Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-25-2024, 10:59 PM   #2
TACO SALAD

Couldn't see much other than somebody get a shot at crazy hat Cam then a bunch of wrestling around.

I wonder why Cam would even be there? Paid appearance?

Did they want to steal his hat?
ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 02-28-2024, 04:20 PM   #3
Valiant 'The Thread Killer'

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiliConCarnage View Post
Couldn't see much other than somebody get a shot at crazy hat Cam then a bunch of wrestling around.

I wonder why Cam would even be there? Paid appearance?

Did they want to steal his hat?
From what I read he would pay money to anyone that could beat his team. they lost and I assume wanted the money.
Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 02-25-2024, 11:29 PM   #4
El Gato Gordo Loco

Probably deserved it. Dude is a total garbage can.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2024, 11:54 PM   #5
YOU take YOUR seat

I wouldn't be surprised if he had it coming tbh. The guy shouted at the end "who does he think he is"

Cam probably was talking shit. That's a guy that would say to high schoolers "I got millions of dollars in my bank account, what do you got?"
Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2024, 11:56 PM   #6
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bump View Post
I wouldn't be surprised if he had it coming tbh. The guy shouted at the end "who does he think he is"

Cam probably was talking shit. That's a guy that would say to high schoolers "I got millions of dollars in my bank account, what do you got?"
That's a really stupid thing to say to a person who has nothing to lose.

I bet Cam meets a sad end soon. No doubt he started this. Not the sharpest tool.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2024, 02:57 AM   #7
YOU take YOUR seat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
That's a really stupid thing to say to a person who has nothing to lose.

I bet Cam meets a sad end soon. No doubt he started this. Not the sharpest tool.
There was a video of him talking about his bank account and talking shit to a freaking high schoolers, I bet he was saying the same shit here. I don't know if he has nothing to lose, it seems like his podcast gets a lot of viewers.
Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-26-2024, 11:55 AM   #8
I'll be back.

Quote:
There was a video of him talking about his bank account and talking shit to a freaking high schoolers, I bet he was saying the same shit here. I don't know if he has nothing to lose, it seems like his podcast gets a lot of viewers.
The people he's inciting have nothing to lose.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-26-2024, 12:27 PM   #9
Best Body On ChiefsPlanet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
The people he's inciting have nothing to lose.
How do you know they have nothing to lose?
PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 02-26-2024, 08:22 AM   #10
Wasted away again...

Quote:
The guy shouted at the end "who does he think he is"
I AM!
Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2024, 08:42 AM   #11
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
Should’ve jumped on that ****ing fumble
He really torched his legacy in that moment. I don’t think they would have won that game regardless, but it would have gone a long way in helping his image.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
I AM!
I heard homeboy was talking shit to a 10 year old kid in the audience

No way that’s true but would be hilarious.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-25-2024, 11:57 PM   #12
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 9 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2024, 06:14 PM   #13
Replaced by a future HOFer !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
People who truly love the game 'do' jump on that ball. Cam on the other hand ? Loves himself more than the game and that right there proved it. Cam is soft all the way around PERIOD.
Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2024, 12:43 PM   #14
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink View Post
People who truly love the game 'do' jump on that ball. Cam on the other hand ? Loves himself more than the game and that right there proved it. Cam is soft all the way around PERIOD.
But if he had jumped on the ball, then Peyton Manning wouldn't have received his Farewell Trophy and ring. That was more important than the Integrity of the super bowl.

I'm glad that the brady and Manning era is over so we can have legitimate Super Bowls again where the best team wins.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-27-2024, 01:58 PM   #15
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink View Post
Holy shit you're such a ****ing idiot, but the nonsense you spew on here day after day is entertaining in a crazy rambling uncle sort of way.

Defenders were allowed to tee off on him, because he was a big ass mother****er and the refs allowed it. When defenses played Cam Newton they were able to play like it was the 1970s and essentially tried to rip his head off on every play. I was only around 15 when Cam started to decline, so I might be misremembering.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.