Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-05-2019, 08:45 PM  
Banned

What Are You Spinning? Cont.

Rabble's thread has become extremely slow to load and post so I'm starting a new one while the other will be locked.

As rabble is no longer with us (cough), I have been authorized to post in his stead.

Perhaps we can add a full description of the video then post a direct link in an effort to forego the issues in the original thread.

Let's hear what your hearing.

Link to the original - https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=314922

Last edited by Bowser; 02-05-2019 at 08:51 PM..
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-26-2021, 11:30 AM   #511
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
Happy to hear you enjoyed it, and yeah, huge blow to fans and peers to learn of Riley's death.

Music is so subjective, especially the heavier stuff, that there's not much middle ground between love and hate, making recommendations trickier, haha.

Not speaking directly to you, but anyone who's building out a collection or is interested in discographies, pressing info, etc. discogs.com is a really good resource if not already utilizing it.
I've probably bought 200 albums on Discogs in the past couple of years. It's an amazing resource for filling out your back catalog, especially stuff that's hard to find or out of print.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-26-2021, 11:55 AM   #512
Cheat Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
I've probably bought 200 albums on Discogs in the past couple of years. It's an amazing resource for filling out your back catalog, especially stuff that's hard to find or out of print.
I've yet to purchase anything from their marketplace, but I do use it a lot for pressing info and as a valuation metric of my collection. Another thing I love about it is the band member links to see what other projects they've been part of and such.

I'm getting better about it now, but for many years I would only purchase 1st or limited pressings in the year they were released. If I missed it when it came out, I missed it. Its more of an obsessive compulsive quirk than an elitist behavior thing for me though.
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-26-2021, 12:09 PM   #513
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
I've yet to purchase anything from their marketplace, but I do use it a lot for pressing info and as a valuation metric of my collection. Another thing I love about it is the band member links to see what other projects they've been part of and such.

I'm getting better about it now, but for many years I would only purchase 1st or limited pressings in the year they were released. If I missed it when it came out, I missed it. Its more of an obsessive compulsive quirk than an elitist behavior thing for me though.
My OCD thing is that I have to have every studio album for every artist in my "A" list.

Some of those bands have been playing since the 70's and their early albums tend to be smaller releases or even downright obscure. Discogs has been invaluable in getting copies of albums that would be otherwise unobtainable for me.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-26-2021, 12:32 PM   #514
Cheat Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
My OCD thing is that I have to have every studio album for every artist in my "A" list.

Some of those bands have been playing since the 70's and their early albums tend to be smaller releases or even downright obscure. Discogs has been invaluable in getting copies of albums that would be otherwise unobtainable for me.
Ha, thats awesome. Love hearing about the collecting quirks of others.
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-26-2021, 01:07 PM   #515
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Ha, thats awesome. Love hearing about the collecting quirks of others.
A catalog is not complete if it's not actually COMPLETE.
Old 03-26-2021, 02:06 PM   #516
Cheat Death

Can't have proper music OCD conversation without mentioning speaker wire

*triggers hole saw with the beat
Old 03-26-2021, 07:07 PM   #517
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Can't have proper music OCD conversation without mentioning speaker wire

*triggers hole saw with the beat
😂
Old 03-27-2021, 06:14 PM   #518
Mod Team

lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2021, 10:46 AM   #519
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
MOTHER**** Blippi. Holy hell I’ve had enough of that noise.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-28-2021, 03:11 PM   #520
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
MOTHER**** Blippi. Holy hell I’ve had enough of that noise.
He is absolutely THE WORST of the kid's programs out there.

I can't take much more!!!
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-03-2021, 07:07 PM   #521
Ultrabanned

Little jam while I watch the game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2021, 07:22 PM   #522
Banned

Rolled back through this the other night and it was as enjoyable and surprising as the first time. Good stuff.

https://www.threesongsandout.com/sin...album-review-1
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2021, 03:25 PM   #523
Cheat Death

Brand new blast worship from Socioclast

Old 04-09-2021, 07:29 PM   #524
Banned

I had thought Big Sonic Heaven died a long time ago but just found it. My favorite. Cool tunes, cool vibe. Nonstop sonic stream. Playlist changes weekly. Give it a few songs to grab the vibe.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Sonic_Heaven

Player
https://www.bigsonicheaven.com/big-sonic-heaven-player/

Main page
Www.Bigsonicheaven.com

Last edited by eDave; 04-09-2021 at 08:11 PM..
Old 04-09-2021, 08:52 PM   #525
Ultrabanned

Wife is out with friends. Kid is asleep. Dogs have abandoned me for the bed. No better time that now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote