Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-03-2019, 10:24 PM  
Inmem 2.0

When The Chiefs Make The Super Bowl Someday How Will You Celebrate?

At the risk of jinxing it I wont say this year but when the Royals went to the WS in 14' it was kinda odd I wasnt a huge fan but went to Westport. It was kind of subdued a little despite every local legend being there.

In 15' I watched the game vs Toronto at PNL sitting with Kelce. You could tell he was in alot of pain he had broke his nose in that Vikings game a less than a week prior but man it was a ****ing party. Everyone in the venue knew the title was ours.

If the Chiefs make it the first thing I will do is cry. I have a bottle of Whistle Pig saved for this occasion. A trip downtown after to celebrate will be in order.

How bout you fellas?
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-03-2019, 10:25 PM   #2
Banned

Panty raid.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-03-2019, 10:32 PM   #3
don't tell me about collage

Havent thought that far ahead yet, but I feel like going out somewhere so after we win I can gloat and rub it in everyones faces
88TG88 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.88TG88 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.88TG88 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.88TG88 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.88TG88 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.88TG88 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.88TG88 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.88TG88 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.88TG88 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.88TG88 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.88TG88 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 01-03-2019, 10:40 PM   #4
EvOlVeD

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=316359

still waiting for the band wagoners to hop on...

obviously i believe which means... i will enjoy myself in the win... i will make the family take work/school off to hang with me. like or not
Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 01-03-2019, 10:43 PM   #5
I'll be back.

Showtime - Episode XVIII - Return of the Trophy

Pat Skyballer has returned to
his home planet of Kansas City after
rescuing his friend Andy Reid
from the clutches of the vile gangster
Big Ben the Hutt.

Little does he know that the
PATRIOT EMPIRE has secretly
begun construction on a new
armored space station even
more powerful than the first
dreaded Pat Star.

When completed, this ultimate
weapon will spell certain doom
for the small band of Chiefs
struggling to restore freedom
to the NFL...
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2019, 10:45 PM   #6
Kind of a mod

Honestly, it'll be really weird. I've never watched a team I root for win a championship. I'm a Chiefs, Rockies, and Avs fan, and the Avs stopped being good about the time I started paying attention.

Not living in KC, there won't be many around me who care. I'm sure I'd have tons of texts from friends about it, and I'd watch with friends who at least pretend to care, but that's about it.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-03-2019, 10:45 PM   #7
Shaken. Not stirred.

I would surely hope I'll be watching it in St. Joe, MO in Nzoner's gameroom. The rest takes care of itself.
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-03-2019, 10:46 PM   #8
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
Honestly, it'll be really weird. I've never watched a team I root for win a championship. I'm a Chiefs, Rockies, and Avs fan, and the Avs stopped being good about the time I started paying attention.

Not living in KC, there won't be many around me who care. I'm sure I'd have tons of texts from friends about it, and I'd watch with friends who at least pretend to care, but that's about it.
If they won it all would you come to the parade?
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-03-2019, 10:49 PM   #9
Rock Chalk Jayhawks! KU!!!

By doing your mom....

Damn CP is slipping...
Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-03-2019, 10:50 PM   #10
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC View Post
By doing Billay's mom....

Damn CP is slipping...
FYP
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-03-2019, 10:51 PM   #11
Rock Chalk Jayhawks! KU!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
FYP
Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-03-2019, 10:51 PM   #12
Former Illinoisian

Same way I did the first couple times they made it. Probably more better the next time though. More screamin', more dancin', more adult beverages.
Hog Rider has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Hog Rider has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Hog Rider has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Hog Rider has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Hog Rider has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Hog Rider has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Hog Rider has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Hog Rider has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Hog Rider has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Hog Rider has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Hog Rider has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 01-03-2019, 10:56 PM   #13
Colorado Chief Fan

This has been addressed in another thread, I would cry.

Much like Daface, I live in Bronco country and wouldnt have many people to celebrate with but I would be the happiest guy in Northern Colorado!!! For Sure!
chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 01-03-2019, 10:58 PM   #14
Veteran

Sit back in my chair, look to my left wall and figure out how i'm going to fit the chiefs in with my 5 Stanley Cup celebration Sections.
Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 01-03-2019, 10:59 PM   #15
I'll be back.

The PATRIOT ORDER reigns.
Having decimated the peaceful
Reidpublic in Week 4,
Supreme Leader Belichick now deploys
the merciless legions to
seize military control of the AFC.

Only General Hunt's
band of REIDBALL fighters
stand against the rising
tyranny, certain that Pat Skyballer
will throw deep and restore a
spark of hope to the fight.

But the REIDBALL ALLIANCE has been
exposed. As the Patriot Order
speeds toward Arrowhead base,
the brave heroes mount a
desperate escape....
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.