Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-02-2020, 04:09 PM  
MVP

FedEx asks Redskins to change name

Here we go. I think part of the reason we’ve been safe from this kind of stuff is because the Redskins have always been a bigger target. Now that there’s pressure from sponsors Snyder is going to feel the heat like never before.

If they go down, make no mistake, the mob will come for us next.
comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 07-12-2020, 09:01 PM   #376
It was not a fair catch

Story about the band Great White and a concert in North Dakota.

When will Great White be forced to change their name?
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-12-2020, 09:02 PM   #377
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan View Post
Swinging or throwing a tomahawk.

Beheading is a serious stretch. Scalping? Please.

To be clear, I think the tomahawk chop is far and away the most "problematic" thing about the Chiefs' brand. But I vehemently disagree with the notion that it represents beheading or scalping.
Good grief, you must be joking:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tomahawk_chop

Usage of the tomahawk chop has led to complaints that it made fun of Native American culture.[19] It also was criticized for being a reference to the former practice of scalping.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-12-2020, 09:04 PM
DaneMcCloud
This message has been deleted by DaneMcCloud.
Old 07-12-2020, 09:06 PM   #378
www.nfl-forecast.com

The original intended name for the Raiders was the Oakland Señors. True story.
cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-12-2020, 09:07 PM   #379
It was not a fair catch

Just popped in my head.
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-12-2020, 09:10 PM   #380
Wasted away again...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
For the record, I don't think it's derogatory, whatsoever, I'm just repeating what some Native Americans have said about it.

I think it's cool. I used to find arrowheads all the time in Missouri and there were no negative connotations in my mind.

But as we're all learning, it doesn't matter what we think of the imagery, it's what they think of it, hence my post.

Quote:

To be clear, I think the tomahawk chop is far and away the most "problematic" thing about the Chiefs' brand. But I vehemently disagree with the notion that it represents beheading or scalping.
Did you know that the Chiefs either sold or gave these away at the stadium at one point?

Last edited by Dartgod; 07-13-2020 at 06:53 AM..
Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-12-2020, 09:11 PM   #381
www.nfl-forecast.com

Quote:

Do you acknowledge that a tomahawk was a weapon? To what parts of the body would it be most effectively swung or thrown? It isn't a stretch at all.
cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-12-2020, 09:13 PM   #382
It was not a fair catch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post

Did you know that the Chiefs either sold or gave these away at the stadium at one point?

Gave away. Early 90's. I am sure I have one in a box somewhere.
Old 07-12-2020, 09:25 PM   #383
It was not a fair catch

Leaks starting to happen

Old 07-12-2020, 09:26 PM   #384
Has a particular set of skills

BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-12-2020, 09:27 PM   #385
It was not a fair catch

Old 07-12-2020, 09:35 PM   #386
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by displacedinMN View Post
Gave away. Early 90's. I am sure I have one in a box somewhere.
In a box somewhere? That's going to be utterly useless if you need to decapitate a home invader.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-12-2020, 09:37 PM   #387
Most Valuable Villain

I think the Redwolves is a damn good change.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-12-2020, 09:42 PM   #388
The Beast Inside Your Head

Heard they will be the Washington Engines.
BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-12-2020, 09:44 PM   #389
Starter

Dwayne Haskins and Kevin Durant are getting behind the Red Wolves now, will be a big disappointment if Snyder chooses a different name.

http://https://redskinswire.usatoday...ins-redwolves/
kevrunner is not part of the Right 53.kevrunner is not part of the Right 53.kevrunner is not part of the Right 53.kevrunner is not part of the Right 53.kevrunner is not part of the Right 53.kevrunner is not part of the Right 53.kevrunner is not part of the Right 53.kevrunner is not part of the Right 53.kevrunner is not part of the Right 53.kevrunner is not part of the Right 53.kevrunner is not part of the Right 53.
Old 07-12-2020, 10:01 PM   #390
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by displacedinMN View Post
That's actually really cool.

If they go with that, they need to respect grammar and be sure that it's Red Wolves and not Redwolves.

Edit: I just noticed that that's not the shape of the Capitol Building. It's probably some kind of cult building.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.