Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-26-2019, 02:54 PM  
I'll be back.

****OFFICIAL Raiders suck thread****

So much fail in that franchise they need an official thread like the Donkeys.

Let's get it going.

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-13-2019, 10:26 AM   #331
MVP

Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-13-2019, 11:36 AM   #332
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
AB is asking twitter for some help...

Apparently there's a guy on reddit that has one...

Seems strange.
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-13-2019, 08:30 PM   #333
Veteran

This hard knocks episode is embarrassing, seems like there's a bunch of underconfident players and no leaders
GayFrogs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GayFrogs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GayFrogs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GayFrogs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GayFrogs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GayFrogs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GayFrogs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GayFrogs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GayFrogs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GayFrogs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GayFrogs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 08-18-2019, 03:55 PM   #334
Chiefs

ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2019, 03:58 PM   #335
testing ... 1, 2, 3

Divas gonna diva.

FAX
FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-18-2019, 04:00 PM   #336
testing ... 1, 2, 3

I never thought I'd say this, but I'm beginning to feel a little sorry for Carr ...

He used to be the champ, but Brown takes whining to an entirely new and previously unknown level.

FAX
FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-18-2019, 04:03 PM   #337
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:
Originally Posted by FAX View Post
I never thought I'd say this, but I'm beginning to feel a little sorry for Carr ...

He used to be the champ, but Brown takes whining to an entirely new and previously unknown level.

FAX
Don’t leave Phyllis off the list, Mr Fax!
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-18-2019, 04:04 PM   #338
TACO SALAD

the Steelers have to be enjoying the **** out of this
ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 08-18-2019, 04:04 PM   #339
Starter

Vidya of Mayock's statement as posted above by Showtime

FlorentinePogen must have mowed badgirl's lawn.FlorentinePogen must have mowed badgirl's lawn.FlorentinePogen must have mowed badgirl's lawn.FlorentinePogen must have mowed badgirl's lawn.FlorentinePogen must have mowed badgirl's lawn.FlorentinePogen must have mowed badgirl's lawn.FlorentinePogen must have mowed badgirl's lawn.FlorentinePogen must have mowed badgirl's lawn.FlorentinePogen must have mowed badgirl's lawn.FlorentinePogen must have mowed badgirl's lawn.FlorentinePogen must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 08-18-2019, 04:14 PM   #340
SuperChiefs

Watching the raid and drinks implode is magical. If the Chargers lay a rotten egg this year, it'll be the perfect trifecta. I'm not sure how I'll react if we win it all on top of that this year
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-18-2019, 04:27 PM   #341
New and Improved

Bahahahahahahaha

Perfect
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-18-2019, 04:33 PM   #342
My Mamma Says

Maybe Richie Incognito should have a talk with Brown...
Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-18-2019, 06:13 PM   #343
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flachief58 View Post
Watching the raid and drinks implode is magical. If the Chargers lay a rotten egg this year, it'll be the perfect trifecta. I'm not sure how I'll react if we win it all on top of that this year
I think what Mayock is doing is avoiding any implosion or cancer by drawing a clear line right now....before the season starts and before the locker room begins taking sides.
jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.
Old 08-18-2019, 06:19 PM   #344
Mahomosapien

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kman34 View Post
Maybe Richie Incognito should have a talk with Brown...
LOL. I dont think Incognito calling him the N word is going to help anything.
bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 08-18-2019, 06:36 PM   #345
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

I still think the Raiders need to sign Jonathan Martin
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.