Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old Yesterday, 09:58 PM  
Pedantic

A Levelheaded Review week 1 2024

Worthy is gonna make this offense exciting again. The jet sweep really showed off his speed and the blown coverage was just beautiful to see.

Kingsley really held up well in his first start gave up a sack but overall was a good performance.

Pacheco has really upped his game - those jump cuts he uses now are just nasty.

J Taylor and his false start penalties again. Really hope he can get his early jumps worked out.

Chris Jones was feasting on a young inexperienced Ravens Oline.

The DB's didn't look as bad in this game as in the pre-season. The LB's (Bolton) were made to look silly a couple of times. I'd like to see some of the big gains cleaned up but I think a lot of that was all the time Lamar had in the pocket trying to contain him. Not super worried about it.

Connor had a couple of big hits and just missed getting an INT. I think his eyes got too big on that dropped INT and dropped an easy one.

Lamar was their whole offense and we still struggle to contain a super mobile QB - BUT I'll take making them into basically a one weapon team.

Hardman was a good choice as a PR/KR.

Juju was out there making some good blocks and almost had a TD.

Rice is gonna feast over the middle this year.

Starting the season 1-0 is great. Next week is going to be even better. I think this team is back to boat racing teams in scoring and turning them into a one dimensional offense trying to keep up.
DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 10:01 PM   #2
Veteran

That's the first seed done and dusted. No more road playoff games for Patrick. 20-0 baby.
Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 6 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:02 PM   #3
In Search of a Life

I’m saying this with excitement and beer so bear with me

This is a huge win
But until worthy is fully capable of what we need, man Hollywood is going to make a huge difference

I’m a little sensitive to it because I’m still pissed that mahomes was insulted by not being considered best in the game. But also partly because I hate how many yards and points we keep on the table. I’m annoyed that this game didn’t do much to change the ball washing of Lamar vs mahomes

Great win but our offense is still capable of so so much more
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 11 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:02 PM   #4
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Just be a little less conservative, Andy… only negative I have for tonight.

This offense is going to be ridiculous when Hollywood is added.
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 11 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:09 PM   #5
Pedantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
I’m saying this with excitement and beer so bear with me

This is a huge win
But until worthy is fully capable of what we need, man Hollywood is going to make a huge difference

I’m a little sensitive to it because I’m still pissed that mahomes was insulted by not being considered best in the game. But also partly because I hate how many yards and points we keep on the table. I’m annoyed that this game didn’t do much to change the ball washing of Lamar vs mahomes

Great win but our offense is still capable of so so much more
Agreed - can't wait to see what he brings to the O - we are going to score 30+ a game again and if we can hold teams to under 24 a game we have a real shot at greatness
DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 10:10 PM   #6
Mahomes Fanboi

That could be head to head home field advantage. Huge win.
Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 10:10 PM   #7
Life is changing..

Last year the defense bailed out the offense, a lot.

I have a feeling this season the offense is going to bail out the defense. At least for a while.

Special Teams looked great.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 7 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:12 PM   #8
The Insider

Best overall team we will play this year. Also playing Lamar on a hot night not ideal for the DL. Much different come January.
ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:12 PM   #9
Andy Reid Supporter

I don’t think Jaden Hicks played tonight. I did not see him.

That’s really surprising
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 10:13 PM   #10
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post

That’s really surprising
I saw him on special teams, but not on defense.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:13 PM   #11
Starter

If you just listened to Collinsworth you'd expect Lamar to be Superman.
Punwit is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Punwit is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Punwit is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Punwit is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Punwit is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Punwit is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Punwit is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:13 PM   #12
Veteran

What feels great is we beat a pretty good team and we have plenty to improve on both sides of the ball.

Offense was so vanilla, felt like we could open it up so much more if we really wanted to.
Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old Yesterday, 10:16 PM   #13
Pedantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post

That’s really surprising
He was the punter protection on ST.
Old Yesterday, 10:20 PM   #14
Pedantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bl00dyBizkitz View Post
What feels great is we beat a pretty good team and we have plenty to improve on both sides of the ball.

Offense was so vanilla, felt like we could open it up so much more if we really wanted to.
Agreed. The jet sweep tho to get XW on the board. Rice just eating up the middle. Kelce was pretty quiet but when the rest of the team steps up we don’t need him to be the star. He will shine when it counts.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:22 PM   #15
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bl00dyBizkitz View Post

The season doesn't start until Thanksgiving.
GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote