Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 12-30-2019, 06:18 PM  
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Wild Card Weekend Matchup Predictions/Discussion

To pass some time...

pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-30-2019, 06:57 PM   #16
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

I think the winners will be:

Texans, and it won't be close.
patriots in a very close one marred by oddly disrupted headsets, gaps in the stadium game clock, and mysteriously damaged Titans equipment during shipping.
Saints, and it'll be closer than the score indicates.
Seahawks in a relatively boring game.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-30-2019, 06:57 PM   #17
Dazed and Confused

Should be:

Texans
Titans
Saints
Seahawks
PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 12-30-2019, 07:12 PM   #18
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
I think the winners will be:

Texans, and it won't be close.
patriots in a very close one marred by oddly disrupted headsets, gaps in the stadium game clock, and mysteriously damaged Titans equipment during shipping.
Saints, and it'll be closer than the score indicates.
Seahawks in a relatively boring game.
WADR, that sounds like an AIDS fire from an entertainment perspective so I hope you are wrong.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-30-2019, 07:17 PM   #19
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE! View Post
I swear Houston has the annual Saturday morning playoff game every year
Morning?? It's 3:00. In what way is that a morning game?
jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-30-2019, 07:22 PM   #20
I am Number Six

They pointed out on the "Around the NFL" podcast that Henry ran around 35 times to get the rushing record on Sunday. Said, backs that have that many rushes tend to have an off-week the next game (the Larry Johnson effect). That could weigh in heavily when the Titans take on the Patriots.
Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.
Old 12-30-2019, 07:24 PM   #21
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
WADR, that sounds like an AIDS fire from an entertainment perspective so I hope you are wrong.
I didn't say it's what I wanted. I'm just predicting the future.

I hope it'll be Buf, Ten, NO, Phi, I guess. I'm torn on NE/Ten because I think NE is the weaker team, but I just don't trust them at all to play a clean game. And I'd probably rather see Min advance than NO from a competitive perspective, but NO is more entertaining and Brees isn't nearly as irritating as Cousins.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-30-2019, 07:25 PM   #22
Veteran

i really don’t care...all i want is a chiefs win next weekend and a ravens loss.
ljmhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ljmhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ljmhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ljmhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ljmhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ljmhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ljmhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 12-30-2019, 07:46 PM   #23
Supporter

This!!

The best team to give the Ravens a tough time is the Titans
YayMike has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.YayMike has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.YayMike has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.YayMike has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.YayMike has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.YayMike has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.YayMike has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.YayMike has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.YayMike has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.YayMike has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.YayMike has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 12-30-2019, 07:59 PM   #24
MVP

I’ll go with:
Texans over Bills: 23-20
Patriots over Titans: 20-17
Seahawks over Eagles: 24-20
Saints over Vikings: 34-13
Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 12-30-2019, 08:02 PM   #25
union paraplegic organizer

If both Fuller and Watt come back? Texans.
I think the entire Pats team will have a chip now. As mentioned they run Henry ragged this Sunday so this will hurt them, imo.
Pats
Another playoff loss for Zimmer.
Tough one. Home team.
rtmike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.rtmike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.rtmike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.rtmike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.rtmike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.rtmike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.rtmike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.rtmike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.rtmike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.rtmike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.rtmike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 12-30-2019, 08:04 PM   #26
Pessimistically optimistic.

Texans over Bills, 21-10
Titans over Patriots, 24-17
Seahawks over Eagles, 30-14
Saints over Vikings, 35-20

.....and I wanted to avoid the Texans.
MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-30-2019, 08:07 PM   #27
I am Number Six

I love how the Patriots have to motivate themselves by saying this year's playoffs are their "Revenge Tour" - First Tennessee for beating them in 2018, then KC and Baltimore for beating them this year.

That's some serious weak-sauce, gentlemen*.

*and I use that term loosely around here. *grin*
Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.
Old 12-30-2019, 09:11 PM   #28
Supporter

I'm going to be in Vegas this weekend, and I am going to do the opposite of what my gut tells me. Probably won't stick with this thought process, but oh well.

New Orleans -8 at home, -400 money line. I want to bet New Orleans win. 400 bills to win 100 kind of.....sucks.

Philly Seattle is a complete bipolar shitshow. Both teams are inconsistent as hell, and Seattle has to travel cross-country to an decimated Philly team.

New England -4.5 -213. I think New England is going to win and win convincingly. Have to falsely rebuild up a giant for the Chiefs to destroy

Houston -2.5 -143. Houston will stomp a mudhole in a team that played a dogshit schedule, Buffalo's coaching is dogshit, etc.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-30-2019, 09:20 PM   #29
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHOG View Post
Should be:

Texans
Titans
Saints
Seahawks
^
mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-30-2019, 09:31 PM   #30
I've Made a Huge Mistake

I feel like the Bills are not getting enough love. Granted Houston might be getting some legit game changers back. Still I feel like Buffalo's season won't just end up a 1 and done. Perhaps Houston going dormant has made me overtook them.
NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.