Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-12-2014, 04:26 PM  
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Broncos news megathread

Discussion: All things Broncos.

Last edited by ROYC75; 01-11-2017 at 02:02 PM.. Reason: Change Title, Please?
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 09-29-2019, 07:09 PM   #35806
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

That guy should get a ticket for distracted driving.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-29-2019, 07:10 PM   #35807
New and Improved

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor View Post
Omg Dungver fans on the Mange clamoring for Mike Shanahan and Mike McCarthy. They don’t even know how bad it is gonna get yet. This is just the beginning. Fangio is the second coming of Romeo Crennel. Enjoy the good times!
Bruhahahahahahaha....excellent....excellent!
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-29-2019, 07:14 PM   #35808
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania View Post
Well, that was a pretty awesome ending, yeah?

I’ve never seen 0-16 before, but I’m getting more interested in what that might bring with it. Why not?
What it would bring you is just another QB who isn't as good as Mahomes.

Too bad you can't draft GMs. Preferably one who doesn't suck at hiring head coaches.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-29-2019, 07:36 PM   #35809
Unsparing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
That's what you get for listening to shitty Steve Miller songs while driving, asswipe.
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-29-2019, 09:46 PM   #35810
#triggering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
it's good to see you humbled after years of hubris
Meh, things will turn around. May be longer than desired, but it will happen.
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 09-29-2019, 09:57 PM   #35811
Veteran

Quote:
Are you a fan of Elway the GM? I suppose he gets credit for luring Peyton to Denver, but aside from that.....
NWTF 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliNWTF 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliNWTF 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliNWTF 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliNWTF 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliNWTF 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliNWTF 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliNWTF 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliNWTF 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliNWTF 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliNWTF 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 09-29-2019, 10:13 PM   #35812
I’m a Mahomo!

Kinda amusing watching them with other teams rejects at QB. Chiefs are all too familiar with that strategy.

Good luck.
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-29-2019, 10:29 PM   #35813
#triggering

Quote:
Originally Posted by NWTF View Post
Are you a fan of Elway the GM? I suppose he gets credit for luring Peyton to Denver, but aside from that.....
What happens as GM doesn’t change my opinion of the guy, esp as a player. That said, I won’t lose sleep if they move on from him.
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 09-29-2019, 11:46 PM   #35814
WhatUneed2Hear

Seen on the comments section lolz

Ken Wood
15 minutes ago
The only thing I'm looking more forward to than Perna's meltdown in the broncos 0-16 season is Perna's meltdown when he's forced to present Tyreek Hill the Walter Payton Man of the Year award.

Last edited by Imon Yourside; 09-30-2019 at 12:03 AM..
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-29-2019, 11:47 PM   #35815
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Whatever makes you feel better.
TEX has disabled reputation
Old 09-30-2019, 12:04 AM   #35816
MVP

Quote:
It'll be the longest drought in a half century...your current fanbase has never experienced being bad for an extended period of time.

Unless they somehow land a top 10 QB...it's going to be ugly for another 3-4 years at least. The FO has no plan....there is no blueprint on which to build. It's a drunken rudderless ship...

Like I said...all of your best players are at the end of their contracts. No top FAs are going to come in...so it's grassroots rebuild time. Horseface sucks at drafting in the middle rounds...so.

Your ownership arent football people...they are trust funders. Horseface is there until the team is sold...

Oh..I forgot to add how much I'm enjoying watching the slo-mo implosion.
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2019, 05:35 AM   #35817
#triggering

Possibly... I'm just staying out of the "we almost won had it not been for A, B or C". The whining (by some) about ref calls in the last two games drives me crazy.

Again, the team had a chance late to win it and again, the defense broke when it needed to stand tall. They could be 2-2, maybe 3-1, but they're not ... it's an ugly 0-4.

@ Chargers, Titans, Chiefs @ Colts - smells of 0-8 at this pace and there are currently 6 other winless teams. (Jets, Dolphins, Bengals, Steelers, Redskins, Cardinals) ... this could be a tight race to the #1 pick.
Old 09-30-2019, 08:36 AM   #35818
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Possibly... I'm just staying out of the "we almost won had it not been for A, B or C". The whining (by some) about ref calls in the last two games drives me crazy.

Again, the team had a chance late to win it and again, the defense broke when it needed to stand tall. They could be 2-2, maybe 3-1, but they're not ... it's an ugly 0-4.

@ Chargers, Titans, Chiefs @ Colts - smells of 0-8 at this pace and there are currently 6 other winless teams. (Jets, Dolphins, Bengals, Steelers, Redskins, Cardinals) ... this could be a tight race to the #1 pick.
I'm not the least bit surprised. Told you Elmer Fudd was a terrible choice for a HC. You said you liked him. Told you when the schedules first came out that the Donx were doomed to a terrible start. You took the "we'll see" approach. Well, we're seeing how wrong you were, but that's really the norm for you post Manning. Your season is going as I expected. Enjoy it and the many terrible ones that will follow!
TEX has disabled reputation
Old 09-30-2019, 08:38 AM   #35819
Hockey Town

It'll be super funny when they pick top 5 and draft Andrew Thomas.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-30-2019, 09:24 AM   #35820
#triggering

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEX View Post
I'm not the least bit surprised. Told you Elmer Fudd was a terrible choice for a HC. You said you liked him. Told you when the schedules first came out that the Donx were doomed to a terrible start. You took the "we'll see" approach. Well, we're seeing how wrong you were, but that's really the norm for you post Manning. Your season is going as I expected. Enjoy it and the many terrible ones that will follow!
It was bound to happen, you being right and me being wrong. I mean, back in 2012, believe you and many said the Manning signing would fail because the team had no talent. So, kudos for nailing it!

Now let’s see KC win the big one and really drive that knife in deep....