Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-10-2021, 01:21 PM   #2
Here We Go Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush View Post
The worst NFL QB I've ever seen. Made Cassel look like Dan Marino.
Tebow somehow still managed to win a playoff game. Which really doesn't compute.
lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 05-10-2021, 01:28 PM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider View Post
Tebow somehow still managed to win a playoff game. Which really doesn't compute.
Thanks to one prayer of a pass, and a Pittsburgh secondary caught in mid-circlejerk at the worst possible moment.
AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 05-11-2021, 09:26 AM   #4
Three-Pat

Quote:
Thanks to one prayer of a pass, and a Pittsburgh secondary caught in mid-circlejerk at the worst possible moment.
Regardless, we never had things go that way for us pre Mahomes.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Old 05-10-2021, 01:29 PM   #5
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider View Post
Same # of playoff wins as Lamar Jackson.
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-11-2021, 08:07 AM   #6
In Search of a Life

Quote:
The worst NFL QB I've ever seen. Made Cassel look like Dan Marino.
Did you watch the Tyler Palko start?
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2021, 08:15 AM   #7
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief View Post
Damn beat me to it!
crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 05-11-2021, 08:40 AM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
He started due to injury, correct?
AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 05-11-2021, 08:44 AM   #9
Supporter

Quote:
I mean you could technically say that, but the truth of the matter is that he started because Haley was giving a giant hairy middle finger to Pioli.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-11-2021, 09:34 AM   #10
Three-Pat

Quote:
He started because Haley, who was all but asking to get fired gave the big FU to Pioli by starting him since Pioli was obsessed with Cassel and refused to actually bring in competition for him.
Old 05-12-2021, 01:27 PM   #11
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by tredadda View Post
He started because Haley, who was all but asking to get fired gave the big FU to Pioli by starting him since Pioli was obsessed with Cassel and refused to actually bring in competition for him.
Would you want to go into a 4th straight season with MATT CASSEL as your starting QB!?
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-13-2021, 08:07 AM   #12
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabblerouser View Post
Would you want to go into a 4th straight season with MATT CASSEL as your starting QB!?
Nope. Wouldn't want to go into my first game with him as my starter. He was a career backup that should have, and probably would have, if not for Pioli stayed that way.
Old 05-11-2021, 11:42 AM   #13
Special Teams ACE!!!

If you all want to waste your time, here's a little blog from 2014 when the Patriots cut Tebow and nobody was giving him another chance after that. At first I thought this was satire. Nope. The writer is actually serious. He never turns the joke over because there is no joke. He actually believes Tebow was slighted by the NFL and that all of his numbers adequately back up why he should have been starting somewhere.

This is why people like me unfortunately hated Tim Tebow. Because these kinds of fire-breathing morons were EVERYWHERE from the moment he got drafted to after Denver traded him. Actually, I don't remember if they traded him. I think they did, but it's possible they straight up cut him

https://thelacesout.com/why-no-one-i...w-26d93b674ab5
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-11-2021, 01:00 PM   #14
#triggering

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
If you all want to waste your time, here's a little blog from 2014 when the Patriots cut Tebow and nobody was giving him another chance after that. At first I thought this was satire. Nope. The writer is actually serious. He never turns the joke over because there is no joke. He actually believes Tebow was slighted by the NFL and that all of his numbers adequately back up why he should have been starting somewhere.

This is why people like me unfortunately hated Tim Tebow. Because these kinds of fire-breathing morons were EVERYWHERE from the moment he got drafted to after Denver traded him. Actually, I don't remember if they traded him. I think they did, but it's possible they straight up cut him

https://thelacesout.com/why-no-one-i...w-26d93b674ab5
They traded him to the Jets for a 4th, 6th and they paid half his money I think.
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 05-11-2021, 02:20 PM   #15
left blank intentionally

Quote:
I was at the Sunday Night game where Palko almost beat the Steelers...
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.