Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-23-2019, 08:09 PM  
Kind of a mod

Avengers (4) Endgame - Spoilers Welcome Thread

Since Endgame is probably one of the most anticipated films we've had here in a while, let's quarantine all discussion from those who have seen the film (or who have otherwise read spoilers). If you don't want to see stuff get spoiled, stay out!

(And this will likely be the last time I view this thread until Friday, so if you need me to put something in the OP or similar, shoot me a PM. I won't read posts in here.)
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2019, 01:07 PM   #226
The man you could post like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Thanos really is a ****ing dog. I thought Thor with Stormbreaker, Cap with Mjolnir and Tony altogether would mop the floor with him, but he literally trashed them with no issue. Didn’t even break a sweat.

Has there ever been a more savage power move than showing up to a different timeline, shooting up the place, then just posting up waiting on dudes to show up so you can beat their ass? Lol
Love how he'd just throw a knockout shot at whoever he was fighting before moving on to victimize someone else. Thor laying prone? Stomp to the face. Cap on the ground? Punch him in the mouth.

Really glad they let Thanos shine as a brute without the gauntlet. Infinity War he boxed with Hulk but that's about it.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2019, 01:55 PM   #227
In Search of a Life

A few thoughts....

- The only issue I had with all of the women lining up together for a shot was it was completely unnecessary. Not in the sense of "How dumb they all lined up together for a powerful woman moment". Captain Marvel has the gauntlet. The girls line up and say "She's got help." All I could think was "The ****? She literally just took a hundred rockets to the face and flew through Thanos ship....TWICE. Why the **** does she need anyone to help her? Give her that shit and get out of the way."

- Professor Hulk was good, but definitely not the Hulk I was hoping to see. I can see how big Hulk fans would be disappointed in him. I don't honestly remember if he was in the final fight anywhere.

- Fat Thor was funny.

- Hug between Spiderman & Ironman tugged at the ole heartstrings.

- Absolutely loved watching Captain America throwing around the hammer.

- Overall, loved the movie. I've seen it twice and I'll likely go again.
Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2019, 02:01 PM   #228
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow View Post
A few thoughts....

- The only issue I had with all of the women lining up together for a shot was it was completely unnecessary. Not in the sense of "How dumb they all lined up together for a powerful woman moment". Captain Marvel has the gauntlet. The girls line up and say "She's got help." All I could think was "The ****? She literally just took a hundred rockets to the face and flew through Thanos ship....TWICE. Why the **** does she need anyone to help her? Give her that shit and get out of the way."

- Professor Hulk was good, but definitely not the Hulk I was hoping to see. I can see how big Hulk fans would be disappointed in him. I don't honestly remember if he was in the final fight anywhere.

- Fat Thor was funny.

- Hug between Spiderman & Ironman tugged at the ole heartstrings.

- Absolutely loved watching Captain America throwing around the hammer.

- Overall, loved the movie. I've seen it twice and I'll likely go again.
I agree with all of this.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2019, 02:11 PM   #229
World's Best Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
Love how he'd just throw a knockout shot at whoever he was fighting before moving on to victimize someone else. Thor laying prone? Stomp to the face. Cap on the ground? Punch him in the mouth.

Really glad they let Thanos shine as a brute without the gauntlet. Infinity War he boxed with Hulk but that's about it.
We saw the Mad Titan in Endgame (who we never really saw in IW). I loved every minute of it.
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2019, 02:13 PM   #230
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrowheadnation View Post
2016 Gamora is alive in the 2019 timeline. I'm sure that will be part of the plot of Guardians 3 is the gang tracking her down and Starlord winning her love again.

Most of the comments in this thread are looking at time as linear or through the butterfly effect where actions made in the past effect the future (like in Back to the Future), but they tried to explain in the movie that in their "Marvel Movie" universe that time through singular realities where if you travel to the past, that past becomes your future and your former present becomes the past, which can't now be changed by your new future. The basic implication is that you can't change the past because you've existed in the future; no matter what you do, the end result is the same. Even if you were to try and kill baby Thanos, the future you have must be unchanged.
I hadn't thought of it this way, but that's probably true. It's also an easy way to deal with all the time travel stuff etc.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2019, 02:15 PM   #231
Plays to win the game!

Guardians 3 is about Adam Warlock and the Guardians searching for Gamora according to reports. I'm thinking Gamora left on her own accord after the battle and Quill is going to try and have her join the team again with his pelvic sorcery.
Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-30-2019, 02:18 PM   #232
The man you could post like.

Is Thor hanging around
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2019, 02:21 PM   #233
Settle this once and forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefspants View Post
We saw the Mad Titan in Endgame (who we never really saw in IW). I loved every minute of it.

I’m going to miss him as a villain. He’s just brutal and so damned capable. Loved when he realized Captain Marvel would be able to keep him from using the stones by closing his fist so he removed the power stone on the fly then knocked her ass into next week lol showed some strategy in addition to the savage, brute force.

And the lines. Omg the lines! “You could not live with your failure. So where did that bring you?... Back to me.” And “It’s never personal, but what I’m about to do to your tiny, annoying planet.. I’m going to enjoy it”.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2019, 05:27 PM   #234
Banned

What made this movie incredible was catching a showing with an abundance of kids ranging from like 10-18 year olds and they cheered and roared at all the awesome parts. Helped me realized what these movies are all about
Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 04-30-2019, 07:48 PM   #235
Mahomes Dynasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Without Professor Hulk they can’t do the snap and bring everybody back.
Sure he could have....they would've just had to write the story a little differently.
CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.
Old 04-30-2019, 08:33 PM   #236
Valiant 'The Thread Killer'

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
The answer to pretty much any question is "depends on the timeline." If they go full bore into time travel, anything is possible.

I don't think that's likely though. I think they'll stick with the "main" timeline we've seen, which means that Gamora is alive, but she doesn't have memories of any of the stuff with the Guardians that we've seen before Endgame.
Yeah she is a different reality gamorra. She never feel in love with quill. Hopefully guardians 3 main plot is not this.
Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 04-30-2019, 10:13 PM   #237
Stay positive, don't give up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valiant View Post
Yeah she is a different reality gamorra. She never feel in love with quill. Hopefully guardians 3 main plot is not this.
I'm hopeful she's just a part of it. I will be interested to see how her and Quill do together. The comics currently has her separated from the guardians with them trying to find her
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 05-01-2019, 12:04 AM   #238
Mindful Taoist German

1) I loved the Professor Hulk until the final battle. He basically wasn't in it. The whole reason to look forward to a professor Hulk is to see what Banner would do differently in battle while in control. Banner could have trained with Cap those 5 years and whomped some ass. Instead they nerfed their two most powerful characters.

2) I love what they did with Cap and Tony. Tony's character comes full circle and him doing what he has to do to be ready to sacrifice himself (have a child, make amends with his father, have the opportunity) actually does validate Dr. Strange's actions. I was worried about this but Doc Strange was right.

The only part I didn't like was I see no way Cap could live through all the f'ed up things in world history from 1950-2010 and just hide or stay on the sidelines. That's just not Cap. Would cap stand down and just let Hydra run Shield/US intelligence for 50 years?

3) I understand divergent timelines and how their time travel works but they still ****ed it all up. By "Endgame Rules" they still created multiple new timelines with Loki, Cap, and removing Gamora/Nebula being killed or ripped from time.

If the Ruso's were around to explain it all I'd have faith, but they're done.

4) I was on board with a Black Widow movie but never really cared one way or the other until I saw her basically take over for Fury. It actually makes sense (she's also a super spy) and by midway through Endgame I was pumped to see a Black Widow/Ronin movie.

So much for that.
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-01-2019, 12:10 AM   #239
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoMoChief View Post
Bucky should have gotten Cap's shield.

He's a super soldier...Sam Wilson (Falcon is not)
The good news is Falcon in the MCU is a much better character than the Falcon in the comics (who is incredibly lame.)

I can see Bucky's name being ruined and him not being able to be the face of America. It's not about who's worthy it's more Bucky understanding he can't play that role...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-01-2019, 12:13 AM   #240
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoMoChief View Post
Sure he could have....they would've just had to write the story a little differently.
My 1st thought was Thor's got this because he's an Asgardian and the God of Mother****ing Thunder and Lightning.
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.