Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-23-2019, 07:58 AM   #2
Andy Reid Supporter

After 3 quarters vs Jags-13 points
After 3 quarters vs Raiders-10 points
After 3 quarters vs Ravens-13 points

You guys need to understand that our defense is facing circumstances unlike any other defense in the league. Teams have to be aggressive against us.
We stopped the Ravens 8 times on 3rd down but 3 of them didn’t matter bc they went for it on 4th down.

When you play the Chiefs, you have no choice but to open your entire playbook and do whatever you can to keep up bc the Chiefs offense is going to score no matter what you do or how good you are.

These guys are better, but there are still kinks. I’m pissed that they got a TD from a blatant **** up call and also from Ward being a complete moron on a pop fly ball that should have been picked.

We have a ways to go, but there is improvement.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2019, 08:01 AM   #3
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
After 3 quarters vs Jags-13 points
After 3 quarters vs Raiders-10 points
After 3 quarters vs Ravens-13 points

You guys need to understand that our defense is facing circumstances unlike any other defense in the league. Teams have to be aggressive against us.
We stopped the Ravens 8 times on 3rd down but 3 of them didn’t matter bc they went for it on 4th down.

When you play the Chiefs, you have no choice but to open your entire playbook and do whatever you can to keep up bc the Chiefs offense is going to score no matter what you do or how good you are.

These guys are better, but there are still kinks. I’m pissed that they got a TD from a blatant **** up call and also from Ward being a complete moron on a pop fly ball that should have been picked.

We have a ways to go, but there is improvement.
Totally agree.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-22-2019, 03:23 PM   #4
Ith Fuhtbawl Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackHelicopters View Post
NE will shred this D.
and our O will shred their D too. ****ing enjoy the win you giant puss.
Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2019, 03:25 PM   #5
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackHelicopters View Post
NE will shred this D.
Yep, New England puts a premium on consistency and tackling. If you miss assignments or tackles they will make you pay. We do both, way too often.

We still have time to improve though.
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 09-22-2019, 03:20 PM   #6
MVP

Honestly, it is the last drive that is cause for concern.

I know, I know, prevent and all...

But still, it was too easy and too quick---70 yard in 2 minutes and 35 second...gotta make them work harder than that and use up a bit more time.

The defense is better...especcially in the first 3 qtrs. Take out the Jax 4th qtr and this one....and the defense looks much improved over last year, especially when you factor in that we have not generated a ton of turnovers.

It is a work in progress, but in the word of Mr. Wolf---- Let's not starting sucking each other's dicks just yet.
mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2019, 03:22 PM   #7
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnchiefsguy View Post
Honestly, it is the last drive that is cause for concern.

I know, I know, prevent and all...

But still, it was too easy and too quick---70 yard in 2 minutes and 35 second...gotta make them work harder than that and use up a bit more time.

The defense is better...especcially in the first 3 qtrs. Take out the Jax 4th qtr and this one....and the defense looks much improved over last year, especially when you factor in that we have not generated a ton of turnovers.

It is a work in progress, but in the word of Mr. Wolf---- Let's not starting sucking each other's dicks just yet.
And didn't they get lucky on a cross-body throw that bounced into the WR's arms to keep that drive going? A play that if ran like that 10 times would most likely fail the next 9?
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-22-2019, 03:26 PM   #8
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by petegz28 View Post
And didn't they get lucky on a cross-body throw that bounced into the WR's arms to keep that drive going? A play that if ran like that 10 times would most likely fail the next 9?
I was more pissed off on Lamar's TD run when he broke multiple tackles and scored easily.....tackle him and make them run a couple of more plays to get past the two minute warning...and we don't need to sweat getting the first down to seal it.

I think the defense is better, and I am hoping that they continue to improve.

The 4th qtr defense is concerning....Quick prevent is not good. I would feel much better if their last drive took 3:30 minutes instead of a little over 2.
mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-22-2019, 03:22 PM   #9
MVP

I thought the secondary generally had pretty good coverage today but gave up some fluke plays. The rest of the D was bad.
FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.
Old 09-22-2019, 03:25 PM   #10
Banned

They've played 3 games together.

Take a nap.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2019, 03:53 PM   #11
Veteran

Is it a defense I feel comfortable fielding? No.

Does it show SOME modicum of improvement? Yes, but it couldn't get worse honestly.

Also **** Dan Fouts
Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 09-22-2019, 06:46 PM   #12
Veteran

Holy crap, Terrence Mitchell and Eric Murray are starting for the Browns
JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 09-23-2019, 07:04 AM   #13
MVP

It's improving.

Coverage was pretty good overall. Jackson barely completed any passes to WR's, and the two he just chucked up were indeed flukes.

I'm not super concerned with the d-line play as they really had to play contain all day. The sacks and pressures are starting to come.

It certainly wasn't pretty, and I'm certain you can cherry pick plays and stats in which you can assert otherwise, but I see a rising defense that gets a little better every week.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2019, 08:05 AM   #14
Curmudgeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
It's improving.

Coverage was pretty good overall. Jackson barely completed any passes to WR's, and the two he just chucked up were indeed flukes.

I'm not super concerned with the d-line play as they really had to play contain all day. The sacks and pressures are starting to come.

It certainly wasn't pretty, and I'm certain you can cherry pick plays and stats in which you can assert otherwise, but I see a rising defense that gets a little better every week.
I agree, Chris. With Claiborne due back after the next game, I'm feeling a little more confident in our secondary. Would I like to have a PP or Ramsey? Sure, but we can't have 11 All-Pros on offense and 11 on defense.
oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2019, 07:36 AM   #15
In Search of a Life

They got gashed vs the run a bit, but that's an unconventional attack so it was gonna happen.

Fellas, it was pretty solid for 3 quarters. Then it was 30 to 13 and Lamar can't hit basic throws from the pocket so you just go into pure make them run the clock defense.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote