Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-20-2022, 01:11 PM  
I'll be back.

House of the Dragon

OH YEAH!

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-24-2022, 12:24 AM   #286
I'll be back.

also the scene between the queen and her dad the ex-hand was powerful, powerful stuff

"you ****ed up my darling girl you stupid bitch but i still love you"

hope he gets a happy ending because it appears he's the only one with his head screwed on straight
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-24-2022, 07:41 AM   #287
20 Menthol KOOLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
it's the ****ing middle ages

dude has the biggest set of nads on the show and he deserves everything he takes

hell he didnt even try to tell the king he didnt **** his daughter...he's on the floor hungover and he's just like "let's go with it and see what this old crip does"

daemon ****ing RULES

Only because he knows his brother's got a soft spot for him and wouldn't hurt him.

Here's a list:

Oberyn Martell
Jaime Lannister
Barristan Selmy
Arthur Dayne
Robert Baratheon
Jon Snow
Mande Rayder
Tormund Giantsbane

All of these dudes are also kind of shitty but still more badass than Daemon.

Daemon is like Khal Drogo, Tywin Lannister level asshole, except Drogo would rip out his tongue and shit in his mouth and Tywin would prob have had him murdered in his sleep.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-24-2022, 09:51 AM   #288
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kman34 View Post
So you visit this thread just to post that? Nobody gives a shit.
Yes. Grown men watching fantasy shows with dragons and goblins. Its just sad, man.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2022, 10:29 AM   #289
Rock Chalk Jayhawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
Make it stop. Just make a fantasy network and be done with it so I can in no way shape or form have to see this shit
You know, you don't ever HAVE to see any of this.
DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.
Old 09-24-2022, 10:39 AM   #290
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJay23 View Post
You know, you don't ever HAVE to see any of this.
I don't but since I don't like it nobody else should like it. Because I said so. Plus all these ads I have to watch are really grinding my gears
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-24-2022, 10:39 AM   #291
Rock Chalk Jayhawk

Quote:
Yes. Grown men watching fantasy shows with dragons and goblins. Its just sad, man.
You seem pissy.
DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.
Old 09-24-2022, 10:52 AM   #292
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
Are you suggesting sex with a cripple?

Holy crip it's a crapple!
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-24-2022, 10:54 AM   #293
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
I don't but since I don't like it nobody else should like it. Because I said so. Plus all these ads I have to watch are really grinding my gears
That's about enough of you in this thread

Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2022, 12:38 PM   #294
Starter

In the last episode did not understand why the king who is in poor health would travel to driftwood to propose a marriage. Why wouldn't he just summon Corlys to king's landing?
the steam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.the steam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.the steam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.the steam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.the steam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.the steam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.the steam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.the steam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.the steam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.the steam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.the steam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 09-24-2022, 12:41 PM   #295
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Only because he knows his brother's got a soft spot for him and wouldn't hurt him.

Here's a list:

Oberyn Martell
Jaime Lannister
Barristan Selmy
Arthur Dayne
Robert Baratheon
Jon Snow
Mande Rayder
Tormund Giantsbane

All of these dudes are also kind of shitty but still more badass than Daemon.

Daemon is like Khal Drogo, Tywin Lannister level asshole, except Drogo would rip out his tongue and shit in his mouth and Tywin would prob have had him murdered in his sleep.
he's the most alpha in a beta kingdom

i'm cool with it
Old 09-25-2022, 08:23 PM   #296
The Insider

They are all ****s now lol. That's only way I can explain this episode.
ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-25-2022, 10:46 PM   #297
In Search of a Life

Another fantastic episode.

I think that should ease any concerns people had about the big time jump and new actors.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-26-2022, 01:59 AM   #298
Perpetual Mediocrity

It would seem Larys Strong is not somebody you want to mess with.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 09-26-2022, 08:02 AM   #299
THIS .... IS... ARROWHEAD!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post
Yeah he seems like hes down to set you up for a massive burn if you cross him
BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-26-2022, 11:45 AM   #300
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post
He seems even more formidable than Littlefinger and Varys.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.