Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-22-2019, 11:41 AM   #2
Paladin

Meh. She may have her priorities a little off kilter but now people are making tons of videos ridiculing her and it's becoming a bit silly. I find it childish tbh.
Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 07-27-2019, 12:30 AM   #3
You Sweetie!

i enjoyed this quite a lot.
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-27-2019, 01:49 AM   #4
__

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
i enjoyed this quite a lot.
It’s a really solid movie with a great subtext.

I hope Larson grows more into the role, though.
Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2019, 06:10 AM   #5
Here We Go Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Direckshun View Post
It’s a really solid movie with a great subtext.

I hope Larson grows more into the role, though.
It would have been great with better casting of Captain Marvel.
lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 07-27-2019, 06:15 AM   #6
Banned

I finally watched it. It was a lot better than I thought that it was going to be
banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.
Old 07-27-2019, 12:53 PM   #7
__

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider View Post
It would have been great with better casting of Captain Marvel.
I think so.
Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-27-2019, 01:13 PM   #8
pie is never free

Rented this last night and thought it was a jumbled piece of crap

Probably not a popular opinion, but that’s exactly what I thought of it
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2019, 01:25 PM   #9
The Demon Preacher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post

I just watched it (again) a few days ago myself and thought better of it the second time around... what seemed jumbled to you?
Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 07-27-2019, 01:33 PM   #10
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by MephistophelesJanx View Post
I just watched it (again) a few days ago myself and thought better of it the second time around... what seemed jumbled to you?
Pretty much everything, but in fairness I was a little distracted with some friends coming and going at my place

Have it for 2 nights, so might give it another shot later and see if I like it any better the second time around
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-28-2019, 10:24 AM   #11
You Sweetie!

Quote:

**** YOU!
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-28-2019, 04:21 PM   #12
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
**** YOU!
That's not nice
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-30-2019, 12:54 PM   #13
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:

Haven't watched it and won't because Larson's a chore.

That said, I love period movies and fell asleep in the middle of Wonder Woman. I watched Black Panther and found it to be good but not this universe altering miracle of a film.

There's no question that the woke crowd has pets and they'll pump a movie up because they badly WANT it to be good. And even when a movie is genuinely good on its merits (again, BP was a good movie), they'll overhype it to the point of overselling.

Those critics will give a movie like Captain Marvel a much wider berth than they'd have given to, say, Ant Man.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2019, 04:41 PM   #14
pie is never free

Green thumb, DJLN

Some of these movies have been hyped beyond all reason
Old 07-30-2019, 04:50 PM   #15
World's Best Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Haven't watched it and won't because Larson's a chore.

That said, I love period movies and fell asleep in the middle of Wonder Woman. I watched Black Panther and found it to be good but not this universe altering miracle of a film.

There's no question that the woke crowd has pets and they'll pump a movie up because they badly WANT it to be good. And even when a movie is genuinely good on its merits (again, BP was a good movie), they'll overhype it to the point of overselling.

Those critics will give a movie like Captain Marvel a much wider berth than they'd have given to, say, Ant Man.
It's a perfectly fine movie. You're not missing anything by skipping it, though.
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.