Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-24-2015, 02:47 PM  
Most Valuable Villain

Your yearly "Get DirecTV to discount NFL Sunday Ticket" thread

Just called in and got it for free again....plus a $10 bill credit for 12 months and a $5 bill credit for 6 months.

Didn't even have to haggle with the guy.

Anybody else tried yet?
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-26-2023, 02:42 PM   #1171
What's up braj?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
I got the youtube version of NFL sunday ticket but can't figure out how to get it to my smart TV. The opener against Detroit is on NBC but my DTV is in an agreement dispute. It's all ****ing annoying. Making it difficult to even watch a damn football game
I don’t believe the prime time games are on Sunday ticket. Just out of market noon/3 pm games.
Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2023, 02:43 PM   #1172
It was not a fair catch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi View Post
I don’t believe the prime time games are on Sunday ticket. Just out of market noon/3 pm games.
true
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-26-2023, 03:54 PM   #1173
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Going through a lot of changes now. Obviously there's no reason to keep DTV now, so it's going away after 22 years. I currently have AT&T's dogshit internet service - switching that to T-Mobile. That should be here in a couple of days and should immediately and vastly improve my download speeds.

My problem is the wife, who is a diehard Braves fan and will straight up ****ing murder me if I do anything that screws up her watching games every night, so I'll have to keep DTV through the end of September. After that, I plan on going to firesticks for all the TVs. Then AT&T can take their dish and their crappy overpriced internet service and shove it.

All of this will be a tremendous challenge for me, since I haven't switched anything in years and am unfamiliar will all of the new tech. Ugh.

As for Sunday Ticket, I don't know if I'll even bother with it at this point. Damned near all the Chiefs games are either in prime time or broadcast locally in the Chicago area. I think I paid for ST last year and ended up needing it for only two or three games.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2023, 03:58 PM   #1174
It was not a fair catch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
Going through a lot of changes now. Obviously there's no reason to keep DTV now, so it's going away after 22 years. I currently have AT&T's dogshit internet service - switching that to T-Mobile. That should be here in a couple of days and should immediately and vastly improve my download speeds.

My problem is the wife, who is a diehard Braves fan and will straight up ****ing murder me if I do anything that screws up her watching games every night, so I'll have to keep DTV through the end of September. After that, I plan on going to firesticks for all the TVs. Then AT&T can take their dish and their crappy overpriced internet service and shove it.

All of this will be a tremendous challenge for me, since I haven't switched anything in years and am unfamiliar will all of the new tech. Ugh.

As for Sunday Ticket, I don't know if I'll even bother with it at this point. Damned near all the Chiefs games are either in prime time or broadcast locally in the Chicago area. I think I paid for ST last year and ended up needing it for only two or three games.
ditto x 100
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-26-2023, 06:53 PM   #1175
Supporter

My internet, for various reasons, has been down several times to every one time snow impacted my DirecTV. I called DTV to cancel and they offered locals plus the base package for $30/month. So I switched to YouTube TV but kept DirecTV as a backup. I'm unwilling to ever miss a Chiefs game. I'm also unwilling to not watch live. YouTube TV is quite a change and there are pros and cons but after using it for a month, I think YouTube TV is better.
IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 08-26-2023, 10:05 PM   #1176
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
I got the MLB package through YouTube TV. Only cardinals games. $69 a year.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-26-2023, 10:06 PM   #1177
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by IA_Chiefs_fan View Post
My internet, for various reasons, has been down several times to every one time snow impacted my DirecTV. I called DTV to cancel and they offered locals plus the base package for $30/month. So I switched to YouTube TV but kept DirecTV as a backup. I'm unwilling to ever miss a Chiefs game. I'm also unwilling to not watch live. YouTube TV is quite a change and there are pros and cons but after using it for a month, I think YouTube TV is better.
I love YouTube tv over box cable. And it’s way way cheaper.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-27-2023, 05:26 PM   #1178
It was not a fair catch

I have antennas on 4 tv's to get local channels. then other services.

Thinking about it, there will not be any new shows until at least January. So, I can find other streaming shows to watch.

But with the antenna, I feel like it is 1979 and I am tuning it to get to a new channel.
So glad we are going backwards on this thing. Next they will ask us to give up AC or pay for local channels OTA.

The switch to digital was one big govt scam
Old 08-27-2023, 08:08 PM   #1179
MVP

For those that have Verizon. Wife and I turned in our 5 year old phones for new ones and with the upgrade we get one year of Sunday ticket. Of course its being covered in new costs but we needed new phones anyway. Our monthly fees went up $15.00/mo
jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.
Old 08-28-2023, 01:55 PM   #1180
Forever Royal

I don’t have YouTube TV but will be getting the stand alone Sunday Ticket and NFL RedZone through YouTube. $440 for the year. My main motivation is precisely because the Chiefs are so often not playing on Sunday afternoon. I really get frustrated being stuck on whatever they choose to broadcast locally which is often not a matchup I actually want to see.

So I’ll be able to choose from any of the out of market games, and they even have an option to have as many as four games on split screen at one time.
mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 08-28-2023, 03:57 PM   #1181
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. tegu View Post

So I’ll be able to choose from any of the out of market games, and they even have an option to have as many as four games on split screen at one time.
I didn't know this. I just liked being able to post on the Planet while watching the game. 4 games at once would be sweet.
Actually, I can have up to 4 monitors so I might have to rig something....
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-28-2023, 08:15 PM   #1182
Sometimes it's black and white

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post
I didn't know this. I just liked being able to post on the Planet while watching the game. 4 games at once would be sweet.
Actually, I can have up to 4 monitors so I might have to rig something....
I would like to have two separate, full quality streams to separate TVs. Trying to split out a quarter stream... Yuck.

And actually, I would like to have separate high quality streams of the same game that was synced. The 'normal' view and say the view from behind the QB.
Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 08-28-2023, 08:22 PM   #1183
It was not a fair catch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Pagan View Post
I would like to have two separate, full quality streams to separate TVs. Trying to split out a quarter stream... Yuck.

And actually, I would like to have separate high quality streams of the same game that was synced. The 'normal' view and say the view from behind the QB.
I would think you would need a great computer and extended screens
May need to buy this to do more screens
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Old 08-28-2023, 09:40 PM   #1184
Sometimes it's black and white

Quote:
Originally Posted by displacedinMN View Post
I would think you would need a great computer and extended screens
May need to buy this to do more screens
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Well, I don't think ST will provide two separate, high quality streams for one residential price?

Am I wrong on that?

I have a low/medium end gaming computer. But I don't really want to 'expand' a quarter screen up to my large screen TV. That was my original complaint.
Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 09-02-2023, 01:53 PM   #1185
It was not a fair catch

So, I have been without DTV for a week and football started today.
I have watched a lot of OTA stuff-especially CSI Miami. Not that I thought it was a good show-But cant go wrong with Eva LaRue and Sofia Milos.

After spending forever trying to figure out how to watch the Iowa game today-I think I may need YoutubeTV. Just dont feel like searching 8 platforms. I just want a list.