Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-12-2014, 04:26 PM  
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Broncos news megathread

Discussion: All things Broncos.

Last edited by ROYC75; 01-11-2017 at 02:02 PM.. Reason: Change Title, Please?
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 07-30-2022, 03:20 PM   #44806
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackOp View Post
Nothing you can say will erase the stench of Paton being ranked dead last...haha. You were even picking 16 spots ahead of KC in every round...just putrid.
More proof that your football knowledge is lacking. JFC you would think after all the years you would learn something. It takes 5 years to see how draft classes pan out. Try and learn something with the amount of time you put in.
GROB < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.GROB < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.GROB < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.GROB < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.GROB < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.GROB < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.GROB < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.GROB < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.GROB < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.GROB < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.GROB < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 07-30-2022, 03:28 PM   #44807
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by GROB View Post
More proof that your football knowledge is lacking. JFC you would think after all the years you would learn something. It takes 5 years to see how draft classes pan out. Try and learn something with the amount of time you put in.
32nd ranked draft..I rest my case...no amount of trolling can fix that amount suckage.

Own it, Donk-tard...Paton is another whiff....I guess he really didn't see Bridgewater stinking it up to another last place finish. Brilliant football mind you got over there.

You got swept by the Raiders (again) without a HC...let that sink in.

On the bright side...you have a built in excuse for 2 years...since you just traded away your drafts.

Clown franchise...

Last edited by BlackOp; 07-30-2022 at 03:37 PM..
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-30-2022, 03:37 PM   #44808
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
From what I've seen all these guys can do is post various rag tag site stats, graphs and rankings for their argument. It works for them but if you turn it around in your favor it is complete crap. I expected a deeper level of football talk considering the vast amount of years spent on here.
No DonkTard. You ask for proof, you get it, then say, "Where?" Don't blame you. Reality sucks for DonkTards. 6.5 YEARS and counting....

* Denver Broncos, violated the salary cap during their Super Bowl seasons.
TEX has disabled reputation
Old 07-30-2022, 03:41 PM   #44809
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEX View Post

* Denver Broncos, violated the salary cap during their Super Bowl seasons.
No they didnt...the NFL docked them picks and a million dollars because they were just so awesome...they do it to every team after the SB.
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-30-2022, 03:43 PM   #44810
Banned

Quote:
32nd ranked draft..I rest my case...no amount of trolling can fix that amount suckage.

Own it, Donk-tard...Paton is another whiff....I guess he really didn't see Bridgewater stinking it up to another last place finish. Brilliant football mind you got over there.

You got swept by the Raiders (again) without a HC...let that sink in.

On the bright side...you have a built in excuse for 2 years...since you just traded away your drafts.

Clown franchise...
Looks like number 2 behind you guys to me but I put me on the record saying grading them after 1 year is pointless.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nfl...lasses-1-to-32
GROB < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.GROB < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.GROB < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.GROB < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.GROB < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.GROB < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.GROB < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.GROB < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.GROB < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.GROB < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.GROB < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 07-30-2022, 03:44 PM   #44811
Ultrabanned

Quote:
5 years eh? How do you think that 2017 draft turned out for the Broncos? Better yet, is it fair to evaluate the Chiefs 2017 draft?
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-30-2022, 03:48 PM   #44812
MVP

Quote:
Looks like number 2 behind you guys to me but I put me on the record saying grading them after 1 year is pointless.

They weren't wrong...you finished in last place again. 4 of your 7 wins were against teams picking top 5 this year...and Jeudy nabbed 0 TDs.
Old 07-30-2022, 03:50 PM   #44813
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
5 years eh? How do you think that 2017 draft turned out for the Broncos? Better yet, is it fair to evaluate the Chiefs 2017 draft?
Denver was complete trash and KC hit on 2 players but one was booted for trying to be a kicker. Obviously anytime you get a franchise QB it is A+ regardless of the rest of the bums.
Old 07-30-2022, 03:53 PM   #44814
MVP

Quote:
Denver IS complete trash
fixed..
Old 07-30-2022, 03:54 PM   #44815
Banned

Quote:
They weren't wrong...you finished in last place again. 4 of your 7 wins were against teams picking top 5 this year...and Jeudy nabbed 0 TDs.
Link what you are even talking about. Paton has drafted well. I want to see this trash ranking you are talking about. I think younare showing your lack of football knowledge again.
Old 07-30-2022, 05:38 PM   #44816
Banned

Quote:
Nothing you can say will erase the stench of Paton being ranked dead last...haha. You were even picking 16 spots ahead of KC in every round...just putrid.

So keep on trying to talk shit about KC's front office...they are wiping the floor with your incompetent franchise.
You should really try doing some research before sounding as uninformed as you are. I'll start out by pointing out how clueless you are on players Paton has drafted.
Old 07-30-2022, 06:02 PM   #44817
MVP

Quote:
Yeah he doesn't. He gets paid millions of dollars to do his job and you can barely be a GM of a fantasy league.
Yeah….Denver would never give millions of dollars to people who were shitty at their jobs.
RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 07-30-2022, 06:14 PM   #44818
Banned!

Quote:

Why did the donx draft Meinerz ahead of Trey Smith? LOL.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-30-2022, 06:17 PM   #44819
MVP

Cracks me up that these clowns already call Paton a “top GM,” while being hyper-critical of Veach.

Paton has done nothing yet to prove he can hold Veach’s jock.

Come talk to us when he transforms your defense from the worst in the league to a SB winning D in one offseason. Or when he turns a dumpster fire OL into one of the best in one offseason.

Oh, but did you know he found a fairly good corner with the 9th overall pick and a decent RB in round 2?
RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 07-30-2022, 06:44 PM   #44820
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe View Post

Hell, you Clay, and Billay could probably get through that porous bottom third OL.
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.