Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-24-2019, 04:29 PM  
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Sandbox Simulations is open for business! Sign up now!

Not available in stores! Buy now! Special price of only $1 for a limited time only. We're up and running!

Go to www.sandboxsimulations.com to sign up. (You can learn more about the game as well.)

For the time being, we set the price to $1, and we can't limit it to just the game testers, so if you're interested, you'll also get the $1 price. Just sign up.

This is a fresh reset, so everyone will have new teams and we'll do a new draft.

Also, please give us any feedback about what you like or don't like, and how we can improve navigation. We've updated all of the systems, so there's a chance that errors are lurking somewhere, but we think we're good to go now. Let us know if something bad happens to you.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-12-2020, 07:55 PM   #2746
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rukdafaidas View Post
When is the sim for league 1?
Was supposed to be yesterday.
wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 01-12-2020, 08:16 PM   #2747
lifelong Chiefs survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdcox View Post
Sorry, forgot to run them yesterday. I was dealing with a work issue all day.

Give me a few minutes and I'll get them up.
Thanks CD!
Rukdafaidas would the whole thing.Rukdafaidas would the whole thing.Rukdafaidas would the whole thing.Rukdafaidas would the whole thing.Rukdafaidas would the whole thing.Rukdafaidas would the whole thing.Rukdafaidas would the whole thing.Rukdafaidas would the whole thing.Rukdafaidas would the whole thing.Rukdafaidas would the whole thing.Rukdafaidas would the whole thing.
Old 01-12-2020, 08:59 PM   #2748
lifelong Chiefs survivor

Sheesh, that was ugly. Good game NTexas.
Rukdafaidas would the whole thing.Rukdafaidas would the whole thing.Rukdafaidas would the whole thing.Rukdafaidas would the whole thing.Rukdafaidas would the whole thing.Rukdafaidas would the whole thing.Rukdafaidas would the whole thing.Rukdafaidas would the whole thing.Rukdafaidas would the whole thing.Rukdafaidas would the whole thing.Rukdafaidas would the whole thing.
Old 01-12-2020, 09:16 PM   #2749
MVP

Um excuse me what type of overtime rules are we playing with? I lost in OT by giving up a field goal on the first possession of the OT?
TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 01-12-2020, 09:35 PM   #2750
Mod Team

The free agent QB is used for the past 3 weeks literally played better than Sam Darnold.

FML

lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-12-2020, 09:45 PM   #2751
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TambaBerry View Post
Um excuse me what type of overtime rules are we playing with? I lost in OT by giving up a field goal on the first possession of the OT?
Yeah, we need to update the overtime rules. It's an offseason priority.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-12-2020, 09:46 PM   #2752
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Denver's defense has really been struggling. I keep shuffling it up and I'm starting to think it's a talent issue. Our offseason priorities are becoming clear.
Old 01-12-2020, 09:51 PM   #2753
Settle this once and forever

Wow. Miami's defense made Watson look like Nathan Peterman.

6-7 and first place in the division!
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-12-2020, 09:59 PM   #2754
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Wow. Miami's defense made Watson look like Nathan Peterman.

6-7 and first place in the division!
It wasn't Watson's day, apparently.
Old 01-12-2020, 11:09 PM   #2755
I'll be back.

Even the OPness of Ezekiel Elliott could not upset my winning streak.

We all know who the best team in the North is.

Also, this sim really hates Aaron Jones. It thinks Aaron Jones is Donnell Bennett.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-12-2020, 11:37 PM   #2756
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Even the OPness of Ezekiel Elliott could not upset my winning streak.

We all know who the best team in the North is.

Also, this sim really hates Aaron Jones. It thinks Aaron Jones is Donnell Bennett.
What does the OPness of Zeke mean?

Dude I said this game had no meaning at all. Just to goof off, I set my defense to blitz 100%, and was subbing in at 50%. And it came down to the very last play of the game, if Lutz hadn't missed 2 FG's I would have beat you by 4. Sit back down!
wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 01-12-2020, 11:39 PM   #2757
Veteran

thats kinda jank, I set to blitz 100 % of the plays, and I just have a 33.3 percent pressure rating, no different than when I set it to hardly ever blitz.
Old 01-12-2020, 11:39 PM   #2758
I'll be back.

Zeke has ripped off something like 4 50-yard + TDs this year against me, alone.

He's averaging 7.2 YPC and has 1900 yards in 13 games

OP

broken

our first game was close though, too....i adjusted....it's clear who is the better team now....if you don't get fluke OP zeke TDs you aren't that great
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-13-2020, 04:15 PM   #2759
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Dunno how but I evidently had a linebacker playing nickel in that game against KC.

Congrats on dodging the bullet and still pulling out the L, Billay - that would've really hurt you in your quest for Bosa.

Not sure what the hell I did to make that happen. Weird.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-14-2020, 10:20 PM   #2760
www.nfl-forecast.com

Week 14 lineups are available for Thursday simulations.
cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote