Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-18-2024, 09:19 PM   #2
Beyond the Rapids

Does Frank White really want to be the guy who sent the Chiefs and Royals away?

Over a simple vote to maintain the status quo?
Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-18-2024, 09:44 PM   #3
DeadPunisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleazar View Post
Does Frank White really want to be the guy who sent the Chiefs and Royals away?

Over a simple vote to maintain the status quo?
Look, I am not happy with him either, but some of the things he said he needs before signing off are actually really good for Jackson County residents, and those things probably should be a part of the proposal.

However, I have said many times, and it pisses people off, but I won't vote for anything that doesn't include covering whatever stadium with a roof, preferably a retractable roof.
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2024, 10:32 PM   #4
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic View Post
Look, I am not happy with him either, but some of the things he said he needs before signing off are actually really good for Jackson County residents, and those things probably should be a part of the proposal.

However, I have said many times, and it pisses people off, but I won't vote for anything that doesn't include covering whatever stadium with a roof, preferably a retractable roof.
You sound like a sensible ****ing man

saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-19-2024, 01:41 AM   #5
DeadPunisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by saphojunkie View Post
You sound like a sensible ****ing man

I am thinking about the community and not Twisted's precious game day experience.

A stadium with a retractable roof would result in millions of dollars every year for the small businesses in and around Jackson County.

More concerts, a Final Four, and all types of events that we either don't get, or barely get because we don't have a place for it.

****. I would be absolutely OK if they use the plans for Arrowhead, made "renovations" from the jump, and just get a roof on it.
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 01-18-2024, 09:20 PM   #6
Arrowhead Trail of Tears

Frank White is a piece of shit who should not be in a leadership position
TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2024, 09:28 PM   #7
Cheat Death

At least when they move to Kansas it will finally end all confusion to the rest of the world as to which state they actually play in
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 12 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2024, 10:36 PM   #8
Beyond the Rapids

Quote:
Originally Posted by TribalElder View Post
Frank White is a piece of shit who should not be in a leadership position
Maybe he's still butthurt about the Royals announcer thing
Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-18-2024, 09:32 PM   #9
Starter

Frank White is secretly employed by the state of Kansas.
Zap Rowsdower must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Zap Rowsdower must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Zap Rowsdower must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Zap Rowsdower must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Zap Rowsdower must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Zap Rowsdower must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Zap Rowsdower must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Zap Rowsdower must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Zap Rowsdower must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Zap Rowsdower must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Zap Rowsdower must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 01-18-2024, 10:08 PM   #10
Elway be drinkin' again

First and foremost-
I loved frank White when he was a Royal. Past that he is a bit of a dimwit. I loved cookie rojas as well but ain't no scenario on earth I want him in politcs. George Brett (and his statue) hell yes.

If the Hunts tell Jackson County/Raytown to pound sand and decide to build a new version of Arrowhead 2. I applaud it.

I do not give two hoots what side of the river the new stadium is located. I am thinking anyone outside of Jackson County feels the same. The are THE KANSAS City Chiefs. It Dont say MO and it don't say Ray.

There are 4 or 5 or 6 other counties in the metro area that probably will welcome the stadium. Let the market decide.

Sincerely,
A guy who lives close to what is soon to be the Aurora Broncos and a fan of seeing what Arrowhead 2 would look like, sans the GEHA.
Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 01-18-2024, 10:10 PM   #11
[null]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver Me Timbers View Post

There are 4 or 5 or 6 other counties in the metro area that probably will welcome the stadium. Let the market decide.
“Let the market decide” is pretty confounded when it involves taxpayers funding a stadium.
Stanley Nickels is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Stanley Nickels is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Stanley Nickels is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Stanley Nickels is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Stanley Nickels is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Stanley Nickels is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Stanley Nickels is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Stanley Nickels is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Stanley Nickels is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Stanley Nickels is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Stanley Nickels is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 01-18-2024, 10:19 PM   #12
Elway be drinkin' again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stanley Nickels View Post
“Let the market decide” is pretty confounded when it involves taxpayers funding a stadium.
How do you know what would be involved (tax/ incentive wise) outside of what they are dealing with (Jackson County) right now?

A county/development district could structure it 1000 different ways without a direct tax increase to it's citizens.

I am not for public funding of this kind of thing via tax increase but am wide open to incentives.
Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 01-18-2024, 10:31 PM   #13
MVP

If you like it then you shoulda put a roof on it
saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2024, 07:38 AM   #14
Elway be drinkin' again

Speaking of Baseball.
The biggest mistake they made out here when they built Coors Field downtown was the number of seat they (added) squeezed into that location after the original design. It should 2/3 the size it is. It is 70% empty most games similar to Kauffman. If the Royals move downtown the stadium should hold no more than 35000. Keep it small and intimate.
Old 01-19-2024, 08:29 AM   #15
Starter

I have lived in JoCo most of my life, and I think that all of the counties in KC(in both states) should chip in and pay for it. We all benefit from it whether it be monetary or for entertainment. I also 100 percent agree on a retractable roof. It would be great for the city to pull in things like the F4.

The Chiefs continue to make this city relevant and proud, so JoCo add the sales tax.
kcfan75 is not part of the Right 53.kcfan75 is not part of the Right 53.kcfan75 is not part of the Right 53.kcfan75 is not part of the Right 53.kcfan75 is not part of the Right 53.kcfan75 is not part of the Right 53.kcfan75 is not part of the Right 53.kcfan75 is not part of the Right 53.kcfan75 is not part of the Right 53.kcfan75 is not part of the Right 53.kcfan75 is not part of the Right 53.