Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-27-2017, 07:19 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****

IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!

Last edited by Dante84; 05-17-2017 at 09:40 AM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-06-2020, 12:23 AM   #27256

Quote:
Originally Posted by TribalElder View Post
10 year deal with his salary being a % of the salary cap

Anyone signed a percentage based deal yet?
No one has, and owners don’t like it; when is the time to test those waters? Seriously, I can see owners mad at Clark for signing the first cap
Percentage deal, and then Clark says, “well, Mahomes.” And every other owners goes, “yeah, yeah; I would too....”
crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2020, 12:27 AM   #27257

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefspants View Post
It’s going to ensue either way. No-win deal at this point.

I don’t care whether or not he goes - I wish more had that position too.
I remember a time where athletes went to the White House out of respect, instead of respecting athletes for not wanting to go.........
crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-06-2020, 06:40 AM   #27258
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazycoffey View Post
I remember a time where athletes went to the White House out of respect, instead of respecting athletes for not wanting to go.........
And I remember a time when people didn't give a shit and minded their own ****ing business when it came to others and their political beliefs.

Mahomes can go to the White House and take a fat steamy dookie on the carpet in the Oval Office for all I care. He's Mahomes. Any Chiefs fan who loses even a little bit of respect for his potential decision can go get AIDS.

Seriously.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2020, 09:35 AM   #27259

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
And I remember a time when people didn't give a shit and minded their own ****ing business when it came to others and their political beliefs.

Mahomes can go to the White House and take a fat steamy dookie on the carpet in the Oval Office for all I care. He's Mahomes. Any Chiefs fan who loses even a little bit of respect for his potential decision can go get AIDS.

Seriously.
We’re saying the same thing. Essentially
Old 03-06-2020, 09:44 AM   #27260
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefspants View Post
It’s going to ensue either way. No-win deal at this point.

I don’t care whether or not he goes - I wish more had that position too.
Quote:
Quote:

Seriously.
Quote:
There has always been a player or two that didn't go for various protest reasons. What changed is who is the current President and the huge divide between political groups.

I'd rather Mahomes stay out of that scrum. But, its a free country, he should make it from a personal standpoint and not because Heinz or head and shoulders may drop him if controversy ensues.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-06-2020, 09:44 AM   #27261
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Right. I just know there are going to be Chiefs fans who are somehow disappointed with his choice. And that’s pretty sad
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-06-2020, 09:59 AM   #27262
I'll be back.

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-06-2020, 10:01 AM   #27263
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Right. I just know there are going to be Chiefs fans who are somehow disappointed with his choice. And that’s pretty sad
There already Chiefs fans that are bitching because he’s not taking $25 million a year to better the team.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-06-2020, 10:04 AM   #27264
Your mom

Quote:
Probably GloryHoleDayz
CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.
Old 03-06-2020, 11:11 AM   #27265
Forever Royal

*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****

Going to the White House isn’t even political on the surface. It’s the people observing and commenting that project their own views onto others that make it political.
mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 03-06-2020, 11:38 AM   #27266
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. tegu View Post
Going to the White House isn’t even political on the surface. It’s the people observing and commenting that project their own views onto others that make it political.
This...It was stupid when players wouldn't go because Obama and it's stupid players don't go because Trump...
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-06-2020, 12:02 PM   #27267
I'll be back.

holy ****

didn't know how to read defenses?

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-06-2020, 12:05 PM   #27268
SuperChiefs

I don't care if he goes or not, but being invited to the people's house by the most powerful man in the world is a great honor regardless of political affiliation. If I were invited by Obama, I'd go despite the fact that I believe he's one of the worst presidents we've ever had.
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-06-2020, 12:21 PM   #27269
Ultrabanned

Maybe Pat wants to watch his lbs and avoid the fast food buffet.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-06-2020, 12:24 PM   #27270
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaChief58 View Post
I don't care if he goes or not, but being invited to the people's house by the most powerful man in the world is a great honor regardless of political affiliation. If I were invited by Obama, I'd go despite the fact that I believe he's one of the worst presidents we've ever had.
It's because once upon a time, people understood that POTUS was an office. When a team was invited to meet the President, teams went out of respect for the office, with little regard for who exactly was in it.

Similar to the military; you salute the uniform, not the man in it.

Now there's a lot less respect for the office, probably because it's become almost purely a popularity contest. People are voting not for the best candidate for the job, but because of their race or gender or sex appeal or whatever. Basically for utter nonsense.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote