Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-29-2019, 10:24 AM  
Needs more middle fingers

MDBS: LNBS Needs to DIAF You MF's

**** you to who ever made this a thing. I think it was Direkshun, so **** you Direkshun.

And **** the rest of you for propagating it.

If you have an opinion and want to make a thread about it, just ****ing do it. It's a forum. It's why we're here. To discuss football opinions.

Qualifying it as "Bullshit" before we even get started is such a passive, pussy, candy-ass thing to do.

Quit being bitches, bitches. Alpha the **** up.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-29-2019, 10:24 AM   #2
Damn it feels good.

popcorn emoji
SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 03-29-2019, 10:27 AM   #3

LNBS is just a passive, pussy way of saying, "Uh hey guys, here's my opinion on something but don't flame me too hard if you don't like it, mmkay? It's just Late Night Bullshit, mmkay?"

ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2019, 10:27 AM   #4
SNAP THE ****ING BALL!!!

I for one enjoy the loose, laid back style of the LNBS threads as opposed to the formal and restrained regular time of day threads.
kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2019, 10:30 AM   #5
Life is changing..

On a scale of to

I give this thread

out of
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-29-2019, 10:30 AM   #6
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Who pissed in your cheerios?
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-29-2019, 10:32 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLO View Post
On a scale of to

I give this thread

out of
That's a high rating
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-29-2019, 10:34 AM   #8
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptlyon View Post
That's a high rating
I'm basing it in on potential more or less
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-29-2019, 10:35 AM   #9

All of CP's greatest Lexicons were born from humor or trolling. Or generally having a good time. "Q", Fisty, Anti-freeze aids, and even cucks.

But LNBS? A weak minded, passive term created by Direkshun. It was born from a place of FEAR.

It does not deserve to be in such regular rotation.

****ing liberals. Make Chiefs Planet Great Again!
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2019, 10:36 AM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLO View Post
On a scale of to

I give this thread

out of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ptlyon View Post
That's a high rating
Cucks.

I bet you're the types that make LNBS threads....
Old 03-29-2019, 10:36 AM   #11
My Mamma Says

SFC...
Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-29-2019, 10:39 AM   #12
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
outstanding citizens.

I once made a MEBS, thread. Never a LNBS thread I don't think.
Old 03-29-2019, 10:40 AM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
outstanding citizens.

Don't think I've ever been in one actually
Old 03-29-2019, 10:41 AM   #14
pie is never free

All those limpdick kucks make me sick!
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-29-2019, 10:45 AM   #15
It's just a ride.

God this off-season has become so dry that this is what we've come to...
Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.