Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: Who would you rather have on the roster?
Toney 117 75.97%
Moore 28 18.18%
Leaked nude photos of Gaz 9 5.84%
Voters: 154. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-28-2024, 09:07 PM   #2
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by trndobrd View Post
Some of those game-changing plays will benefit the Chiefs.
lol, yeah.

Look, I get that people have real hate towards KT. After he posted that idiotic tweet about Andy and the Chiefs lying about his health status, that was the last straw for me as well. Any last vestige of goodwill in my heart died the moment I read that shit.

But the question here is about which of the two actually could help the team in 2024, not which is the nicer/more likeable kid.

And Toney, while being kind of an idiot, and the fact that he had an abominably bad season last year, actually has the physical skills and talent to make real NFL-caliber plays when healthy.

Hell, in his first season with NYG he had a 200+ yard game vs. DAL, and he torched that defense. Now, you can argue that he mostly caught screens and other nonsense type plays to do that, but the bottom line . . . well, go watch that highlight reel and tell me how many of those plays Skyy could make. It's going to be a really short list if you're honest about it. Like 2 or 3 max.

Go watch Toney's (albeit short) highlight reel from his first season in KC. He made some pretty nice plays in that reel. Skyy just isn't on the same level as an athlete or as a WR. It's just that simple for me.

Toney, when he's healthy and pulls his head out of his ass, can make real NFL game-changing plays. Moore has never shown that kind of ability.

If I have to keep one of these guys, that's what I'm going to look at. What can either do for the team's chances to win a third SB. Not whether I like the guy as a person or not.

Last edited by Megatron96; 04-28-2024 at 09:26 PM..
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote