Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-16-2019, 10:21 AM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

The Future Owner of the Kansas City Chiefs, Gracie Hunt

Gentlemen.

This thread is set up so that we can appreciate of the next Owner of our favorite National Football League team the Chiefs of Kansas City.

Might I suggest we take a quick perusal of her Instagram feed, and share your relevant findings.

Link: https://www.instagram.com/graciehunt
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-13-2020, 05:04 PM   #211
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravedigger View Post
FFF; border:0; border-radius:3px; box-shadow:0 0 1px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.5),0 1px 10px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.15); margin: 1px; max-width:540px; min-width:326px; padding:0; width:99.375%; width:-webkit-calc(100% - 2px); width:calc(100% - 2px);">
FFFFFF; line-height:0; padding:0 0; text-align:center; text-decoration:none; width:100%;" target="_blank">
3897f0; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; font-style:normal; font-weight:550; line-height:18px;"> View this post on Instagram

000; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; font-style:normal; font-weight:normal; line-height:17px; text-decoration:none; word-wrap:break-word;" target="_blank">Current MOOD after a record breaking playoff Victory! To have the chance to bring my grandfather’s trophy home where it belongs is PRICELESS. He would love this entire team and our QB from his childhood home of Tyler, Texas. It’s true. I’m sentimental.🤍 Sorry not sorry. #Chiefs #ChiefsKingdom #VictoryMonday #Focus #BeGreat #LetsRoll #NFL100 #PlayFootball #NFL #KC #GameOfMahomes #Showtime #AFC #Playoffs #LamarHunt #AFCChampionshipGame

c9c8cd; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; line-height:17px; margin-bottom:0; margin-top:8px; overflow:hidden; padding:8px 0 7px; text-align:center; text-overflow:ellipsis; white-space:nowrap;">A post shared by c9c8cd; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; font-style:normal; font-weight:normal; line-height:17px;" target="_blank"> Gracie Hunt (@graciehunt) on

When we took the Stadium Tour a little over a year ago the Red Coater who was our guide said that the people in that locker room don't step on the giant Arrowhead in the center because it's a sign of disrespect. Gracie DGAF!
She's not stepping on it. And if they put that image on the sides of their helmets, I'm good with it.
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2020, 07:57 PM   #212
DeadPunisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
I need to GIF this

where did you see it
I am not sure if it was before or after the trophy presentation, but Mahomes already had the gray championship shirt on.

Like I said, I have watched every bit of video I could find, because I want to savor every part of the victory, so I can't exactly remember what video it was in, but it was a video that was more focused on the players on the field than anything else.

For the record, I don't think Mahomes and Gracie are having an affair. At all. But, I have studied body language in a college class before, and it was absolutely a very intimate gesture.

I also said that I have no idea if Patrick even knew she reached out, because it was hectic, and he was being pulled away for an interview.

I will definitely spend some time looking for the exact clip.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 02-13-2020, 08:00 PM   #213
Arrowhead Trail of Tears

Think Drew Lock got up in it ?
TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2020, 08:48 PM   #214
Paladin

Quote:
Originally Posted by TribalElder View Post
Think Drew Lock got up in it ?
Yes and he was triple wrapped every time.
Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 02-13-2020, 09:14 PM   #215
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic View Post
I am not sure if it was before or after the trophy presentation, but Mahomes already had the gray championship shirt on.

Like I said, I have watched every bit of video I could find, because I want to savor every part of the victory, so I can't exactly remember what video it was in, but it was a video that was more focused on the players on the field than anything else.

For the record, I don't think Mahomes and Gracie are having an affair. At all. But, I have studied body language in a college class before, and it was absolutely a very intimate gesture.

I also said that I have no idea if Patrick even knew she reached out, because it was hectic, and he was being pulled away for an interview.

I will definitely spend some time looking for the exact clip.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
This is definitely a gender-bent Lancelot and Guinevere situation.

Unless Mahomes is boning Tavia, and then it's just straight up Arthurian scandal.

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-16-2020, 05:05 PM   #216
I'll be back.

bae is social isolating

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-17-2020, 12:28 PM   #217
I'll be back.

wo

Old 03-17-2020, 02:22 PM   #218

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
wo

My undies are a tent!
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2020, 02:23 PM   #219
Going home eventually

She is gorgous.
Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-17-2020, 02:26 PM   #220
MVP

I wonder if she digs old fat bald guys with goatees.
Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2020, 02:46 PM   #221

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beef Supreme View Post
I wonder if she digs old fat bald guys with goatees.
I'd love to let you know..
Old 03-17-2020, 02:48 PM   #222
I'll be back.

i think i see a bit of burnt end
Old 03-17-2020, 02:59 PM   #223
Be Kind To Your Pets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravedigger View Post
Hope she gets the ring soon, this might be more of her wanting to be seen on camera, staking her claim to her man and other bitches need to back off. I don't think Pat is that guy but temptation is a bitch and he could literally have any woman he wants.
Well, when I was in New England their loudmouth fans were all calling him a pillowbiter....so, I don't know where they were getting their intel...
gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-17-2020, 03:00 PM   #224
Future NBA Finals MVP

I'd piss in her butt.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-17-2020, 03:03 PM   #225

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
I'd piss in her butt.
Welp....there's always one...

EDIT: I hate the off-season and Pandemics!