Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-13-2019, 06:22 PM  
CP'S "MOST HATED" 😆

WE NEED A CULTURE CHANGE!!

The history books tell everyone what is needed to succeed..DEFENSE. And yet here we are, following the same path as the Vikings 98, Rams 2001 and all the other "great" offenses that didn't win a damn thing. Since 2001 the proof is there for all to see!!..Seahawks, Ravens, Denver, Steelers, Patriots, Tampa, Giants etc etc have all won because of good defense and before we waste another year of our genius QB, I believe In the offseason we should tear this thing down and begin the process of building a competent defense so we can have a realistic chance of finally winning a championship.

If it means getting rid of Andy and Veach...DO IT.

If it means getting rid of some of our offensive stars, collecting picks, drafting all defense and spending all the money we have on defense...DO IT

We've seen the mistakes Green bay have made with Rodgers and now finally they have given him a decent defense for the first time In ten years and they look very good. We need to start the process NOW and hopefully Pat would be able to elevate less talented offensive players If need be. Because I simply cannot see any way around this...the current philosophy is a losing hand, PERIOD. We saw it last year and sadly we're gonna see it again this year!!..bank on it.

Last edited by UChieffyBugger; 10-13-2019 at 06:33 PM..
UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 10-13-2019, 09:09 PM   #61
Fan since 1997

It would be a mistake getting rid of Veach. He is as good of a GM as you are gonna get in this league. My concern is with Reid. I just don't think he is a great coach. He is a very good offensive mind but in terms of coaching all aspects of a game, Reid is average or below average. He is also very soft and plays conservative with a lead. We need an agresive minded coach like a Sean Peyton. Or even a Sean McVay.
Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 10-13-2019, 09:17 PM   #62
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by e3263518 View Post
It would be a mistake getting rid of Veach. He is as good of a GM as you are gonna get in this league.
What are you basing this on? Legit curious.
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-13-2019, 09:35 PM   #63
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
We need an agresive minded coach like a Sean Peyton. Or even a Sean McVay.
Riiight. Let us know when either Sean Peyton or Sean McVay are available . . .
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-13-2019, 09:38 PM   #64
MVP

Quote:
It would be a mistake getting rid of Veach. He is as good of a GM as you are gonna get in this league. My concern is with Reid. I just don't think he is a great coach. He is a very good offensive mind but in terms of coaching all aspects of a game, Reid is average or below average. He is also very soft and plays conservative with a lead. We need an agresive minded coach like a Sean Peyton. Or even a Sean McVay.
Found Brett’s CP account.
comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 10-13-2019, 09:40 PM   #65
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Quote:
It would be a mistake getting rid of Veach. He is as good of a GM as you are gonna get in this league.
That is an interesting thought considering the Chiefs employed two front office personnel... John Dorsey and Chris Ballard who are lightyears better and more qualified as GM's than Veach could ever dream to be.
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-14-2019, 06:01 AM   #66
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by petegz28 View Post
Everyone was pretty high on the Hitchens deal and he hasn't worked out now everyone doesn't like it

Everyone was stoked about Frank Clark and that is challenging and now everyone doesn't like it

He did draft Juan Thornhill
He did get Honey Badger
He brought in Breeland

All 3 moves people were good with until......

I'm not defending Veach but everyone or a lot of people seem to be for all these moves until they aren't.
It's amazing how players appear to decline in skills once they get here. It must be the water. I suspect BB provides much better water for his newly acquired players.
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-14-2019, 06:32 AM   #67
Hockey Town

Quote:
No other GM could suck Andy's cock as good, that's about the criteria at this point.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-14-2019, 06:42 AM   #68
Starter

Gents,

I know everyone is frustrated with the performance of our defense. Understand that this defense and coordinator have had a total of 10 games together, if you count the pre-season games. Keep in mind, the entire scheme changed in the off season from a 3-4 to a 4-3. I get the frustration and believe me I’m just as frustrated with the lack of tackling and penalties, just ask my wife. Allow this team to bounce back and get better as the season progresses. I think you will see some changes in the coming weeks, and I also think Veach will add some talent/depth before the trade deadline. Be patient, we have a lot to be thankful for when it comes to our Chiefs.
jdh81_06 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutjdh81_06 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutjdh81_06 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutjdh81_06 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutjdh81_06 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutjdh81_06 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutjdh81_06 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutjdh81_06 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutjdh81_06 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutjdh81_06 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutjdh81_06 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 10-14-2019, 06:42 AM   #69
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger View Post
This won't work imo...the defense needs a total overhaul and putting a plaster over the wound is not gonna solve it. Jones is NOT good enough defending the run so whats the point in keeping him? It's time for a change.
If anyone could convince Jones to play his gap I'd say pay they guy. But he refuses to play sound run defense. He cannot get paid like Clark. It would be a killing blow to this defense. We have toooo many needs to do this.
TNTEICHER has disabled reputation
Old 10-14-2019, 06:43 AM   #70
Hockey Town

Scheme doesn't matter when they are getting beat because they are stupid and don't tackle well.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-14-2019, 07:37 AM   #71
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
Riiight. Let us know when either Sean Peyton or Sean McVay are available . . .
The above..... and McVay was awesome yesterday, that Juggernaut LA Rams offense is off the charts this year.
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-14-2019, 08:26 AM   #72
Supporter

We were 1 penalty away from the Super Bowl last year. We need a healthy line and Chris Jones back and we're about the same as last year. Let's step back from the ledge.

I absolutely agree we need to focus on D but look at the assistant D coaches that were brought in. They were supposed to be cream of the crop. There is effort to move the right way.
Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-14-2019, 08:29 AM   #73
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaid View Post
We were 1 penalty away from the Super Bowl last year. We need a healthy line and Chris Jones back and we're about the same as last year. Let's step back from the ledge.

I absolutely agree we need to focus on D but look at the assistant D coaches that were brought in. They were supposed to be cream of the crop. There is effort to move the right way.
This team is worse than last year......
Old 10-14-2019, 08:47 AM   #74
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
This team is worse than last year......
you are worse than ever
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-14-2019, 08:48 AM   #75
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
you are worse than ever
What do you want me to tell you? They sold this as a superbowl year when they present us with a more expensive shithole defense.

I don't care how good Mahomes is, you can not win this way against good teams.