Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 12-01-2018, 12:23 AM  
Kind of a mod

Keep your political bullshit in DC and out of all other forums

We're seeing an uptick in people randomly throwing out political bullshit in threads in the Lounge. Don't. Report people who do. They'll get booted from the thread for a first offense and more than that if they continue.

The end.

(Oct 2020 update)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
It's safe to say thread bans aren't working, at least for the handful of people who simply can't keep politics out of any given conversation.

Due to continued reported posts and general frustrations around inserting politics into absolutely everything, and idea came up to restrict people to DC, much like the Romper Room.

So, everyone gets three thread bans as warnings, and after that will get a vacation in DC (the other forums will be view only). The thread bans and DC vacations will be posted in the transparency thread.

Just like several other rules, there's of course gray area and it doesn't really matter where the line is drawn, because those who can keep politics out of the Lounge will never come close to the line and those who can't will insist on running right up to it.

Generally speaking, we're talking about political opinions or blatantly inserting politics into a thread that isn't even a little bit on topic, or otherwise leaking DC BS into the Lounge or other forums.

Last edited by Bearcat; 10-07-2020 at 06:25 PM..
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 10-07-2020, 07:02 PM   #256
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
This is the truth. We saw how it went in the non-political COVID thread. I have my doubts fairness rules the day.
Eh, lets give' em the benefit of the doubt...

We're all still learning to navigate this krazy new 24/7 all pervasive political reality
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 10-07-2020, 07:04 PM   #257
Banned

I'll just say my goodbyes to daface again right now.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 10-07-2020, 07:05 PM   #258
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
This should actually make him happy.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 10-07-2020, 07:08 PM   #259
Court Jester

Quote:
This is the truth. We saw how it went in the non-political COVID thread. I have my doubts fairness rules the day.
I put that thread on ignore months ago, along with all the other political stuff that got started in the lounge around the same time. It’s definitely apparent that political opinions are ok in the lounge, just as long as they align with a certain side.
Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 1    
Old 10-07-2020, 07:10 PM   #260
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spott View Post
I put that thread on ignore months ago, along with all the other political stuff that got started in the lounge around the same time. It’s definitely apparent that political opinions are ok in the lounge, just as long as they align with a certain side.
There's really no reason for that thread anymore. Same shit over and over, IMO. Ain't been there in a while.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 10-07-2020, 07:11 PM   #261
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
That's absolutely not true.

There's plenty of BOTH sides in the COVID thread.

There's plenty of BOTH sides in the NBA thread (now moved).

I don't care which side you're on, if you say only one side is tolerated, you're lying to yourself.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 10-07-2020, 07:15 PM   #262
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Eh, lets give' em the benefit of the doubt...

We're all still learning to navigate this krazy new 24/7 all pervasive political reality
THE C0VID IS A HOAX REALITY? A GLOBAL RESET? A NEW WORLD ORDER? I GET IT.
SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.

Old 10-07-2020, 07:15 PM   #263
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
Noooooo
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 10-07-2020, 07:16 PM   #264
Banned

haha.

Let the bannings begin, ITT.

Old 10-07-2020, 07:20 PM   #265
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Quote:
Number of reported posts for politics in the Lounge in the past ~week: 7
Number of thread bans for those posts in the past week: 7

Number of reported posts all time from both of you combined: 0
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 10-07-2020, 07:20 PM   #266
Supporter

Politics suck. Thus ends my contribution to this thread.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 10-07-2020, 07:23 PM   #267
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
One would have to assume threads like the Whitlock thread in the main forum either need to be moved or not apply.
Agree. Political topics started in the not-DC simply need to be moved to the DC.
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1    
Old 10-07-2020, 07:29 PM   #268
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
Agree. Political topics started in the not-DC simply need to be moved to the DC.
Oh stop. That one wasn't political until it was made political. Many, many people weren't the ones to make it political. Excuses for lack of self control will not be accepted as valid reasoning.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 10-07-2020, 07:29 PM   #269
pie is never free

DaFace is our General, we will fight together... Strength and Honor

Old 10-07-2020, 07:29 PM   #270
MVP

SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.

Closed Thread