Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-16-2019, 05:54 PM  
Kind of a mod

MCU Meta Discussion

The various movies obviously deserve their own threads once things actually start moving on them, but it seems like we should have a place just for general discussion about what they're planning. So here ya go.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-14-2022, 04:55 PM   #676
Stay positive, don't give up

Finished Ms Marvel and really enjoyed it overall. Great last episode, loved the suit and esp the end..some setup stuff for the MCU for sure off 1 line...and of course the marvel's.
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 07-15-2022, 03:59 PM   #677
The Boom Boom Room

Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-18-2022, 08:39 AM   #678
MVP

I actually really enjoyed Ms. Marvel, but phase 4 has been pretty mediocre overall. I guess I don't really get any sense of direction as to where they are going. I absolutely hate the multiverse as well. It just seems that it's getting too far out there and it's just too much.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 07-18-2022, 10:42 AM   #679
__

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz View Post
Finished Ms Marvel and really enjoyed it overall. Great last episode, loved the suit and esp the end..some setup stuff for the MCU for sure off 1 line...and of course the marvel's.
I just started it.

They HAVE to give us some sample episodes of the Scott Lang podcast. They absolutely have to.
Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-18-2022, 10:50 AM   #680

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
I actually really enjoyed Ms. Marvel, but phase 4 has been pretty mediocre overall. I guess I don't really get any sense of direction as to where they are going. I absolutely hate the multiverse as well. It just seems that it's getting too far out there and it's just too much.
Yeah I'm fine minimizing the multiverse stuff too
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 07-18-2022, 10:51 AM   #681

Quote:
Originally Posted by Direckshun View Post
I just started it.

They HAVE to give us some sample episodes of the Scott Lang podcast. They absolutely have to.
Lol. I'd listen
Old 07-18-2022, 06:19 PM   #682
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
I think Marvel is kind of a victim of its own success to a degree. Everything since Endgame (minus Now Way Home, imho) has fallen short of the Infinity Saga in nearly every single way. It hasn't just flat SUCKED, but it's nowhere the draw it was leading up to Infinity War. Now, by all appearances they're eventually going to get to a Secret Wars type of rollout, and I'll be all about that. But to get there they have a long LONG way to go in storytelling and character introductions.

And I am a huge fan of the multiverse, in the comics and with what they're attempting to do in the MCU, but it hasn't flowed evenly with the more magical and cosmic tales. Love and Thunder was a letdown, and it shouldn't have been. Hopefully they build up from that movie going forward.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2022, 08:55 PM   #683
MVP

Phase 5 lineup.

BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2022, 11:10 PM   #684
Veteran

Also a few in Phase 6

I'm surprised they're heading into Secret Wars already, I thought they'd hold off a bit like they did with Thanos. Give them time to establish the X-Men. Maybe they see mutants as where they go after Secret Wars.
Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2022, 08:38 PM   #685
The Boom Boom Room

Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-25-2022, 07:06 AM   #686
Court Jester

Looks like there’s been some leaks of the trailers for the new Ant Man and GOG 3 movies. The Ant Man one is still on YouTube for now but the GOG one has been taken down.
Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-25-2022, 10:08 AM   #687
MVP

I don't see much to get excited about until Fantastic Four in over two years.

Secret Invasion could be good.
RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 07-25-2022, 07:02 PM   #688
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar View Post
I don't see much to get excited about until Fantastic Four in over two years.

Secret Invasion could be good.
They need to get the mutants and X-Men involved, like yesterday. The MCU needs a defibrillator shock of interest for the fanbase, because as much as She-Hulk and Blade and the Thunderbolts are pretty badass in their own rights, they just don't have the mass appeal the mutant catalogue does.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-25-2022, 07:35 PM   #689
Starter

Quote:
There's just no structure to the mutliverse it feels like to me.

There's only one timeline, but loki ruined all of that and now there are branching out like crazy.

But no Stephen strange broke it in no way home.

But actually scarlett witch is the one breaking it in MoM
Chitownchiefsfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chitownchiefsfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chitownchiefsfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chitownchiefsfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chitownchiefsfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chitownchiefsfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chitownchiefsfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chitownchiefsfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chitownchiefsfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chitownchiefsfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chitownchiefsfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 07-26-2022, 08:22 AM   #690
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chitownchiefsfan View Post
There's just no structure to the mutliverse it feels like to me.

There's only one timeline, but loki ruined all of that and now there are branching out like crazy.

But no Stephen strange broke it in no way home.

But actually scarlett witch is the one breaking it in MoM
Loki broke it by killing Kang. Everyone else has just been taking advantage of what happened in Loki. From their perspective the multiverse has always existed.
GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.