Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-27-2016, 11:23 AM  
Kind of a mod

Investing megathread extravaganza

A place to talk about investing stuff.

Last edited by DaFace; 02-19-2021 at 06:35 PM..
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-28-2021, 11:31 AM   #11581
It was not a fair catch

Getting killed today.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-28-2021, 01:51 PM   #11582
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
What about ILUS today?!?!
It's taking a break. It needed one.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-28-2021, 04:08 PM   #11583
I'll be back.

i'm rich biatch!

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-28-2021, 06:45 PM   #11584
Fish are scared of me

Going for ILST tomorrow to complete the three amigos

ILUS
IFAN
ILST
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-28-2021, 07:03 PM   #11585
Fish are scared of me

AMC approaching buy zone.

Was grabbing at 32.50 before. Sitting at 36.75 now. Now with all the crap going on with the stupid ass government I'm afraid everything going to tank to unexpected levels which means the buy zone could be moved to 25-28.
Old 09-28-2021, 09:23 PM   #11586
It's just a ride.

I sold all my AMC in green and got out of the market. Things are looking suspect with all the talk of crashes. Time to wait for it to get super bloody then enter.
Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 09-28-2021, 09:37 PM   #11587
Mod Team

I think you guys actually convinced me to do something a bit "daring" for me with the emergency savings vs investing talk.

We keep 6 months of "bills" in emergency savings (doing nothing). We had LOTS of home maintenance repairs this year ($35k to be exact!) so we have worked on building back up to 6 months while contributing barely anything to my wife's ROTH IRA. But I realize I also cannot go back and contribute to this ROTH years later. If I don't max it this year, I can't make that up in the future. I think I'm willing to drop our emergency savings fund to roughly 4-5 months of expenses to max my wife's ROTH IRA.

1. I have a job where I would literally not be out of work if I got laid off. I could land a job the same day.
2. We are at a point in our lives where we are making the LEAST amount of money we will ever make. My wife works 10-15 hours a week at a minimum wage job while our 3.5 year old is in preschool. Once he's in school full-time, she will be getting a full-time job and our income stream will be much better, and we aren't that far away from this happening.
3. A ROTH can technically be used in an emergency as contributions can be withdrawn tax/penalty free at any time.

Thank you CP for showing me the light.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2021, 07:52 AM   #11588
I'll be back.

Next stop for LCID is 35 or 40.

I may sell a bit more then. Want to buy some AMC on this dip.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-29-2021, 08:17 AM   #11589
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Next stop for LCID is 35 or 40.

I may sell a bit more then. Want to buy some AMC on this dip.
You're making tons of money off LCID, good job Hammock.
neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 09-29-2021, 08:53 AM   #11590
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by neech View Post
You're making tons of money off LCID, good job Hammock.
Should we rehash his play on this?

PRICE TARGET $100!!!!

lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-29-2021, 08:56 AM   #11591
I'll be back.

Quote:
Should we rehash his play on this?

PRICE TARGET $100!!!!

It is definitely hitting that long term.

This is a company that is delivering cars NEXT MONTH.

This is NOT NKLA. Their battery gives the longest driving range on an EV in the WORLD.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2021, 09:05 AM   #11592
Mod Team

ILUS sucks ass!!
Old 09-29-2021, 09:40 AM   #11593
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
I think you guys actually convinced me to do something a bit "daring" for me with the emergency savings vs investing talk.

We keep 6 months of "bills" in emergency savings (doing nothing). We had LOTS of home maintenance repairs this year ($35k to be exact!) so we have worked on building back up to 6 months while contributing barely anything to my wife's ROTH IRA. But I realize I also cannot go back and contribute to this ROTH years later. If I don't max it this year, I can't make that up in the future. I think I'm willing to drop our emergency savings fund to roughly 4-5 months of expenses to max my wife's ROTH IRA.

1. I have a job where I would literally not be out of work if I got laid off. I could land a job the same day.
2. We are at a point in our lives where we are making the LEAST amount of money we will ever make. My wife works 10-15 hours a week at a minimum wage job while our 3.5 year old is in preschool. Once he's in school full-time, she will be getting a full-time job and our income stream will be much better, and we aren't that far away from this happening.
3. A ROTH can technically be used in an emergency as contributions can be withdrawn tax/penalty free at any time.

Thank you CP for showing me the light.

I never got to have a Roth until 2020 when my income was down enough to qualify, but those things are magical. I think my policy would be to fund a Roth before anything else other than food and shelter.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-29-2021, 10:10 AM   #11594
Cheat Death

PLTR retreated back into my buy zone
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-29-2021, 10:16 AM   #11595
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
I never got to have a Roth until 2020 when my income was down enough to qualify, but those things are magical. I think my policy would be to fund a Roth before anything else other than food and shelter.
Can’t you set up your company 401K as a Roth?

I talked to an administrator dude that told me qualified plans (401K 403B etc) don’t have income limits for Roth.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.