Old 05-07-2024, 11:18 AM   #2
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
This whole post is dumb
Keep talking bitch I'll leave you bruised battered and full of cum
Pond Red more like Gives me head
Imma call your ass toast when I see you those cheeks gon spread
Billay don’t play, he’s extremely gay, when he knocks ya ass out he will penetrate.

He’s a ****in fudge packer, just go ask X Factor, lucky for you he’s hung like a broken ritz cracker.
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-07-2024, 11:25 AM   #3
The talking stonehead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
This whole post is dumb
Keep talking bitch I'll leave you bruised battered and full of cum
Pond Red more like Gives me head
Imma call your ass toast when I see you those cheeks gon spread
Oh what, you gonna “butter my bread?”
Shouldn’t you be feeding these lines to ThaVirus instead?

Maybe you two could get together and collaborate
Talk about the beef while you watch Aubrey masturbate

You’re a weird little dude, but I know it’s all in fun
You use the dildos cause there’s nothing left in the gun.

I’ll spread my ass cheeks, but they’re not for you to molest
Cause I know you’re type freak, you want me to shit on your chest.
POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2024, 12:34 PM   #4
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED View Post
Oh what, you gonna “butter my bread?”
Shouldn’t you be feeding these lines to ThaVirus instead?

Maybe you two could get together and collaborate
Talk about the beef while you watch Aubrey masturbate

You’re a weird little dude, but I know it’s all in fun
You use the dildos cause there’s nothing left in the gun.

I’ll spread my ass cheeks, but they’re not for you to molest
Cause I know you’re type freak, you want me to shit on your chest.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-07-2024, 10:52 AM   #5
The man you could post like.

My crew is big and it keeps gettin bigga
That's cause Jesus Christ is my ni-
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2024, 11:27 AM   #6
Needs more middle fingers

ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-07-2024, 12:38 PM   #7

“KENNY! Call Drake a pedophile and culture vulture, two things the whole world’s been saying for the past 10 years already, and my life is yours!”

- Pond of Red probably
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-07-2024, 12:48 PM   #8
The talking stonehead

None of this even rhymes! Do you even know how to battle old man or are you still waiting on your ghost writers to text you back?!
POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 05-07-2024, 01:00 PM   #9

Quote:
None of this even rhymes! Do you even know how to battle old man or are you still waiting on your ghost writers to text you back?!
You thought I was serious about a rap battle. On ChiefsPlanet.com

Maybe your GOAT should use some ghostwriters, then you wouldn’t have to wait til leap year to get a new album.
Old 05-07-2024, 01:11 PM   #10
The talking stonehead

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
You thought I was serious about a rap battle. On ChiefsPlanet.com

Maybe your GOAT should use some ghostwriters, then you wouldn’t have to wait til leap year to get a new album.
I’d rather wait to listen to something with substance than have garbage come out every few months. I think most people feel that way about music. Maybe Drake should take some time and he can try to keep up with Kenny in terms of critic’s success
Old 05-07-2024, 06:47 PM   #11

Quote:
This definitely sums it all up. You’re a troll if you’re trying to use this logic. Micah Parsons sold the most jerseys in the NFL last year. Is he the GOAT?
Congratulations on the worst analogy of 2024.

Quote:
You know who else is a walking embodiment of that “bar”? Kendrick Lamar himself. That’s why the line is so funny the more it sits there to digest. Obviously Aubrey is petty and upset that Kenny has lapped him in his field amongst his critics. 17-5 in Grammy’s. 1-0 in Pulitzer Prizes. Those are awards you get for the QUALITY of the music you are making. Which is why he’s considered the GOAT right now. It’s like how people think Michael Jordan was better than Vince Carter you know?!
Thanks for confirming you’re a tourist. I had to look it up because the rap game doesn’t give af about those awards. Chance the Rapper has as many Grammys as TI and Ludacris. Macklemore has as many as Missy Elliot. Pharrell has more than Dr Dre and Lil Wayne combined.

Drake won a Grammy for Hotline Bling. Out of his whole discography. HOTLINE BLING.

We don’t give a **** about a Grammy!

Quote:
I’d rather wait to listen to something with substance than have garbage come out every few months. I think most people feel that way about music. Maybe Drake should take some time and he can try to keep up with Kenny in terms of critic’s success
Sure, bud. Why did his last album flop then? Waited five years and that’s what he delivered. IS THIS YOUR KING?!?

He dropped two years ago, by the way. You won’t see another album from him until 2026. That’s tough lol
Old 05-07-2024, 01:11 PM   #12
The man you could post like.

Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-07-2024, 02:02 PM   #13
It's just a ride.

kendrick won

/thread
Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 05-07-2024, 08:20 PM   #14
The talking stonehead

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Congratulations on the worst analogy of 2024.

Thanks for confirming you’re a tourist. I had to look it up because the rap game doesn’t give af about those awards. Chance the Rapper has as many Grammys as TI and Ludacris. Macklemore has as many as Missy Elliot. Pharrell has more than Dr Dre and Lil Wayne combined.

Drake won a Grammy for Hotline Bling. Out of his whole discography. HOTLINE BLING.

We don’t give a **** about a Grammy!

Sure, bud. Why did his last album flop then? Waited five years and that’s what he delivered. IS THIS YOUR KING?!?

He dropped two years ago, by the way. You won’t see another album from him until 2026. That’s tough lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iconic View Post
kendrick won

/thread
There’s no reasoning with reeruns. Can’t wait for 2 AM in Toronto to drop soon and put this shit to bed once and for all.
Old 05-07-2024, 08:39 PM   #15
The talking stonehead

You want to compare the last couple albums these two have put out?! What album were you talking about that “flopped”?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote