Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-16-2013, 11:22 AM   #2
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by gblowfish View Post
I saw OJ Simpson and his wife Nicole at Arrowhead the Fall before he whacked her. They were both on the sidelines with field passes.
Wait. What? You think OJ did it?
Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-16-2013, 11:38 AM   #3
Keep doubting J MFing Houston

Found out that one of the people I frequently associated with in the darker of the two worlds I used to live in raped and murdered the mother of one of my closest female friends. I hung out with him for 6 months or more before he was arrested. ****in crazy.
beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-16-2013, 11:41 AM   #4
¡RIOS MIO!

In 2005, I was in class with Esmie Tseng the same day she went home and stabbed her mom to death.
Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 04-16-2013, 11:44 AM   #5
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canofbier View Post
In 2005, I was in class with Esmie Tseng the same day she went home and stabbed her mom to death.
I remember that. IIRC she was a hot little asian no? Was she a weirdo?
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-16-2013, 11:51 AM   #6
¡RIOS MIO!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini View Post
I remember that. IIRC she was a hot little asian no? Was she a weirdo?
She was cute enough, I guess. The sort of frightening thing about the whole situation was that she didn't seem too different from anyone else I knew. She was a bit "off" that day, and she may have been on drugs at the time. I think that she was under heavy pressure from her parents (grades, extracurriculars, etc), and I guess that the drugs finally caused her to snap.
Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 04-16-2013, 11:53 AM   #7
Keep doubting J MFing Houston

His name was Tracy Harris. I forgot to mention that one of his reletives, his aunt I think, dismembered a guy........as a sacrifice to Satan, aaaaaaand she ate a little of him.
If you want to look him up it happened in McKenzie, TN.
beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-16-2013, 12:09 PM   #8
Most Valuable Poster

My biological father threw my mom and I out of the car at age 2.5 or so... and he tried to run us over with the car... luckily, Mom threw me in a ditch and covered me up... he barely missed her... and drove off leaving us stranded.

I saw him one time after that, when I was five... another time at my grandma's funeral at age 15... and have never seen him again.

Needless to say, he's been in and out of prison. o_O

Last edited by teedubya; 04-16-2013 at 12:20 PM..
teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-09-2015, 07:00 PM   #9
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by teedubya View Post
My biological father threw my mom and I out of the car at age 2.5 or so... and he tried to run us over with the car... luckily, Mom threw me in a ditch and covered me up... he barely missed her... and drove off leaving us stranded.

I saw him one time after that, when I was five... another time at my grandma's funeral at age 15... and have never seen him again.

Needless to say, he's been in and out of prison. o_O
Winner
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-16-2013, 12:41 PM   #10
Be Kind To Your Pets

A good friend of mine named Teak used to live in a rental house on Truman Road in Independence. We used to go over there to drink and play board games, and poker and such. This was in the early 1990s. He moved out, and some guy and his GF moved right in. They crossed paths as he was getting his stuff out and they were bringing their stuff in. Anyway it turned out this guy was Richard Davis. He and his GF tortured and killed a woman in that house and videotaped it. They're both doing life now: http://www.connectmidmissouri.com/ne...8#.UW2bKoKR_WY
gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-16-2013, 12:47 PM   #11
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins View Post
Planet,

Today I was reminded of how often I live in a cocoon. I overheard some coworkers talking about a recent murder that happened in town, they then mentioned a past incident regarding a student and suspicious circumstances.

It turns out that a student committed suicide eight months ago by jumping off of a parking garage in town. Some months after his death, multiple witnesses came forward implicating him in the death of a professor, including bludgeoning and immolation, in a parking garage no less, eight years earlier. These witnesses claimed they were afraid to come forward for fear of reprisal.

It turns out that the now deceased student was a student of mine a few summers ago. He came off as a bit irascible, but it's difficult to conceptualize occupying a shared space with an alleged murderer for six hours a week.

Needless to say, spooky.

Any similar events from you all?
My close friend worked with the guy that killed Molly Bowden several years ago. I had a few beers with him once. Just a standard, kinda geeky, computer kid.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-16-2013, 12:54 PM   #12
Inmem 2.0

I'm surprised none of the older CP generation has chimed in with the dude from KC who was like Dahmer. If you went to the Westport Flea Market in the 80's you probably crossed paths right?
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-16-2013, 01:12 PM   #13
Go Beavers!

In junior high, my best friend was this guy named Nathan (I've mentioned before here that he saved my life once when we were inter-tubing at the local reservoir and I almost drowned). In high school, we drifted apart, primarily because he was becoming more and more involved in drugs and I wasn't interested in going down that road.

During our Senior year, he got another classmate pregnant and they ended up getting married. We were working at the same grocery store at the time and I know he was trying to get clean but having a rough go of it.

After graduation, I lost all contact with him. A couple of years later, I got the news that his marriage had failed. He ended up going to her apartment where he poured gas over himself and lit himself on fire in front of her and their daughter.

She recently wrote a book about her experience and recovery. It turned out that through all of their time together, he was regularly beating her up. I had no idea that was happening or that he was even capable of that. She says in the book that the police believe that if she hadn't had someone with her that day, he probably would have killed her and possibly their daughter first since he had repeatedly told her that "if I can't have you, no one will".

It's been tough getting my mind around the whole thing.
Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-16-2013, 02:01 PM   #14
It Goes On

Haven't read the whole thread, but a couple of other posters and I went to HS with The guy who raped and killed the girl at the Leawood pool. I wasn't real good friends with him, but we hung out a few times and he was often my wrestling partner.
Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 04-16-2013, 02:09 PM   #15
It Goes On

Of course, my real mother takes the cake. She's nuts. She has tried to kill herself many times. When I was 13, she tried to kill herself on Christmas with the old hose in the tailpipe trick. The next day she told me about it in detail, explaining that if I were a better son she wouldn't do these things.
About 10 years ago, she asked me to borrow some money, which I didn't have to give. A few nights later, she called me late at night to drive her to the hospital er because she was having a diabetic episode. I took her and waited for several hours. The doctors kept coming out and making sure I was going to stay with her, which seemed odd. So after spending the night at the hospital all night, and then releasing her after I promised to stay with her for several days, on the way home she described that if she couldn't rely on her only son, then she had no reason to live, and had "tried" to OD on insulin. I stayed with her for a while to make sure she was safe... And cut off all contact with her soon after.
Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.