Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-10-2019, 09:45 PM  
I'll be back.

2019 Chiefs photos

Let's get this thread started early.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-06-2020, 09:01 AM   #256
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevieray View Post
Anyone here see a pic they love and want it on canvas, let me know.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2020, 09:12 AM   #257
Go Beavers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost of Maslowski View Post
The best part of this picture is Sherman face-planted in the dirt while Williams scores.
Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2020, 09:19 AM   #258
I'll be back.

it's so fitting that sherman got BTFO'd in this game considering mahomes BTFO'd him at Arrowhead for his first home win and first home TD pass

the circle is now complete
Old 02-06-2020, 03:41 PM   #259
I'll be back.

Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2020, 05:49 PM   #260
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by F150 View Post
Chills.
Last week 810 whb talked of this photo on air that someone had tweeted. I searched all week before SB looking for it. Thanks for finding it
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-06-2020, 08:21 PM   #261
[b]Supporter[/b]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
I love how they toted that shitty portrait of Maholmes around.
Delano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 02-06-2020, 08:25 PM   #262
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delano View Post
I love how they toted that shitty portrait of Maholmes around.
winning ugly

a microcosm of the season
Old 02-06-2020, 08:26 PM   #263
Forever Royal

https://twitter.com/codybtapp/status...476858368?s=20
mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 02-06-2020, 08:55 PM   #264
[b]Supporter[/b]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
winning ugly

a microcosm of the season
Priceless art.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	02F5DB79-954A-419F-B6E5-167A3D3C774E.jpg
Views:	193
Size:	39.6 KB
ID:	119876  
Delano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 02-06-2020, 09:10 PM   #265
In Search of a Life

staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-06-2020, 09:11 PM   #266
I'll be back.

tyreek's face

"i lived bitch"
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2020, 09:27 PM   #267
Elway be drinkin' again

Quote:
Sent you a pm
Let me know if you got it
Our intraweb keeps going out.
Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 02-06-2020, 09:39 PM   #268
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost of Maslowski View Post

What gallery was this one on?

I’m trying to find a good Kelce of him catching or in the process of his touchdown for my framed jersey?

Didn’t have any luck on that on chiefs.com.
TexasChief is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 02-06-2020, 09:40 PM   #269
Starter

Quote:

Can you send me a pm? I don’t have privileges yet.

Thanks!
TexasChief is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 02-06-2020, 09:58 PM   #270
Elway be drinkin' again

Mr Ray... your pm box is full

Quote:
Tried to pm you
Want a canvas
Yo' box is full. Messages can't be delivered
Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.