Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-01-2020, 09:11 PM  
Chiefs

Chiefs sign Taco Charlton

ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 05-01-2020, 09:49 PM   #31
Veteran

The additions of Gay Taco is going to make this defense beastly!!
KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 05-01-2020, 09:50 PM   #32
Most Valuable Villain

Speaks better be ready to bust his ass this season.

Clark
Okafor
Taco
Kpass
Speaks
Danna
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-01-2020, 09:51 PM   #33
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

I've been following that guy since I drafted him in our alternate reality game a few years ago. He's such an inexplicable story.

First, he got drafted by the Cowboys, which screwed him over. They had Demarcus Lawrence and Randy Gregory and David Irving and Tyrone Crawford and a couple of other guys. Charlton was a first-round pick so he should have earned his way onto the field, but it was a really crowded position. So he sank to the bottom of the bog. He was getting some playing time, but not much.

So then the Cowboys cut him and Miami picks him up, and he takes off. He's averaging a sack a game and I'm blaming Dallas for his failures, and then all of a sudden Miami benches him. They don't just bench him, they make him a healthy inactive for the back end of the season.

So we know he's got talent, but we also know that he's got a flaw that drives coaches crazy. He's not playing within the scheme or he can't recognize plays or he's a locker room problem or something. The key is whether Spagnuolo can maximize his talents and minimize whatever this seemingly fatal flaw is. But I trust the Chiefs' braintrust, so I think it'll be a win.

Last edited by Rain Man; 05-01-2020 at 09:59 PM..
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2020, 09:51 PM   #34
MVP

He started 5 out of 10 games last season, and notched 5 sacks, 2 forced fumbles and averaged about 2+ tackles a game. Not bad for what equates to a rotational player.
Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 05-01-2020, 09:51 PM   #35
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
Speaks better be ready to bust his ass this season.

Clark
Okafor
Taco
Kpass
Speaks
Danna
That’s a really nice group man. I love our DL depth.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2020, 09:53 PM   #36
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
That’s a really nice group man. I love our DL depth.
Yep and then add in Jones, Nnadi, Saunders and Pennell. Jesus.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-01-2020, 09:53 PM   #37
MVP

Quote:
So we’re going to draft Aidan Hutchinson next year?
Wouldn’t be mad.
Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 05-01-2020, 09:54 PM   #38
In Search of a Life

Guys, I know a lot of us aren’t very excited about the Danna pick, but I highly suggest watching the East West Shrine game. Dude was unblockable and apparently that was the case all week at practice too.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-01-2020, 09:56 PM   #39
Choco Favre

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperChief View Post
This is the craziest time to be a Chiefs fan. I love it, but it's ****ing nutso right now.
Just take a look at last year. From Tyreek’s crazy offseason to Mahomes going down. Now, we don’t even know if there is going to be a season this year

It’s ****ing crazy
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2020, 09:58 PM   #40
MVP

Quote:
Guys, I know a lot of us aren’t very excited about the Danna pick, but I highly suggest watching the East West Shrine game. Dude was unblockable and apparently that was the case all week at practice too.
I obviously went back and watched more film on him after the Chiefs drafted him, and I must say I love how he plays with leverage and he gets push. I think he’s got a good foundational skill set, and paired with his plus athleticism I think this guy can be a difference maker and play sooner than most think.
Old 05-01-2020, 09:58 PM   #41
Starter

He was awful in Dallas and Miami — reports out of both camps are that his attitude is terrible. Based on his IG, he seems more obsessed with himself and banging hot models while showing off his cars and tattoos than he is with playing football.

But maybe he finds his drive here in KC. He obv has talent and is still young. He just needs and attitude adjustment.
Master Chief is not part of the Right 53.Master Chief is not part of the Right 53.Master Chief is not part of the Right 53.Master Chief is not part of the Right 53.Master Chief is not part of the Right 53.Master Chief is not part of the Right 53.Master Chief is not part of the Right 53.Master Chief is not part of the Right 53.Master Chief is not part of the Right 53.Master Chief is not part of the Right 53.Master Chief is not part of the Right 53.
Old 05-01-2020, 09:58 PM   #42
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Northman View Post
Same thing in my books. My comment was neutral. Low risk signing that should not matter one way or another if it pans out or not because of the investment involved.

But of course you continue to act like a 10-year-old on this forum...
Cry about it bitch!!!!! LOL
carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2020, 09:59 PM   #43
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
I've been following that guy since I drafted him in our alternate reality game a few years ago. He's such an inexplicable story.

First, he got drafted by the Cowboys, which screwed him over. They had Demarcus Lawrence and Randy Gregory and David Irving and Tyrone Crawford and a couple of other guys. Charlton was a first-round pick so he should have earned his way onto the field, but it was a really crowded position. So he sank to the bottom of the bog. He was getting some playing time, but not much.

So then the Cowboys cut him and Miami picks him up, and he takes off. He's averaging a sack a game and I'm blaming Dallas for his failures, and then all of a sudden Miami benches him. They don't just bench him, they make him a healthy inactive for the back end of the season.

So we know he's got talent, but we also know that he's got a flaw that drives coaches crazy. He's not playing within the scheme or he can't recognize plays or he's a locker room problem or something. The key is whether Spagnuolo can maximize his talents and minimize whatever this seemingly fatal flaw is.
Daly will find out if Taco has a hard shell or a soft shell
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 7 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2020, 09:59 PM   #44
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Chief View Post
He was awful in Dallas and Miami — reports out of both camps are that his attitude is terrible. Based on his IG, he seems more obsessed with himself and banging hot models while showing off his cars and tattoos than he is with playing football.

But maybe he finds his drive here in KC. He obv has talent and is still young. He just needs and attitude adjustment.
Enter Landlord and Black Elvis.
Old 05-01-2020, 10:00 PM   #45
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

It's not even Tuesday
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.