Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-01-2024, 08:18 AM  
Supporter

Caleb Williams is destined to be a massive bust

penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.
Old 03-29-2024, 02:54 PM   #496
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
You might want to keep them out of CP DC or other political areas where bullying is openly celebrated.
I don't think anyone under the age of 30 should be exposed to any part of CP. Once you've hit total emotional maturity (or at least the age you should've hit it by) then they can make their own horrible decision to spend precious time in this cesspool.
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2024, 03:12 PM   #497
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

I've reached out to a couple of my Bears fan friends for their thoughts on this. Both are trying to put on a brave face. I mean, what else can they do at this point? Decades of QB futility, passing on Mahomes for Trubisky, another wasted first round pick on the broken and departed Fields, and now here comes this freakshow. One of them said that if he wins, it'll all be okay. Chicago did embrace Rodman, after all. I've just got a bad feeling that this clown will end up being the Malibu Barbie version of Johnny Manziel. Nobody will embrace that.

The good news? We now know what it takes to make Joe Burrow look normal.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2024, 03:20 PM   #498
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
Yeah, I had to wear special pants even as a younger kid so my giant cock didn't drag along the ground.

Everyone in the school called me tripod, it was humiliating.
You came to the right forum.

We can relate.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-29-2024, 03:24 PM   #499
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
All indications are his teammates love him and he’s also done really well in his team interviews.

That speaks more loudly than any of this stuff that people seem really keen to judge him on.
Ultimately, this is what matters.

If I were a GM, I'd probably take more note of his alleged comments about wanting part ownership of the franchise that drafted him than the goofball shit he wears and dresses up with for reactions on the socials.

They'll know real quickly how much respect the team has for him, regardless.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2024, 03:35 PM   #500
MVP

If he's good, there will be a Marcus Peters or two on the team to be offended
Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 03-29-2024, 03:48 PM   #501
MVP

I think Caleb Williams definately has eye brow raising character concerns. If he wasn't a QB I could care less but this guy is going to be the face of your franchise. I'm not buying especially when the gap between him and other players is not a wide margin. Some say there is no margin.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hTg6dSzYEx0
ThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2024, 04:12 PM   #502
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguinz View Post
And how does wearing a pink shirt and pink fingernail polish prevent your son from being straight and having a family?
I have no issue with this. They are just rebeling, finding their own way/thoughts different from their parents. I get that.

When I was in elementary school my classmates were listening to Bobby Goldsboro, the Carpenters etc. I was listening to Alice Cooper, Led Zepplin and Black Sabbath. They thought I was the devil incarnate. Just listening to different music got you the mark of the beast. Wearing pink or painting your nails doesn't merit the mark of the beast either.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-29-2024, 04:15 PM   #503
Special Teams ACE!!!

Trivia time. Who was the last Bears QB to throw for 400 yards in a game?

It was Jim ****ing Miller, people.

When you're THAT franchise, I'll take the player who can throw the ball the best.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-29-2024, 04:17 PM   #504
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post

When you're THAT franchise, I'll take the player who can throw the ball the best.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-29-2024, 04:25 PM   #505
Special Teams ACE!!!

Jim Miller did it when the year had a 1 as the first number. 1999.

The last Bears QB before HIM? Some dude named Billy Wade did it in 1962.

If it weren't for the dumbass 85 team, I think everybody in Chicago would have killed themselves by now
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2024, 04:30 PM   #506
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post

He might throw the ball best, and he does IMO, but it's the question of being the best leader on his team, the best at processing the field, and the best at studying the playbook.

The most complete package in this draft IMO is Bo Nix and it's going to suck a bit if Sean Payton gets him in Denver.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-29-2024, 04:41 PM   #507
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
He might throw the ball best, and he does IMO, but it's the question of being the best leader on his team, the best at processing the field, and the best at studying the playbook.

The most complete package in this draft IMO is Bo Nix and it's going to suck a bit if Sean Payton gets him in Denver.
What evidence do you have that Bo Nix is better at those things than Williams?

Again, I know it seems like I'm related to Caleb Williams in this thread, but from a purely football perspective, I fail to see why Trevor Lawrence was can't miss next Andrew Luck omgwtfbbq and Caleb Williams is the rocket-armed Jay Cutler who likes getting his nails done.

We're not in on the team interviews nor are we able to hear the truth from Caleb's college teammates and coaches about how he is as a leader. We know as much about him as we did with Lawrence.

And that's what matters. Bo Nix is not going #1 overall. I don't know what to tell you there.
Old 03-29-2024, 04:45 PM   #508
CP'S "MOST HATED" 😆

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post

You realize you have a sample size of two, right? Bryce Young was drafted last year. We cannot determine much about him at this point.

Do you have proof that they struggle to throw over the middle because they can’t see?
Lol if you want to cape for Young then go ahead buddy. But THE FACTS thus far we have seen Baker, Kyler and Young all get picked number one and ALL fail to live up to the hype.

The throwing over the middle struggles are a common trend amongst short QB's and further explained in an article on the ringer called "Bryce Young and the short QB dilemma". Check it out, you might learn something
UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 03-29-2024, 04:47 PM   #509
Starter

I'm pretty sure he has a GF and that he was banging a lot of the sorority broads in Oklahoma. Or maybe he goes both ways? Hmm, who knows.

And why should anyone of us care? Far more interested with what he'll do on the field next season.
BenoniBenko is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBenoniBenko is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBenoniBenko is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBenoniBenko is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBenoniBenko is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBenoniBenko is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBenoniBenko is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBenoniBenko is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBenoniBenko is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBenoniBenko is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBenoniBenko is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 03-29-2024, 04:51 PM   #510
CP'S "MOST HATED" 😆

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Drew Brees is both short, slight of build AND had a relatively weak arm and you couldn’t name 10 QBs in the history of the league better than he was.

Dan Marino scored like a 14 on the Wonderlic and Brett Favre was obviously a total dumbass. The only positive note about Tom Brady coming into the league was that he had a plus arm.

Height, like intelligence, or arm strength is just one piece of what goes into making a good NFL QB.
Drew Brees was a second round pick and was a bust with the Chargers before Payton saved him. And Caleb plays nothing like him so what's your point?

Last edited by UChieffyBugger; 03-29-2024 at 05:00 PM..
UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.