Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-10-2023, 08:45 PM  
MVP

2024 WR Class

Some interesting WRs in the upcoming class, who do you like?

1st - 2nd RD WR Targets:

Keon Coleman, FSU, 6-4, 215, 4.6
Emeka Egbuka, OH ST, 6-1, 205, 4.3
Adonai Mitchell, TX, 6-4, 195, 4.5
Troy Franklin, ORG, 6-3, 185, 4.41
Xavier Legette, SC, 6-1, 225, 4.29
Brian Thomas, LSU, 6-4, 205, 4.35
Xavier Worthy, TX, 6-1, 175, 4.22
Ja'Lynn Polk, WAS, 6-2, 205, 4.48
Johnny Wilson, FSU, 6-7, 235, 4.42
Branden Rice, USC, 6-3, 210, 4.38
Malachi Corley, WKU, 5-11, 200, 4.46
Jermain Burton, BAMA, 6-0, 195, 4.31

*This entire class is tall WTF?

Last edited by Couch-Potato; 03-24-2024 at 01:08 PM..
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 02-23-2024, 02:04 PM   #1126
Generational Player

He's moving UP!!

Franklin now breaks Mel Kiper's top ten WR's 2024 draft.

Wide receivers

1. Marvin Harrison Jr., Ohio State
2. Rome Odunze, Washington
3. Malik Nabers, LSU
4. Brian Thomas Jr., LSU
5. Ladd McConkey, Georgia
6. Keon Coleman, Florida State
7. Adonai Mitchell, Texas
8. Xavier Legette, South Carolina
9. Xavier Worthy, Texas
10. Troy Franklin, Oregon
MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2024, 02:12 PM   #1127
In Search of a Life

Mel ****ing Kiper?

You really got us there!
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-23-2024, 02:17 PM   #1128
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post

Mel ****ing Kiper?

You really got us there!

MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 02-23-2024, 02:23 PM   #1129
Generational Player

Dane Brugler released his top 100 big board. Here’s how the wide receivers stack up.

2. Marvin Harrison Jr.
3. Malik Nabers
7. Rome Odunze
14. Brian Thomas Jr.
28. Keon Coleman
34. Ladd McConkey
35. Adonai Mitchell
40. Troy Franklin
45. Roman Wilson
46. Xavier Worthy
49. Malachi Corley
54. Ja’Lynn Polk
64. Tez Walker
65. Jalen McMillan
78. Ricky Pearsall
80. Xavier Legette
97. Brenden Rice

Old 02-23-2024, 02:23 PM   #1130
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic View Post

I mean he's 39th on Jeremiah big board, WR7.

WR5 on Lance Zierlein's board.

Both of those guys work for the NFL, and are the most plugged in draft guys out there, and they're just objectively better talent evaluators.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-23-2024, 02:25 PM   #1131
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Dane Brugler released his top 100 big board. Here’s how the wide receivers stack up.

2. Marvin Harrison Jr.
3. Malik Nabers
7. Rome Odunze
14. Brian Thomas Jr.
28. Keon Coleman
34. Ladd McConkey
35. Adonai Mitchell
40. Troy Franklin
45. Roman Wilson
46. Xavier Worthy
49. Malachi Corley
54. Ja’Lynn Polk
64. Tez Walker
65. Jalen McMillan
78. Ricky Pearsall
80. Xavier Legette
97. Brenden Rice

Showing guys that have McConkey higher than Franklin isn't the own you think it is.
Old 02-23-2024, 02:27 PM   #1132
Generational Player

Quote:
I mean he's 39th on Jeremiah big board, WR7.

WR5 on Lance Zierlein's board.

Both of those guys work for the NFL, and are the most plugged in draft guys out there, and they're just objectively better talent evaluators.

Eh, not trying to sell anyone on Mel Kiper, he's an entertainer. But his boards aren't done by him.

As for Jeremiah and Zierlein, eh. They seem to be better at DL and OL off the top of my head. I expect all these boards are kind of junk and will be rearranged anyway in a few weeks.
Old 02-23-2024, 02:28 PM   #1133
Generational Player

Quote:
Showing guys that have McConkey higher than Franklin isn't the own you think it is.
Brugler is one of the most respected amateurs out there.

You keep saying not having Franklin as a top 25 pick is crazy and I am showing you it is not that out there at all.
Old 02-23-2024, 02:29 PM   #1134
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Brugler is one of the most respected amateurs out there.

You keep saying not having Franklin as a top 25 pick is crazy and I am showing you it is not that out there at all.
I literally haven't said that even once.

And I like Brugler, but it's hard to take anybody with McConkey over Franklin seriously.
Old 02-23-2024, 02:33 PM   #1135
Generational Player

Quote:
I literally haven't said that even once.

And I like Brugler, but it's hard to take anybody with McConkey over Franklin seriously.
I haven't really studied McConkey yet.

You would take Franklin over Thomas and Adonai?
Old 02-23-2024, 02:35 PM   #1136
In Search of a Life

Quote:
I haven't really studied McConkey yet.

You would take Franklin over Thomas and Adonai?
Franklin over Adonai absolutely. As I've said, I think BTJ and Franklin are very close. I have Franklin WR4 and BTJ WR5.
Old 02-23-2024, 02:36 PM   #1137
Generational Player

Quote:
Franklin over Adonai absolutely. As I've said, I think BTJ and Franklin are very close. I have Franklin WR4 and BTJ WR5.
You have done a lot more work than me but just off what I saw I would be shocked if Thomas does not go before Franklin.
Old 02-23-2024, 03:16 PM   #1138
In Search of a Life

Quote:
You have done a lot more work than me but just off what I saw I would be shocked if Thomas does not go before Franklin.
I wouldn't be shocked either way.
Old 02-23-2024, 03:37 PM   #1139
MVP

Quote:
For what purpose?

If I nail 4 players but am wrong on one that’s the player that will be brought up.

The standards will be raised higher for me than actual NFL decision makers
Seems like a losing proposition unless it was my board vs the person questioning it.

But no one questioning me has the balls to do THAT.
Lol, what a cop out.

Quit talking out your ass.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 02-23-2024, 03:57 PM   #1140
Veteran

I saw a mock draft (maybe Field Yates?) that had Thomas as the 4th WR off the board.. at 28! His reasoning was something like the talent is so deep that maybe the WRs slide, because why take one in the first when you can still get a quality one in the 2nd.

If the WRs start sliding on draft night after the first 3, I will literally jizz in my pants.
Chargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli