Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-18-2014, 07:19 PM   #2
Be Kind To Your Pets

So did Jim Jones ever re-surface? Did he go back for seconds?
gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-18-2014, 07:23 PM   #3
Supporter

Beach tribe needs to share more funny tranny stories.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-20-2014, 01:03 PM   #4
Keep doubting J MFing Houston

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Beach tribe needs to share more funny tranny stories.
I went to a party at a tranny named India's house, who obviously had a thing for neatness. Wild Fn scene, man.
Mo'nique was there.
India started to come onto me, so I had to inform her that I was straight, to which she responded "no shit" (lol called him she) and acted pissy as if I was in the wrong by basically telling him to stop wasting his fn time.
So, here's where it gets good.
India starts making drinks for everyone, and has one for me along with an apology for not respecting my boundaries.
Before taking a drink Man'ique leans over and says, I saw her put GHB in that shit, boy.
I was mortified at what would have happened if mo' hadn't been lookin' out for me.
So I went to the kitchen and did an ol' switcheroo, ditched the dirty dick date rape drink, and promptly went to India and thanked him for the deeelicios beverage, ("Oh. My. God. It is So Good. So Good") and downed it in front of him, much to his delight.
Bout' an hr later I started playing all fked up, and said "you mind if I get something to eat from your kitchen?" India: "make yo'seff at home baby"
I went into the kitchen and started grunting "hongry" grabbed the peanut butter and an un-sliced loaf of bread and started smearing peanut butter all over it, the counter, the fkn drawer knobs, fridge handle, EVERYTHING. Slinging the knife loaded with peanut butter around. Reached in the cabinet, stuck my hand in the back and drug everything in them out all over the place. Grabbed a gallon of milk out of the fridge and started killng it and spilling it everywhere. I ****ED SHIT UP and said, "I'm not feeling so good, I have to leave. Knocked over some shit, knocked some shit off the walls on the way out and bolted.

This story could have had a totally different ending if it wasn't for Man'ique.
I'll be cool w/ that mfer till the day I die.
beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-20-2014, 01:06 PM   #5
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by beach tribe View Post
I went to a party at a tranny named India's house, who obviously had a thing for neatness. Wild Fn scene, man.
Mo'nique was there.
India started to come onto me, so I had to inform her that I was straight, to which she responded "no shit" (lol called him she) and acted pissy as if I was in the wrong by basically telling him to stop wasting his fn time.
So, here's where it gets good.
India starts making drinks for everyone, and has one for me along with an apology for not respecting my boundaries.
Before taking a drink Man'ique leans over and says, I saw her put GHB in that shit, boy.
I was mortified at what would have happened if mo' hadn't been lookin' out for me.
So I went to the kitchen and did an ol' switcheroo, ditched the dirty dick date rape drink, and promptly went to India and thanked him for the deeelicios beverage: "Oh. My. God. It is So Good. So Good" and downed it in front of him, much to his delight.
Bout' an hr later I started playing all fked up, and said you mind if I get something to eat from your kitchen? India: "make yo'seff at home baby"
I went into the kitchen and started grunting "hongry" grabbed the peanut butter and an un-sliced loaf of bread and started smearing peanut butter all over it, the counter, the fkn drawer knobs, fridge handle, EVERYTHING. Slinging the knife loaded with peanut butter around. Reached in the cabinet, stuck my hand in the back and drug everything in them out all over the place. Grabbed a gallon of milk out of the fridge and started killng it and spilling it everywhere. I ****ED SHIT UP and said, "I'm not feeling so good, I have to leave. Knocked over some shit, knocked some shit off the walls on the way out and bolted.

This story could have had a totally different ending if it wasn't for Man'ique.
I'll be cool w/ that mfer till the day I die.

So cool with her, in fact, that you're intentionally making fun of her name. You're a classy dude.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-20-2014, 01:22 PM   #6
Keep doubting J MFing Houston

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fried Meat Ball! View Post
So cool with her, in fact, that you're intentionally making fun of her name. You're a classy dude.
Gimme a fn break with your over sensitive pussy shit.
You never **** with your friends, poke at em', call em' names and shit?

So, I can't do it to him, why?
Because of yor PC sensitive, pussy BS?
He'd probably have you dancin' like a punk once he figured out you were all "don't bring up his......condition, Martha"
Trust me, he don't need you defending him one bit.

Fuqattahrr
beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-20-2014, 01:35 PM   #7
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by beach tribe View Post
Gimme a fn break with your over sensitive pussy shit.
You never **** with your friends, poke at em', call em' names and shit?

So, I can't do it to him, why?
Because of yor PC sensitive, pussy BS?
He'd probably have you dancin' like a punk once he figured out you were all "don't bring up his......condition, Martha"
Trust me, he don't need you defending him one bit.

Fuqattahrr

Sure, I poke fun at friends... Over inconsequential bullshit. I don't make fun of my friends for their life circumstances, and certainly wouldn't make fun of a trans friend by calling them the very gender that they're trying to transition from. That's pretty douchy.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-19-2014, 05:49 PM   #8
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot OVER!

Nothing stand in the way of "true love", not even a penis.
Scorp wants to die in a aids tree fire.Scorp wants to die in a aids tree fire.Scorp wants to die in a aids tree fire.Scorp wants to die in a aids tree fire.Scorp wants to die in a aids tree fire.Scorp wants to die in a aids tree fire.Scorp wants to die in a aids tree fire.Scorp wants to die in a aids tree fire.Scorp wants to die in a aids tree fire.Scorp wants to die in a aids tree fire.Scorp wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 07-19-2014, 06:06 PM   #9
PLAY GOOD FOOTBALL

http://itsalwayssunny.wikia.com/wiki/File:Carmen.png

Would you?
L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 07-19-2014, 06:34 PM   #10
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.A. Chieffan View Post
Brittany Daniel is ALL WOMAN!!!
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-19-2014, 07:07 PM   #11
PLAY GOOD FOOTBALL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
Brittany Daniel is ALL WOMAN!!!
L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 07-20-2014, 11:13 AM   #12
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
As soon as I saw the thread that's the first thing to pop into my head.

"Yeah, but...here's the thing guys...here's the THING!"
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-20-2014, 11:38 AM   #13
ON CP YOU’RE SOMEBODY’S BITCH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post
As soon as I saw the thread that's the first thing to pop into my head.

"Yeah, but...here's the thing guys...here's the THING!"
Yeah, same here, Rauschslice.
rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-19-2014, 08:04 PM   #14
Space Cadet and Aczabel

Quote:
I might go tranny for that... Damn. Hanging junk for sure?
Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-19-2014, 06:08 PM   #15
Life is changing..

We're gonna need an update, Jim.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.