Old 04-08-2019, 03:04 PM   #13
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Here's my 5 minute - "this seems possible" mock up through the Chiefs pick:

Cardinals -- Murray
Niners -- Bosa
Jets -- Allen
Raiders -- Williams
Bucs -- Oliver
Giants -- Haskins (I think they may wait and look Jones at 17 though)
Jags -- Fant
Lions -- Hock
Bills -- Taylor
Broncos -- Lock
Bengals -- White
Packers -- Dillard
Dolphins -- Metcalf
Falcons -- Sweat
Redskins -- Bush Jr.
Panthers -- Burns
Giants -- Gary
Vikings -- Ford
Titans -- Ferrell (this was a 'screw the Chiefs' pick; they won't go this route)
Steelers -- Murphy
Seahawks -- Adderley
Ravens -- Williams
Texans -- Bradbury
Raiders -- Greedy
Eagles -- CGJ
Colts -- Wilkins
Raiders -- Tillery
Chargers -- Baker

That leaves the Chiefs a pretty hideous draft board but still options better than Ya Sin. Simmons, Irv Smith and Dexter Lawrence stand out immediately. I left Simmons on the board because he presents a clear 'Chiefs batter women' problem so I don't think he's someone we're looking at. There are another 4-5 guys I like ahead of him but the bottom line is that he simply doesn't stand out at all from that group of potential CBs. And if you move the round forward, you have to rig it pretty heavily to not get someone very similar to him still available for you in the late 2nd.

And to get it that bad I had to leave Daniel Jones on the board (which I don't think will happen; the Giants, Bucs and Broncos are likely going QB, IMO, and it will be those 3). I had to push several potential 1st round WRs down, notably AJ Brown who I think will be the best WR in this class. I kept Jacobs out of the round as well. There will be better options than a fungible 2nd round caliber CB and by a fair amount.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.