Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-11-2019, 09:01 AM  
I'll be back.

Insiders: Andy and Mahomes upset/mad

Just heard Fescoe talking about someone close to Andy that told him Andy was extremely distraught by this loss and knows he personally screwed up. This isn't just another loss. This affected Andy deeply.

I think we might see some changes going forward, especially in attention to late game situations.

The other thing I heard this morning from my source is that Mahomes was angry after the game yesterday. So angry that he was almost on the verge of tears. Going forward you might see more fire from Mahomes in leading this team and getting on others when shit goes south. Like Marino/Aikman type leadership.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-11-2019, 12:18 PM   #211
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE! View Post
Lamar is a average passer. That’s all they need him to be. He has more wins than Mahomes in two season
He has a defense and a run game.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2019, 12:19 PM   #212
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE! View Post
I bet you Reid doesn’t say this shit to Mahomes

That seemed extremely gay.

No NFL QB should ever need jerked off that hard.
ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 11-11-2019, 12:19 PM   #213
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Let us also not forget that the game-winner LAST week was partially blocked.

What the **** is it that Toub does around here at this point? Flags on every return, blocked kicks, a non-existent return game and an idiot returner that keeps making the same mistakes.

Our STs have been an abortion this year and probably cost us (another) football game. I mean FFS, if you're not gonna be a solution, at least don't be the problem STs. You're the third wheel along for the ride; stop actively sabotaging these games.
He also doesn't change snap counts for things he's not doing seeing as the dude that blocked the kick said he knew when to jump the snap since we ran the exact same count for every kick.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-11-2019, 12:22 PM   #214
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
And I'm saying you're dead-ass wrong.

Running the ball more often would've just taken points off the scoreboard for the Chiefs and made those glaring ****-ups they had on defense all the more critical. Without the ability to throw the ball downfield, they'd have never been in a position to win that game at all.
People are getting way to into "numbers" Reid's fatal flaw is in close games he routinely makes dumbass decisions, it's not about running and passing it's that he doesn't understand situational football at the end of games.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2019, 12:22 PM   #215
Stroking to the SB Champs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
If we had either, we’d be sprinting to the SB.
ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-11-2019, 12:22 PM   #216
Hockey Town

Quote:
Well you should take a look at the guy coaching the team and ask him why that is.
Old 11-11-2019, 12:22 PM   #217
Most Valuable Villain

This team doesn’t play hard when Mahomes is at QB and that is not a knock on Mahomes. They’re too busy watching Mahomes keep them in games that they ****ing bank on it and don’t give 100% when it’s time for them to do their jobs. Even the coaches do it.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-11-2019, 12:25 PM   #218
Hockey Town

Quote:
This team doesn’t play hard when Mahomes is at QB and that is not a knock on Mahomes. They’re too busy watching Mahomes keep them in games that they ****ing bank on it and don’t give 100% when it’s time for them to do their jobs. Even the coaches do it.
So we assembled a team full of guys with no pride or desire to hold up their end, that's great.
Old 11-11-2019, 12:25 PM   #219
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nzoner View Post
As long as those seats at Arrowhead are occupied and paid for(no matter the color of the jersey) Clark has no need care.
This... all day long. Same as it ever was.

It's after games like this that I long for those late 70s and 80s Chiefs. It was easy to get seats and it was cheap entertainment. There were no expectations, the Chiefs would occasionally surprise good teams and win.

I'm upset mostly at myself for letting something so meaningless, a football game, played by people who will make more in a year than I will in a lifetime, for a business that makes BILLIONS for people so rich that they can't even think of ways to spend it all, affect me at all.
crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2019, 12:27 PM   #220
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
So we assembled a team full of guys with no pride or desire to hold up their end, that's great.
Isn’t it?

And I don’t think all of our players are like that. But you can’t have half your team doing that shit and expect to win.
Old 11-11-2019, 12:27 PM   #221
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Name me one defensive player who has the desire to hold up his end? Because right now I’m having a hard time just finding 1
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 11-11-2019, 12:28 PM   #222
I'll be back.

rally

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-11-2019, 12:28 PM   #223
Hockey Town

To be real I'm getting to the point where I don't care, watching Mahomes be great is not fun when they choke it away.
Old 11-11-2019, 12:30 PM   #224
Stroking to the SB Champs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
rally

Talk is cheap.
ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-11-2019, 12:30 PM   #225
21st Century Schizoid Fan

Quote:
To be real I'm getting to the point where I don't care, watching Mahomes be great is not fun when they choke it away.
Yeah, after that jump pass to Hardman I was basking in the glow of his greatness. After the game and since, though, I'm like, Eh, that was nice, but in the end it didn't matter.

And I HATE that this team is doing that to me.
siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.