Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-23-2021, 09:08 AM   #2
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
I have 3 kids and way too much stuff to do.

I tried to get through this the last 3 days, just couldn’t do it.

At least I saw my favorite part. When flash is trying to flank Supe’s and Supe’s watches him while holding off the others. Flash knows he’s ****ed when he realizes SM is just as fast.
I've never been able to successfully watch a movie longer than 3 hrs. I was never able to do the Pacino & Deniro mob Netflix film, either.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-23-2021, 09:22 AM   #3
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
I've never been able to successfully watch a movie longer than 3 hrs. I was never able to do the Pacino & Deniro mob Netflix film, either.
I can, but it takes me 2-3 days typically.
But that’s the great thing about streaming is being able to pause, then come Back a day or two later.
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-23-2021, 11:37 AM   #4
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 View Post
I can, but it takes me 2-3 days typically.
But that’s the great thing about streaming is being able to pause, then come Back a day or two later.
I don't disagree and often times, it takes me a few days to get through movies that are close to 3 hours or longer as well, but in retrospect, it kind of ruins the cinematic experience.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.