Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-04-2021, 11:42 AM   #2
Diablo Negro

Electric Hummer EV blows them both away.

https://www.gmc.com/electric/hummer-ev
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-04-2021, 02:14 PM   #3
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post

Man, I kind of want that SUV. That's a nice ride.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-04-2021, 02:29 PM   #4
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
Man, I kind of want that SUV. That's a nice ride.
I know, its expensive but damn it would fun and really cool.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-04-2021, 07:15 PM   #5
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
I know, its expensive but damn it would fun and really cool.
Wow, I just looked up the price. I think I'll stick with walking.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-04-2021, 02:17 PM   #6
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:

How do these other elect vehicles go cross country? Tesla has the Supercharger Network that makes it possible but what are you supposed to do with other EVs?
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-04-2021, 02:27 PM   #7
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
How do these other elect vehicles go cross country? Tesla has the Supercharger Network that makes it possible but what are you supposed to do with other EVs?
One would have to think its a universal system like gas pumps or it wont work.
Old 09-04-2021, 07:10 PM   #8
Kind of a mod

Quote:
I can't imagine many Hummer drivers make cross country trips.

If they had to, the Electrify America network is growing fast, but definitely still not at party with Tesla's network.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-04-2021, 07:16 PM   #9
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
I can't imagine many Hummer drivers make cross country trips.

If they had to, the Electrify America network is growing fast, but definitely still not at party with Tesla's network.

But if it's electric, then shouldn't Hummer drivers feel free to make such trips?
Old 04-15-2022, 04:19 PM   #10
MVP

Quote:
Use terrible 3rd party chargers that are slow and don't work more than half the time!

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk
aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 04-15-2022, 04:18 PM   #11
MVP

Quote:

Hummer is a sitting duck at I've 9,000 pounds. TERRIBLY designed. Goes to show there's nothing to their ULTIUM Battery platform except a can that will accept a prismatic cell "placed like this OR like this".

GM is screwing the pooch. Just the battery weighs more than a Honda Civic.

Wouldn't buy any stock!

aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 09-04-2021, 07:32 PM   #12
Veteran

I had a 2008 H2 back in the day and made several long trips (1000+ miles) with it driving to kids soccer games. It actually handled exceptionally well on the Interstate due to its heavy frame. And besides, it was just damn fun to drive around.
Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 09-04-2021, 07:44 PM   #13
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Gibbons View Post
I had a 2008 H2 back in the day and made several long trips (1000+ miles) with it driving to kids soccer games. It actually handled exceptionally well on the Interstate due to its heavy frame. And besides, it was just damn fun to drive around.
Did you have a .50 cal gun mounted on the back? Because I'd definitely add that as an option.
Old 09-04-2021, 07:50 PM   #14
Veteran

Quote:
Did you have a .50 cal gun mounted on the back? Because I'd definitely add that as an option.
No, my dealer was squeamish about such things. Didn’t these people see Zoombieland? Those types of options will come in handy during the apocalypse.
Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 04-15-2022, 04:21 PM   #15
MVP

Quote:
More fitting if the Cybertruck isn't it? Looks like the Halo Warthog and would more than fit in on any battlefield.