Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-04-2014, 11:09 AM  
sorta mod-ish

*The NEW Movies Thread*

Old one is crapping out the server, per the new guidelines.

Browse the old thread that is chock full of goodness here -

http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=172245
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-23-2015, 04:00 PM   #1831
I could of gone pro

I watched 'Whiplash' last night on, I believe it was HBO. I can see why JK Simmons won the Academy Award for best supporting actor. It's not an easy movie to watch, but you can't turn it off. If you have a good surround sound system, turn it up. If you're a fan of Lee Ermey in your face drill sgt films, then you'll love this movie.

DeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 06-23-2015, 04:40 PM   #1832
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Prisoners was intense. Gylenhal has been tits lately (I just watched Nightcrawler the other day). I'm guessing his character in Prisoners had Tourette's or something but I like when actors change their mannerisms for roles. You'll rarely ever see guys doing that. It's just Denzel playing a cop or Denzel playing a train conductor or Leo as a bum ass artist or Leo with a shoddy South African accent. Jackman also did well.
Prisoners was great.

I went in expecting "Movie A" which I wasn't all that excited about but then got "Movie B," and there was some C and D and E that I didn't expect at all. Great flick...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-23-2015, 04:44 PM   #1833
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post
Prisoners was great.

I went in expecting "Movie A" which I wasn't all that excited about but then got "Movie B," and there was some C and D and E that I didn't expect at all. Great flick...
Awesome flick. Caught it on cable a few months back and surprised the hell out of me.
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-23-2015, 04:46 PM   #1834
Banned

Couldn't make it through 1/3 of Mad Max. Low brow entertainment.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-23-2015, 11:34 PM   #1835
Settle this once and forever

No Good Deed was pretty good. Idris Elba did a good job playing a sociopath.

Also, Taraji Henson could get allllllllll this dick.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-24-2015, 02:26 AM   #1836
Mindful Taoist German

Just finished Blue Ruin.

Pretty damned good. It's a revenge flick but a revenge flick if the average person actually tried this $#it. Not Rambo or Ah-nold.

There were a few moments where I thought that's really dumb, why would you do that? It's not bad storytelling - he's just really bad at being a bad guy. Imagine a revenge story where the main character is a homeless man with no clue about guns or really even how to fight.

The guy that plays the main character does a great job and the whole no-name cast is solid.

I'd give it a 7.5 out of 10.

Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-29-2015, 10:40 AM   #1837
I'll be back.

So...I am getting my parents a little gag gift next month. Going to print out some photoshops I'm creating and frame them.

1. My youngest sister and mother into a scene from Aliens as Ripley and Newt.

2. My dad and I as Indiana Jones and Short Round.

3. My dad/mother and my older sister as ?????

I'm coming up blank on the third one. The best idea I've had is dad as Dr. Grant and sis as Lex, covering her mouth in the T-Rex/Jeep scene from Jurassic Park, but the only high-resolution photo I can find, there's a lot of rain and stuff covering the faces.

I'm also thinking of doing one with dad as Gandalf and my baby niece as one of the hobbits, but again...not finding a lot of great photos.

Honestly would like to do one with my mother again, instead.

So I'm open to ideas. Either a completely different idea or a photo I haven't found. Needs to be at least 1500x2000 or so for decent print quality at 8x10.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-30-2015, 07:48 PM   #1838
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stop, Chiefs View Post
So...I am getting my parents a little gag gift next month. Going to print out some photoshops I'm creating and frame them.

1. My youngest sister and mother into a scene from Aliens as Ripley and Newt.

2. My dad and I as Indiana Jones and Short Round.

3. My dad/mother and my older sister as ?????

I'm coming up blank on the third one. The best idea I've had is dad as Dr. Grant and sis as Lex, covering her mouth in the T-Rex/Jeep scene from Jurassic Park, but the only high-resolution photo I can find, there's a lot of rain and stuff covering the faces.

I'm also thinking of doing one with dad as Gandalf and my baby niece as one of the hobbits, but again...not finding a lot of great photos.

Honestly would like to do one with my mother again, instead.

So I'm open to ideas. Either a completely different idea or a photo I haven't found. Needs to be at least 1500x2000 or so for decent print quality at 8x10.
Thelma and Louise?

The two Asian gals from SHIELD?
Old 06-30-2015, 08:07 PM   #1839
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pestilence View Post
Watched Nightcrawler. Wife didn't like it but I thought it was pretty interesting.
I bet she doesn't like Fury, either.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-30-2015, 08:08 PM   #1840
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
Couldn't make it through 1/3 of Mad Max. Low brow entertainment.
+1
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-30-2015, 08:24 PM   #1841
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post
Thelma and Louise?

The two Asian gals from SHIELD?
Shitty ideas but I've got some good ones.

I think I'll go with Mary Poppins and make myself the lad.

Also thinking maybe Dr. Grant/Lex.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-30-2015, 08:29 PM   #1842
MVP

What about making your dad Darth Vader as he is pulling the mask off and you could be Luke.

Or Goonies, your Mom as Mama, you can be Chunk, and your pops can be Jake.
Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.
Old 06-30-2015, 09:32 PM   #1843
In Search of a Life

Watched Nightcrawler on Netflix. Very entertaing. Gylenhall is an amazing actor.

Scathing critique of what local news has turned in to.

"If it bleeds it leads"
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-30-2015, 09:58 PM   #1844
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Great Expectations View Post
What about making your dad Darth Vader as he is pulling the mask off and you could be Luke.

Or Goonies, your Mom as Mama, you can be Chunk, and your pops can be Jake.
You didn't even read the post.
Old 07-01-2015, 02:08 AM
eDave
This message has been deleted by eDave.
Old 07-01-2015, 12:06 PM   #1845
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stop, Chiefs View Post
You didn't even read the post.
I thought it said that you were open to completely different ideas.
Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.