Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-04-2014, 11:09 AM  
sorta mod-ish

*The NEW Movies Thread*

Old one is crapping out the server, per the new guidelines.

Browse the old thread that is chock full of goodness here -

http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=172245
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-13-2023, 07:06 PM   #4081
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coogs View Post
We watched Air last night. Very good!
I've yet to hear a single person say anything bad about this movie. I'm going to have to throw it in the queue.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-16-2023, 01:01 AM   #4082
Mahomes Dynasty

Saw The Flash movie.

A few things...

First and foremost, Michael Keaton is (still) ****ing awesome. He IS Batman.

I forget when they originally started filming this, but the CGI in some scenes is just really bad...like Rock/Scorpion King level bad.

I absolutely hated the end scene cameo. Not to confuse with post credits scene.

Overall very entertaining. I'm just glad Keaton put on the suit again.
CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.
Old 06-16-2023, 06:19 PM   #4083
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoMoChief View Post
I absolutely hated the end scene cameo. Not to confuse with post credits scene.
i ****ing roared, and then the cut to the flash...just perfect

i wish i had not been on twitter last night
Spoiler!
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-17-2023, 11:26 AM   #4084
Mahomes Dynasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
i ****ing roared, and then the cut to the flash...just perfect

i wish i had not been on twitter last night
Spoiler!

Spoiler!
CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.
Old 06-18-2023, 08:39 AM   #4085
I'll be back.

Tenet was such a gimmick

If you didn't have the whole "omg we're inverting!" mechanic, the entire movie is pretty much worthless, other than Nolan's love for grand IMAX shots of industrial shit.

4/10 would not watch again

Also, the dialogue in his movies is ALWAYS hard to hear/decipher. ALWAYS. I don't know what his ****ing problem is. It's like he wants to make the audience suffer.

If you're introducing such a wacky concept in a film it needs to be clearly and SLOWLY explained. The universe building in this thing was terrible.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-18-2023, 12:50 PM   #4086
MVP

TENET was totally dogshit. Nolan gets far too much credit as a film maker.
BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2023, 01:36 PM   #4087
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeauford View Post
TENET was totally dogshit. Nolan gets far too much credit as a film maker.
Absolutely. I finally stopped participating in his endless quest to outclever himself in every movie. The pointless time jumping in Dunkirk was the last straw.

Used to be I'd look forward to his movies. Now I just wonder how he'll **** them up.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-18-2023, 02:00 PM   #4088
sorta mod-ish

Yeah, fourth'd on Tenet. I really WANTED to like it but couldn't get there. Great soundtrack, though.
Old 06-18-2023, 02:00 PM   #4089
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
Absolutely. I finally stopped participating in his endless quest to outclever himself in every movie. The pointless time jumping in Dunkirk was the last straw.

Used to be I'd look forward to his movies. Now I just wonder how he'll **** them up.
Oppenheimer looks promising, so I'll give it a go. But something tells me there's going to be time hopping in that one too.
Old 06-18-2023, 02:05 PM   #4090
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
Oppenheimer looks promising, so I'll give it a go. But something tells me there's going to be time hopping in that one too.
Yeah, I remember thinking Dunkirk looked promising. It's a historical event, I thought. Surely he won't screw that up.

Wrong.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-23-2023, 07:28 PM   #4091
I'll be back.

always wanted to see this and decided to catch it on a big screen tomorrow at screenland armour in north KC

Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2023, 04:10 PM   #4092
I'll be back.

Jesus that was stupid. Theater sucked too.
Old 06-24-2023, 04:40 PM   #4093
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Jesus that was stupid. Theater sucked too.
At least you got to see Ellen Barkin in her prime.
Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 06-24-2023, 04:49 PM   #4094
I'll be back.

i will admit it got me to laugh several times

the watermelon shot was amusing
Old 06-24-2023, 11:59 PM   #4095
Supporter

Extraction 2 does precisely what it set out to do.

Is it Citizen Kane? No.

Did I enjoy it tremendously? Yes.

Will I rewatch it? Regularly.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote