Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-01-2024, 11:12 AM  
Fight, build, win!

Bashaud Breeland moving to the big house in Leavenworth?

Arrested again in Mecklenburg County on Felony drugs and weapons violations.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl...06d73fe8&ei=10

Daddy, won't you take me back to Muhlenberg County?
Down by the Green River where Paradise lay
Well, I'm sorry, my son, but you're too late in askin'
Mister Peabody's coal train has hauled it away
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-01-2024, 12:26 PM   #16
It was not a fair catch

oof
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-01-2024, 12:36 PM   #17
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonedstooge View Post
Give John Prine his ado srvy
I did as I didn't have the heart to change his Lyrics.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-01-2024, 12:45 PM   #18
sorta mod-ish

Ask for the Michael Vick suite
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-01-2024, 01:08 PM   #19
Inmem 2.0

I grew up in a hillbilly town with 1500 white folks and 20 native americans been thru some crazy stuff with the indian kids back when i was little had to fight to gain respect and with that respect came loyalty
thru google i have discovered that a few of my old homies have really strayed down a dangerous path but man i cant stress this enough native people shouldnt drink alcohol period.
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-01-2024, 01:13 PM   #20
Veteran

He was allegedly in possession of two AR-15s, a pair of AK-47s, five pounds of weed and 62 grams of mushrooms while in a stolen Mercedes SUV.

Well, bye. Looks like he's gonna play wide receiver now.
Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2024, 01:33 PM   #21
In Pat We Trust

Oh, is he taking the fall for Rashee?
el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 05-01-2024, 01:38 PM   #22
My work speaks for itself!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Spotrac has his career earnings at $12.

Holy crap…the world’s worst agent by far!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2024, 01:40 PM   #23
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Straight, No Chaser View Post
He was allegedly in possession of two AR-15s, a pair of AK-47s, five pounds of weed and 62 grams of mushrooms while in a stolen Mercedes SUV.

Well, bye. Looks like he's gonna play wide receiver now.
Wow. I hadn't read the article. That's just asking for trouble.

And why a stolen car? There's really no justification for this guy to have a stolen car. The other stuff I understand. You're a drug trafficker, so you're going to have drugs and too many guns on you. But why are you driving a stolen car? That's just dumb.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-01-2024, 01:44 PM   #24
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

And now that I think about it, why rifles? Was he expecting some sort of long-range shootout? Did he have a school shooting on his to-do list? Was he planning to assassinate a political figure? Was he on his way to militia training? If you're doing drug deals, shouldn't you be packing handguns instead of Kentucky long rifles?
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-01-2024, 03:33 PM   #25
Fight, build, win!

Maybe he was a Boy Scout. Their motto is Always be prepared!
Old 05-01-2024, 03:36 PM   #26
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

He's one dumb mother ****er.
TEX has disabled reputation
Old 05-01-2024, 03:39 PM   #27
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Wait, does the article say that he got arrested for the exact same thing eight months ago, with guns and drugs in a stolen car?

He was arrested in a stolen car twice? How do you not learn after the first time?
Old 05-01-2024, 03:47 PM   #28
Supporter

Please tell me Toney or Skyy was driving the car.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-01-2024, 04:03 PM   #29
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
I grew up in a hillbilly town with 1500 white folks and 20 native americans been thru some crazy stuff with the indian kids back when i was little had to fight to gain respect and with that respect came loyalty
thru google i have discovered that a few of my old homies have really strayed down a dangerous path but man i cant stress this enough native people shouldnt drink alcohol period.
Some clarity
HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-01-2024, 05:02 PM   #30
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJJasonp View Post
Holy crap…the world’s worst agent by far!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not sure it’s the agent’s fault. Someone mentioned it earlier in the thread, but he was going to sign with Carolina for 3-years $24m back in 2018 when he was 26 but failed the physical due to an infected cut on his foot.

If he signs that deal ($11m guaranteed), everything changes.

And we’re also seeing now that he is likely a problem. He’s been arrested for LARPing as Avon Barksdale twice in the last 8 months and I remember a video of him resisting arrest while stopped by an LEO at a gas station a few years back.

EDIT: Aaand I hadn’t noticed but apparently he's got face tatts. Just goes to show how ****ed up in the head this dude is.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.