Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-16-2019, 05:54 PM  
Kind of a mod

MCU Meta Discussion

The various movies obviously deserve their own threads once things actually start moving on them, but it seems like we should have a place just for general discussion about what they're planning. So here ya go.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-07-2021, 09:33 PM   #601
On Hiatus

Gotta say there are a lot of Marvel cynics in here....are they really that bad for everyone?

The What If series is the only one I scratch my head at. The rest have been what I would have expected...entertaining but nothing blockbuster.
Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.
Old 12-07-2021, 10:06 PM   #602
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mosbonian View Post
Gotta say there are a lot of Marvel cynics in here....are they really that bad for everyone?

The What If series is the only one I scratch my head at. The rest have been what I would have expected...entertaining but nothing blockbuster.
I'm still a big fan. I just don't have as much to talk about when we're largely in exposition territory rather than the point where we're discussing theories and predictions about where they're going.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-08-2021, 08:41 AM   #603
sorta mod-ish

The What If? show served a second purpose as well - it introduced the thought of different universes with the same characters after Loki showed how the multiverse had fractured and was beginning to overlap. No Way Home is going to take all that buildup and apply it into a story that will shape the MCU going forward. IMHO, of course.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-08-2021, 12:10 PM   #604
__

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
I'm still a big fan. I just don't have as much to talk about when we're largely in exposition territory rather than the point where we're discussing theories and predictions about where they're going.
The Phase 2-3 movies were always fun (in addition to them being very good movies) because they always dropped nuggets in them to tease for future episodes. Phase 1, really, was just about them establishing characters.

Phase... whatever we're in right now seems to be a return to Phase 1. We're getting Shang Chi, we're getting the Eternals, we're getting introduced to all kinds of characters and building worlds around them before we start to cross it all over, I think. That does mean these movies are more straightforward, like they were in Phase 1.

Just a theory.

Spoiler!
Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-10-2021, 10:37 AM   #605
__

Spoiler!
Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-10-2021, 11:46 AM   #606
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Direckshun View Post
Not sure if anyone else cares, but could we identify what these spoilers are about when posting them - maybe just something "Hawkeye Spoiler".

There are certain spoilers I don't really mind reading - things like the future of the MCU. Other ones like this one on a show I'm watching I don't want to read.

Just a request.
Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2021, 11:58 AM   #607
__

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow View Post
Not sure if anyone else cares, but could we identify what these spoilers are about when posting them - maybe just something "Hawkeye Spoiler".

There are certain spoilers I don't really mind reading - things like the future of the MCU. Other ones like this one on a show I'm watching I don't want to read.

Just a request.
That's reasonable. I'll do what I can going forward.
Old 12-10-2021, 12:04 PM   #608
In Search of a Life

Quote:
That's reasonable. I'll do what I can going forward.
Thanks man.
Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-11-2021, 12:41 AM   #609
__

Rumors circulating that Letitia Wright (Shuri) is trying to get out of the MCU asap.

Largely due to her refusal to vaccinate, though the injuries she’s sustained seem to be more serious than initially believed/reported.

Honestly? Fine. Recast her.

Her role is invaluable to the MCU. Just recast her.

Zazie Beetz is a perfect fit for the MCU anyway.
Old 12-11-2021, 10:47 AM   #610
__

Hawkeye theory.

Spoiler!
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2021, 01:25 PM   #611
MVP

Quote:
Rumors circulating that Letitia Wright (Shuri) is trying to get out of the MCU asap.

Largely due to her refusal to vaccinate, though the injuries she’s sustained seem to be more serious than initially believed/reported.

Honestly? Fine. Recast her.

Her role is invaluable to the MCU. Just recast her.

Zazie Beetz is a perfect fit for the MCU anyway.
Her stance is real heroism.

Take notes, Evans.
MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-11-2021, 02:04 PM   #612
Veteran

Quote:
Hawkeye theory.

Spoiler!
Spoiler!
Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.
Old 12-12-2021, 01:31 PM   #613
Valiant 'The Thread Killer'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare View Post
Yes, Disney owns Hulu and may be absorbed by Disney+ in the future
Disney didn't want mature titles on Disney plus. So all adult mcu goes on Hulu.
Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 12-16-2021, 09:33 AM   #614
sorta mod-ish

Didn't see the last ten seconds of that episode coming, like at all. Perfect timing with No Way Home kicking off today. Genuinely stoked.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-16-2021, 12:26 PM   #615
Ain't no relax!

Yeah, very interdasting with the bad guy mastermind....

A few nitpicky issues though..

Spoiler!
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.