Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-24-2019, 04:29 PM  
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Sandbox Simulations is open for business! Sign up now!

Not available in stores! Buy now! Special price of only $1 for a limited time only. We're up and running!

Go to www.sandboxsimulations.com to sign up. (You can learn more about the game as well.)

For the time being, we set the price to $1, and we can't limit it to just the game testers, so if you're interested, you'll also get the $1 price. Just sign up.

This is a fresh reset, so everyone will have new teams and we'll do a new draft.

Also, please give us any feedback about what you like or don't like, and how we can improve navigation. We've updated all of the systems, so there's a chance that errors are lurking somewhere, but we think we're good to go now. Let us know if something bad happens to you.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-17-2023, 09:18 PM   #4396
www.nfl-forecast.com

Ok, I see it in the team stats. Obviously that isn't right. I'll try to fix it tomorrow.\

Now fixed.

Last edited by cdcox; 07-17-2023 at 09:39 PM..
cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-17-2023, 09:21 PM   #4397
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
How many times does Tannehill have to break your sandbox heart?!?!
Tannehill has a ring, brah
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-17-2023, 09:22 PM   #4398
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Tannehill has a ring, brah
****, I forgot.

lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-17-2023, 09:25 PM   #4399

Quote:
****, I forgot.

And how many of YOUR quarterbacks have a year with 7400 passing yards and an 83-2 TD/INT ratio on their resume?

Ryan is a first ballot Sandbox HoFer...
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2023, 09:43 PM   #4400
Inmem 2.0

Nice time to have a shitty season with all of the picks I have
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-17-2023, 10:01 PM   #4401
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
And how many of YOUR quarterbacks have a year with 7400 passing yards and an 83-2 TD/INT ratio on their resume?

Ryan is a first ballot Sandbox HoFer...
Found a game more broken than Madden
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-17-2023, 10:05 PM   #4402

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother View Post
Found a game more broken than Madden
Yeah, I kinda found a perfect storm of a gameplan and had a BUNCH of pass catchers who had career years in real life. I also had a pretty much impenetrable OL so I could pass the ball 50 times/gm and not get sacked.

Then we lost in the conference finals.

But it was definitely a fluke - still pretty funny though. For one year, Ryan Tannehill was a GOD. 450 yards and 5 TDs would bring his averages down.
Old 07-17-2023, 10:48 PM   #4403
Has a particular set of skills

Hey can I give this a shot again?
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-17-2023, 10:56 PM   #4404

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
Hey can I give this a shot again?

You're still listed as the owner of the Vail Snow Devils in Chiefs1.

And Chiefs1 is where the OGs (except for that pussy Clay who took his ball and left) reside.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2023, 09:04 AM   #4405
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rukdafaidas View Post
Would someone like to take over the Joplin Red Rockets in Chiefs 1? You would have Patrick Mahomes. I just don't have time to properly keep up with it right now.
I could if you don't want to....my team in the other league is going to be in a lot of trouble this year
Old Dog is obviously part of the inner Circle.Old Dog is obviously part of the inner Circle.Old Dog is obviously part of the inner Circle.Old Dog is obviously part of the inner Circle.Old Dog is obviously part of the inner Circle.Old Dog is obviously part of the inner Circle.Old Dog is obviously part of the inner Circle.Old Dog is obviously part of the inner Circle.Old Dog is obviously part of the inner Circle.Old Dog is obviously part of the inner Circle.Old Dog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-18-2023, 11:23 AM   #4406
www.nfl-forecast.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Dog View Post
I could if you don't want to....my team in the other league is going to be in a lot of trouble this year
I've assigned you to Joplin.
cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-19-2023, 02:21 PM   #4407
lifelong Chiefs survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Dog View Post
Have at it. Best of luck Old Dog!
Rukdafaidas would the whole thing.Rukdafaidas would the whole thing.Rukdafaidas would the whole thing.Rukdafaidas would the whole thing.Rukdafaidas would the whole thing.Rukdafaidas would the whole thing.Rukdafaidas would the whole thing.Rukdafaidas would the whole thing.Rukdafaidas would the whole thing.Rukdafaidas would the whole thing.Rukdafaidas would the whole thing.
Old 07-20-2023, 06:24 PM   #4408
www.nfl-forecast.com

The new owners of the Red Rockets seem to have things on the right track, trouncing the Nashville Golden Muels.
Old 07-21-2023, 08:15 PM   #4409
Mod Team

The Phoenix Diablos move to 2-0 behind Derek Carr, while Russel Wilson, who was traded for a shit ton of picks, rides the bench.

#****YOURUSS!
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-21-2023, 08:33 PM   #4410
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
The Phoenix Diablos move to 2-0 behind Derek Carr, while Russel Wilson, who was traded for a shit ton of picks, rides the bench.

#****YOURUSS!
Dude I have a few of your picks this year you need to lose out
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.