Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-26-2019, 02:54 PM  
I'll be back.

****OFFICIAL Raiders suck thread****

So much fail in that franchise they need an official thread like the Donkeys.

Let's get it going.

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-16-2022, 08:48 AM   #1981
MVP

The league owns a 107.0 passer rating vs the Raiders this season.

For context, Patrick Mahomes is the NFL’s all-time leader, at 105.8.
MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2022, 08:49 AM   #1982
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor View Post
You’re my boy C4MVP, and I thought we were already supposed to have had drinks at this point. But this is the Alex Smith excuse. Carr just isn’t that guy. It’s time to move on. Draft a stud quarterback, finish 2nd in the division instead of 4th. A wild card is always better than no playoffs.
Man, I am trying to get down to Florida. This past two years have not been going to plan. Life has been a harsh mistress.

I actually think the team moves on. Just wish I could see a top 20 defense someday. I ask for so little.
MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2022, 09:19 AM   #1983
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
David Carr still probably thinks this team is super bowl bound
7 losses is done, right?

Even if the Faid win out, I don't think you make the playoffs with 7 losses this year.

Dolphins, Jets, Bills, Chiefs, Ravens, Titans are all 6-3 or better. That's 6 teams right off the jump that I think manage 11-6 or better. I think a 7 loss team might get in with that last playoff spot, but you'd need a fair amount of tiebreakers. With 5 losses already to AFC teams, I think they're shot even if they win out.

And you bet your ass I'll be rooting for them in every game that isn't against the Chiefs at this point. Seeing their season circle the drain by week 10 only to STILL get a shitty draft pick would just be glorious.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2022, 01:10 PM   #1984
Hockey Town

Report: The reason the #Raiders won't fire Josh McDaniels is financial - "They don't have the money to fire him."

The team is "cash poor" and can't afford to fire McDaniels and then pay another coach, according to
@BillPlaschke

"He'll be the coach this year and next year."
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-16-2022, 01:11 PM   #1985
Going home eventually

They just paid for Gruden. Josh is not getting fired.
Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-16-2022, 01:45 PM   #1986
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
Report: The reason the #Raiders won't fire Josh McDaniels is financial - "They don't have the money to fire him."

The team is "cash poor" and can't afford to fire McDaniels and then pay another coach, according to
@BillPlaschke

They've been cash poor for years.

I'm betting it impacts how they have to structure contracts since the escrow rules require large cash payments for future guarantees. It may well be why trading for an older elite WR in Adams was more appealing to them - they weren't going to have to make escrow payments on 4-5 years with of commitments.

The cap is a LOT easier to deal with if you can write large checks here and there.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-16-2022, 01:47 PM   #1987
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post

@BillPlaschke

This is the most Raider thing I have ever seen. In a way, it's worse than the Russell Wilson contract because coach salaries don't count against the salary cap and we're talking about a few million here. Yes, a few million would tremendously impact my life. But look how much money the Hunts have. Or Jerry Jones or Stan Kroenke or Whats-His-Face Walton, the Broncos new owner. They all have enough green that they could fire McDaniels if they thought it best. But not the Raiders. Bad enough they fire a coach that was actually doing something and that the players wanted so they could hire someone with a proven record of losing. No, they have to put themselves in a financial bind so they can't fix their own mistake.

Classic.
frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2022, 01:49 PM   #1988
'Tis my eye!

Here's where the report is coming from.

htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-16-2022, 02:01 PM   #1989
I'll be back.

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-16-2022, 02:22 PM   #1990
SuperChiefs

Having 2 of my most hated teams implode at the same time does my old heart good
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-16-2022, 02:33 PM   #1991
Starter

This is very good news. Not on par with Marcus Allen playing for the Chiefs type of news but it’s still very good news.
Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 11-16-2022, 06:23 PM   #1992
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
They've been cash poor for years.

I'm betting it impacts how they have to structure contracts since the escrow rules require large cash payments for future guarantees. It may well be why trading for an older elite WR in Adams was more appealing to them - they weren't going to have to make escrow payments on 4-5 years with of commitments.

The cap is a LOT easier to deal with if you can write large checks here and there.
That’s exactly the reason they couldn’t/wouldn’t sign Mack. Didn’t have enough cash for the escrow.
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-16-2022, 06:42 PM   #1993
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Reminds me of the media saying Chip Kelly was gonna take over the NFL after like 3 or 4 games
the steam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.the steam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.the steam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.the steam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.the steam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.the steam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.the steam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.the steam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.the steam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.the steam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.the steam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 11-16-2022, 08:49 PM   #1994
Veteran

This might have been posted earlier. If it is, feel free to skip this. Send me a PM and I’ll refund the money I charged you to read this.

Mike Sando of the Athletic posted an incredible statistic:

The Raiders are one of 5 teams to have led by 17 points in four or more games this year. The rest of the league is 49-3-1 in that situation. The Raiders are 1-3. A .250 winning percentage when the rest of the league has a .9245 winning percentage.

Tashan Reed analyzes the various reasons why the Raiders really suck this year, and ironically, not having enough cash to buy out a shitty coach is not in the list:

https://theathletic.com/3898492/2022...h-mcdaniels-2/
frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-16-2022, 10:09 PM   #1995
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:
Originally Posted by the steam View Post
Reminds me of the media saying Chip Kelly was gonna take over the NFL after like 3 or 4 games
Dude looks like he smells like rotting lunch meat.
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.