Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-01-2024, 08:18 AM  
Supporter

Caleb Williams is destined to be a massive bust

penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.
Old 03-29-2024, 10:52 AM   #406
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazu View Post
Yep, I remember a time when left ear only was "okay", but right ear meant you were a fully out-of-the-closet homosexual man regardless of how much you deny it.

The 90s were wild lol

It’s weird that we went so far in the other direction immediately after the androgynous 70s and 80s.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-29-2024, 10:53 AM   #407
CP'S "MOST HATED" 😆

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post

OK, well I’m glad you figured out this one simple trick that an entire league full of NFL coaches with thousands of years of combined experience never realized while Brees was shredding the league- just have the defensive linemen put their hands up!
Lol I already said THE GUY DOESN'T PLAY LIKE BREES so wtf is your point? Baker and Kyler are the last two short guys drafted number one so how has that gone? Try and move the goalposts If you like but NFL defenses are gonna FORCE him to stand in that pocket and are also gonna drop eight on occasions just like they do to Pat. Both are things teams did to him which lead to him struggling in the last seven games. Fullstop.

Quote:
And idk what to tell you about the Mahomes stuff. College is different than the pros. Trevor Lawrence would have been the #1 overall pick for like three straight years if he was eligible to enter the draft. There is no shame in saying that he was a better college prospect than Mahomes.
And AGAIN you're ignoring the point I made. IF PAT HAD THE SAME WEAPONS Trevor Burrow, Caleb, Mayfield, Kyler etc all had do you think he would have done worse than them? Anyone with an ounce of football knowledge knows the answer. But carry on bro cheerleading bro

Last edited by UChieffyBugger; 03-29-2024 at 11:11 AM..
UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 03-29-2024, 10:53 AM   #408
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ENDelt260 View Post
All I know is, if you're not willing to wear a dress, you're not likely to win prom queen.
More men should wear dresses.

**** them bitches. Men deserve all the flowers.
ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2024, 10:53 AM   #409
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
The same reason I wouldn't want my kid to have anything else that makes him abnormal. You don't get to tell everybody how hard it is being gay, then act shocked when parents don't want their kids lives to be any harder than they have to be.
Does this apply to miscegenation as well?
ENDelt260 has disabled reputation
Old 03-29-2024, 10:55 AM   #410
Supporter

Quote:
If you had an iota of reading comprehension, you would see that I said multiple times that it's doesn't necessarily mean you literally suck cock.
You apparently are unable to comprehend your own words.
penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.
Old 03-29-2024, 10:56 AM   #411
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Does this apply to miscegenation as well?
No, false equivalence.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2024, 10:57 AM   #412
MVP

Quote:
The same reason I wouldn't want my kid to have anything else that makes him abnormal. You don't get to tell everybody how hard it is being gay, then act shocked when parents don't want their kids lives to be any harder than they have to be.

Also, because I want my son to have a family of his own one day with my own biological grandchildren.
I think a huge reason why kids say it's hard being gay is because of their parents. Other kids don't really give a shit if their peers are gay, but religious parents sure give a shit and ridicule the kid.

I'd have absolutely no issue if I had a gay son. Wanting your son to have a family of their own with your own biological grand kids is the weakest/flimsiest argument I've ever heard someone make for why they'd be a tad upset. You couldn't love an adopted grand child? There are ways for gay men to have biological children too.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2024, 10:57 AM   #413
In Search of a Life

Quote:
No, false equivalence.
lol. how so? Both are your son choosing a sexual/romantic partner that will cause his life to have more difficulty.
Old 03-29-2024, 10:59 AM   #414
In Search of a Life

Quote:
lol. how so? Both are your son choosing a sexual/romantic partner that will cause his life to have more difficulty.
People commit suicide over being gay.

I've never heard of a white dude killing himslef becuase he likes black girls.

JFC this is reeruned.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2024, 11:00 AM   #415
In Search of a Life

Quote:
People commit suicide over being gay.
Is it over being gay? Or, is it over the the reaction of others to their orientation?
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2024, 11:00 AM   #416
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
I think a huge reason why kids say it's hard being gay is because of their parents. Other kids don't really give a shit if their peers are gay, but religious parents sure give a shit and ridicule the kid.

I'd have absolutely no issue if I had a gay son. Wanting your son to have a family of their own with your own biological grand kids is the weakest/flimsiest argument I've ever heard someone make for why they'd be a tad upset. You couldn't love an adopted grand child? There are ways for gay men to have biological children too.
Never said that. Nothing even close to it. It's a matter of preference. I prefer my son to be straight and live as normal of a life as possible.

Sorry that's so controversial for you virtuous ****s.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2024, 11:00 AM   #417
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post

Never said that. Nothing even close to it. It's a matter of preference. I prefer my son to be straight and live as normal of a life as possible.

Sorry that's so controversial for you virtuous ****s.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2024, 11:01 AM   #418
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Is it over being gay? Or, is it over the the reaction of others to their orientation?
I'd imagine it's different for everybody, but not being normal as a kid is rough no matter how accepting your parents are.

Boys aren't going to bully you for simply liking black girls, but if you're gay and overly effeminate? It's going to be tough.
Old 03-29-2024, 11:01 AM   #419
Veteran

Quote:
If a woman paints her nails white that means good pussy?

Never heard that one lol.
It's a thing ...great thread by the way
KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.
Old 03-29-2024, 11:03 AM   #420
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguinz View Post
You apparently are unable to comprehend your own words.
No, you just can't ****ing read:

Quote:
I said that painting your nails doesn't mean you literally suck cock, but if your son likes to pain his finger nails and wear pink at a very young age, there's a decent chance that he's gay (hence "and he's gay").

I've just been waiting for you to attack my character over this. It is completely ****ing normal for a straight man to prefer his son not be gay. There are multiple reasons for that beyond just being an ignorant bigot. Seriously, go **** yourself for that last part. You can be such a virtue signaling bundle of sticks. Guaranteed you're a little bitch in real life. Your wife 100% wears the pants.
Old 03-29-2024, 11:03 AM   #421
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Boys aren't going to bully you for simply liking black girls
Maybe not today... but, certainly would have not long ago

Quote:
but if you're gay and overly effeminate? It's going to be tough.
Only until you're dead.