Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-11-2019, 09:06 AM   #2
Someone pass the antifreeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime View Post
Cool story bro Andy has been this way his whole career.
Known commodity.
MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2019, 09:06 AM   #3
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Do you ever have anything of value to say? Are you a whiner in everyday life as well? You seem to just screech over and over, hopefully you live alone. If not, that person has my prayers.
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 12 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2019, 05:56 PM   #4
World's Best Boss

Quote:
I don’t know why people are downvoting you. I was on a general nfl thread on reddit during the game and Eagles fans were flat out eerie with their calls of the game.

They predicted Andy would call a dumbass play on 3rd and 2.

When the play failed, they said Andy would inexplicably find a way to lose the game.

It’s who Andy is. We just have to hope he can get us to the playoffs and Patrick can overcome Bad Andy in close games to get us a title.

I think the critical difference this year is that Patrick hasn’t had his 2018 mobility to extend plays when Andy’s initial play designs fall apart. With his mobility, we can always hope for a Golden Patrick like run to get us to the title.

Just one title, it’s all I ask.

Last edited by Chiefspants; 11-11-2019 at 06:02 PM..
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-13-2019, 03:57 PM   #5
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Yep!

When Chiefs' fans were boasting how they would win a SB, even last year, I asked at the beginning of this season, if they had the coach to win it.
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2019, 04:05 PM   #6
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post
Yep!

When Chiefs' fans were boasting how they would win a SB, even last year, I asked at the beginning of this season, if they had the coach to win it.
Get your stank ass back to D.C. You weren't summoned, hell spawn.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 6 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2019, 04:56 PM   #7
WhatUneed2Hear

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post
Yep!

Hows that Winston love panning out for you?
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote