Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-17-2015, 01:29 PM  
GBM 8-12-15

Covers you like better than the original.

I don't remember if we've done this before, but if we have, bite me.

Manfred Mann: Blinded by the light

Bruce Springsteen:
BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-27-2015, 07:13 AM   #241
Constable of Untruths

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaepernick View Post
I prefer George Thoroughgood's "Who Do You Love" to the Doors original.
The Doors original? Really!? I can see besides football there are other subjects you don't know Diddley about.
LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2015, 09:35 AM   #242
Kindness in words...

Quote:
Originally Posted by aturnis View Post
For respecting the work as much as you obviously do, you seem to have no respect for the artist.
You'll have to elaborate. I no get.

Was it the word "dude?" I know that Hegarty is transgender, so my sincerest apologies if the use of "dude" offended.
Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-27-2015, 11:28 AM   #243
Broncos' Fan Extraordinaire!

this is the best cover of Superstar by the Carpenter's ever... just listen to the whole thing:

Tombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 09-27-2015, 11:34 AM   #244
It Goes On

Isn't the answer to this thread simply, "Led Zeppelin?"
Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 09-27-2015, 12:37 PM   #245
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sully View Post
Are all songs by Zeppelin covers? Did the not steal and plagiarize there music?
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-27-2015, 01:13 PM   #246
Kindness in words...

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
Are all songs by Zeppelin covers? Did the not steal and plagiarize there music?
I kinda think that was his point...
Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-27-2015, 01:28 PM   #247
MVP

https://youtu.be/lmsbHGEB6UU

Lissie - Pursuit of Happiness is a good one. Love Kudi but she brought some emotion to the song.
aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 09-27-2015, 05:50 PM   #248
Emporer of Mongo

My song for Matt Cassel

Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-27-2015, 05:54 PM   #249
Kindness in words...

Best version and it's not even close:

Old 09-27-2015, 05:58 PM   #250
Emporer of Mongo

I don't care for sinead ... Something bugs me about her.../shrug
Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-28-2015, 08:46 AM   #251
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pawnmower View Post
I don't care for sinead ... Something bugs me about her.../shrug
She is a buttseks fan which is intriguing, but is crazy and fat. Tough decision...
Chuck Fargers is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Chuck Fargers is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Chuck Fargers is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 09-28-2015, 09:28 AM   #252
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by rico View Post

I HATE the fact that Johnny Cash covered that song!!! HATE IT, HATE IT, HATE IT!!!! In a way, him covering that song has ruined that awesome NIN song for me... and it all has to do with how people responded to his version compared to Trent's and people thinking NIN covered it!!! Even when I hear Trent's version now, I catch myself thinking about how much the cover pisses me off. And I wouldn't mind the cover if I didn't feel NIN's version was disrespected as a result of it/mixed up as being the cover itself.... I mean, hell....it was a HUGE pat on the back for Trent, from Johnny that he wanted to cover that song...who would have guessed Johnny Cash was merely familiar with NIN tunes?!?!?!
If it wasn't for Cash stealing the song, NiN may have actually been something, right?

Reznor himself gushed over the cover, and even said the song wasn't his anymore after Cash's version. Cash's version is the quintessential version of the song, like it or not.
Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.
Old 09-28-2015, 11:28 AM   #253
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sully View Post
AWESOME!!

rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-05-2015, 11:44 PM   #254
Kindness in words...

Last edited by Saccopoo; 10-05-2015 at 11:54 PM..
Old 10-05-2015, 11:52 PM   #255
Kindness in words...