Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-02-2020, 04:09 PM  
MVP

FedEx asks Redskins to change name

Here we go. I think part of the reason we’ve been safe from this kind of stuff is because the Redskins have always been a bigger target. Now that there’s pressure from sponsors Snyder is going to feel the heat like never before.

If they go down, make no mistake, the mob will come for us next.
comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 07-05-2020, 08:06 PM   #241
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleavage View Post
Why is Indians "borderline" and Chiefs is "respectful"? **** you.
Give ‘em the heater Ricky.
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-05-2020, 08:11 PM   #242
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Dawg View Post
If it makes me uncomfortable or I disagree then it should be illegal. That is todays thought process by the younger generation.
For around the last 20 years, the prevailing ethics taught in universities are built around Critical Race Theory.

This means an entire generation of university students have been trained to be morons, because Critical Race Theory is built on both circular reasoning (a logical fallacy) and nihilism.

One of the foundational principles of Critical Race Theory is that all systems use economics, social values, and legal structures to maintain a hierarchy based on race. "Race" is a social construction that can be freely manipulated to maintain elite power and racism is embedded into society.

Since we presume social systems are inherently racist, then we must conclude that EVERY individual society is built upon racism. Further, any POSSIBLE society that we can create must include a racist hierarchy. Thus, by its own tenants, Critical Race Theory suggests a just society is impossible and any revolution can only change out one group of oppressors for another group.

One consequence of this theory that the left doesn't seem to recognize is that if CRT is correct, then "social progress" isn't possible. Thus, a social progressive has to be a complete moron to buy into CRT.

Notice how this theory isn't falsifiable. There is no factual proof you can offer to its adherents that will make them accept the theory is wrong. Any challenge to its basic premises is simply another form of racism.
JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2020, 07:57 AM   #243
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vailpass View Post
The Chiefs should issue a blanket statement that they are keeping the name and anyone who’s reservations cause them to cry about it can take their tears on down the trail.

You said reservations...that’s racist.
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-06-2020, 08:23 AM   #244

The Washington Yellow Bellies!!!
crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-06-2020, 10:50 AM   #245
Most Valuable Villain

My Dad is a Redskins fan and has sworn off the NFL. I told him that he should have done that shit because the Redskins suck.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-06-2020, 10:50 AM   #246
21st Century Schizoid Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyV13 View Post
For around the last 20 years, the prevailing ethics taught in universities are built around Critical Race Theory.

This means an entire generation of university students have been trained to be morons, because Critical Race Theory is built on both circular reasoning (a logical fallacy) and nihilism.

One of the foundational principles of Critical Race Theory is that all systems use economics, social values, and legal structures to maintain a hierarchy based on race. "Race" is a social construction that can be freely manipulated to maintain elite power and racism is embedded into society.

Since we presume social systems are inherently racist, then we must conclude that EVERY individual society is built upon racism. Further, any POSSIBLE society that we can create must include a racist hierarchy. Thus, by its own tenants, Critical Race Theory suggests a just society is impossible and any revolution can only change out one group of oppressors for another group.

One consequence of this theory that the left doesn't seem to recognize is that if CRT is correct, then "social progress" isn't possible. Thus, a social progressive has to be a complete moron to buy into CRT.

Notice how this theory isn't falsifiable. There is no factual proof you can offer to its adherents that will make them accept the theory is wrong. Any challenge to its basic premises is simply another form of racism.
Someone's been reading James Lindsay.
siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-06-2020, 11:16 AM   #247
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by |Zach| View Post
I thought you guys liked it when the free market has their say.
I do. But I also think that these corporations felt like they were going to be attacked for their financial support of the Redskins and so only led this charge as an act of self preservation. I don't think they actually give a shit.
tyecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 07-06-2020, 11:17 AM   #248
Andy Reid Supporter

I would actually feel good if I was a Skins fan. That ****ing asshole Dan Snyder might just get his ass expelled as an owner if he keeps pushing back.

Can’t believe the heartache those fans have had though.

RGIII failure
Kirk Cousins debacle
Alex Smith debacle
Letting go of McVay and Rat Jr only to watch them lead other franchises to the SB

They deserve a new owner who isn’t a prideful mongoloid
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-06-2020, 11:18 AM   #249
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by siberian khatru View Post
Someone's been reading James Lindsay.
My first inclination was, "who is James Lindsay?" But, when I searched the name, I realize he wrote one of the big sites I read to research Critical Race Theory.

The funny thing is, I pretty much independently came to a lot of the same conclusions he did before I ran into his site. However, reading him interested me because my "first take" on the theory agreed with a lot of its most prominent critics (Lindsay and Judge Richard Posner).

I was astounded to learn that CRT came from legal scholarship and that I was totally unaware that this was its origin. I'm really surprised that a theory built upon logically flawed premises could survive in legal scholarship.
JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 07-06-2020, 01:02 PM   #250
Damnit Peg

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
My Dad is a Redskins fan and has sworn off the NFL. I told him that he should have done that shit because the Redskins suck.
Wait, your dad endured 3 decades of the team being irrelevant but because they want to ditch their ugly logo he is through with them?
Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 07-06-2020, 01:10 PM   #251
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post
You said reservations...that’s racist.
Was that the only one you saw?
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2020, 02:07 PM   #252
Banned

Just bought a Redskins cap/hat, before all gone
CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 07-06-2020, 02:36 PM   #253
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Man is Dan loving having himself in the spotlight again.

Well I hope they change their name, we'll find a way to mock it supremely.
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-06-2020, 02:41 PM   #254
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
Man is Dan loving having himself in the spotlight again.

Well I hope they change their name, we'll find a way to mock it supremely.

"Red Tails" kind of mocks itself.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-06-2020, 03:49 PM   #255
Special Teams ACE!!!

Dan Snyder is NOT respected among the other NFL owners. They all think he's a huge clown. And that's with him competing against alcoholics (Irsay) pedophiles (Kraft) and even empty chairs (the Donks situation).

He doesn't belong. And it's not because he's not trying. He's signed prolific head coaches who have won Super Bowls (Ratface, Gibbs) guys who are top 10 all time winning coaches (Marty) and even a guy like Spurrier who was thought to be college's best coach for a time.

At some point you gotta say that it's not because those guys couldn't win. It's because they can't win with HIM. He's the problem. I don't know what the hell he does to turn that team into a cluster****, but whatever it is, he does it.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.