Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-20-2013, 03:00 PM  
Consuming CP souls

101 random roasts by misc Roastmasters - Thread #2

As a spinoff to the successful NFL Network's version of this and from the drama thread, it has come to fruition that this thread must be created.

Each day Hootie will reveal a member starting with 101 and working his way in order to number 1. I will update the OP as I see the names revealed.

*Warning this thread may cause a severe case of butthurt*

Let it begin!!

Hootie's List

Saul Good - A little about Roaster #2 (by frazod)
Spoiler!

85 BigRedChief
Spoiler!

84. StevieRay
Spoiler!

83. Rustshack
Spoiler!

82. KCnative
Spoiler!

81. Notorious
Spoiler!

80. Braincase
Spoiler!

79. big nasty kcnut
Spoiler!

78. crazycoffey
Spoiler!

77. Phobia

Spoiler!

76 Dave Lane

Spoiler!

75 KnowMo roasted by PGM
Spoiler!

74 Luv roasted by Mr. Flopnuts
Spoiler!

73. Mr Flopnuts
(by Iowanian)
Spoiler!

72. patteeu (by frazod)
Spoiler!

71. Bob Dole
Spoiler!

70. Sweet Daddy Hate/Raised On Riots/Darth CarlSatan (roasted by Clay)
Spoiler!

69.Setsuna (by rico)
Spoiler!

68. Burt (by J Diddy)
Spoiler!

67. petez28 (by PGM)
Spoiler!

Last edited by Pasta Little Brioni; 07-01-2013 at 09:02 AM..
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-27-2013, 10:07 AM   #391
Don't Be A Dick

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmo20002 View Post
Just some friendly advice:

The entire second paragraph is questionable, but the part in bold--completely unecessary. No ones cares about what you guys weighed, and unless his junk fell out of his leotard thing and you started fondling him, no one cares about the the details of your wrestling practice and it isn't relevant whatsoever.

The third paragraph could also be cut down.
Why could you possibly want to read about some dudes junk falling out of his leotard while wrestling another dude.

I'm with cut the whole paragraph completely and keep it in the straight section of literotica.
J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-27-2013, 10:09 AM   #392
Don't Be A Dick

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC native View Post
I prefer the term Wexican.
"Out in the west Texas town of El Paso, I fell in love with a Wexican girl..."
J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-27-2013, 10:09 AM   #393
Debunking your bullshit

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
these message shortening tips have been brought to you by cosmo

cosmo - for when you just have to shorten that post
Just trying to help. I'd like to read more of his posts, but I have a short attention span and just can't always make it. Still haven't been able to get through that last roast of his.
cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-27-2013, 10:12 AM   #394
Beloved & Awesome CP Celebrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo View Post
That is some good advice. I'm done with this thread.
DaKCMan AP has disabled reputation
Old 06-27-2013, 10:13 AM   #395
ON CP YOU’RE SOMEBODY’S BITCH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Diddy View Post
Why could you possibly want to read about some dudes junk falling out of his leotard while wrestling another dude.

I'm with cut the whole paragraph completely and keep it in the straight section of literotica.
I'm assuming your a Nancy-pantsy pumpkin pusher? Meh, that's alright...to be honest, the basketball players were much more supportive of us (attending our events) than we were of them...so I've never been the "argh, I'm a wrassler, I hate basketball players! Basketball is for wussies!" type.
rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-27-2013, 10:14 AM   #396
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by rico View Post
Not Mexican. Mostly English.
Well, that's not good...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-27-2013, 10:14 AM   #397
Don't Be A Dick

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaKCMan AP View Post
Somebody should yell at that girl

LITTLE GIRL WATCH OUT!!!!

YOU'RE WALKING INTO THE FIRE PIT!!!
Old 06-27-2013, 10:15 AM   #398
Debunking your bullshit

Quote:
"Want to" might be a bit strong. Just trying to think of something, anything, that might make reading about his wrestling practice more interesting. I mean, that would be kind of unusual, wouldn't it? Or is that common in wrestling?
cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-27-2013, 10:15 AM   #399
Beloved & Awesome CP Celebrity

Quote:
Somebody should yell at that girl

LITTLE GIRL WATCH OUT!!!!

YOU'RE WALKING INTO THE FIRE PIT!!!
DaKCMan AP has disabled reputation
Old 06-27-2013, 10:17 AM   #400
Don't Be A Dick

Quote:
I'm assuming your a Nancy-pantsy pumpkin pusher? Meh, that's alright...to be honest, the basketball players were much more supportive of us (attending our events) than we were of them...so I've never been the "argh, I'm a wrassler, I hate basketball players! Basketball is for wussies!" type.
Dude I'm 5'6"

I got about as much mad basketball skills as Betty White.
Old 06-27-2013, 10:17 AM   #401
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Phobia is really fast.
Mormons envy his ability to reproduce...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-27-2013, 10:18 AM   #402

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post
Well, that's not good...
Yeah...Donger-ville.

The anti-Donger's descendants are from Donger-ville.

"Crazy world."
rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-27-2013, 10:20 AM   #403
Don't Be A Dick

Quote:
"Want to" might be a bit strong. Just trying to think of something, anything, that might make reading about his wrestling practice more interesting. I mean, that would be kind of unusual, wouldn't it? Or is that common in wrestling?

You know nothing about wrestling and the thing that jumps out at you as possibly interesting with 2 sweaty males rolling around the ground is the potential for an escaping leg snake?

Bet you're happy DOMA got struck down.

Old 06-27-2013, 10:21 AM   #404

Quote:
Have you ever seen two wrestlers talk wrestling with each other?

Yeah, many are long-winded. I've been an avid poster on wrestling message boards for 13 years....Probably where I get the verbosity.
Old 06-27-2013, 10:25 AM   #405

Quote:
Dude I'm 5'6"

I got about as much mad basketball skills as Betty White.
She's got mad skills, bruh.

Quote:

You know nothing about wrestling and the thing that jumps out at you as possibly interesting with 2 sweaty males rolling around the ground is the potential for an escaping leg snake?

Bet you're happy DOMA got struck down.

Haha, shee-it....the wrestling is gay implication. I guarantee wrestling has the lowest percentage of gay participants when compared to any other sport. Especially "closet gay" participants. You know why? Because their presumed fear of noticeable public arousal.