Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-04-2022, 09:47 AM   #2
Stroking to the SB Champs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. tegu View Post
Nice. Going to Providenciales? Staying on Grace Bay Beach?
We are doing an all-inclusive at the Beaches Resort in Providenciales. It's an expensive trip. It's my wife and I, my 2 sons and their significant others and my Mother-In-Law (who is an awesome Lady).
ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-04-2022, 09:52 AM   #3
Forever Royal

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTown View Post
We are doing an all-inclusive at the Beaches Resort in Providenciales. It's an expensive trip. It's my wife and I, my 2 sons and their significant others and my Mother-In-Law (who is an awesome Lady).

Have you ever been? The beach is amazing. Typically ranked top 1-3 in the world. Not a ton to do there on the island but that’s the point. Horse back riding or a boat excursion to iguana island is fun though.
mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 01-04-2022, 10:03 AM   #4
Stroking to the SB Champs!

Quote:
Have you ever been? The beach is amazing. Typically ranked top 1-3 in the world. Not a ton to do there on the island but that’s the point. Horse back riding or a boat excursion to iguana island is fun though.
My in-laws celebrated their 50th Wedding Anniversary down there in 2013. We absolutely loved our visit and vowed to come back. The water is just absolutely amazing. We'll be doing lots of snorkeling on this trip.

Tell me more about Iguana Island. Is it a day trip? bars, restaurants, beaches or just a walking tour to see the iguanas and sea life and then head back?
ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-04-2022, 11:09 AM   #5
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Coincidentally, I've been considering a career change into the profession of beach ratings judge.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-04-2022, 11:04 AM   #6
The Beast Inside Your Head

You guys are hijacking Cave Te'os thread here.
BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2022, 11:09 AM   #7
Cheat Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy View Post
You guys are hijacking Cave Te'os thread here.
Crave Johnson
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 12 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2022, 01:06 PM   #8
Bolton gonna knock you out

So not one post from Belize though?
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2022, 01:17 PM   #9
Snacks Are Under My Apron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor View Post
So not one post from Belize though?
Why would anyone post while on vacation?

Unless, the vacation sucks, someone else is flooding your SO or waiting for Western Union from mom?

Last edited by threebag; 01-04-2022 at 01:27 PM..
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2022, 01:33 PM   #10
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by threebag02 View Post

Unless, the vacation sucks, someone else is flooding your SO or waiting for Western Union from mom?
Or if you wanted to brag about your wife to sex-starved Midwesterners on a football message board.
Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2022, 01:37 PM   #11
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:

So what you’re saying is even though he was posting while on vacation, and it wasn’t from Belize, that he wasn’t posting while on vacation? Also, lots of people post on vacation. At the resort I was at, everyone was on their phones constantly. I guess maybe because we were actually out of the country instead of at Silver Dollar City??
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-04-2022, 01:45 PM   #12
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:

Depends on what kind of vacation, I guess.

If you load up on shit to do, you may not have any downtime to browse the internet.

If you plan relaxation time, sitting by the pool only goes so far for me until I'm turning on Netflix or internet browsing, etc.

If it's a staycation, then maybe you post pictures of other people and places, because you likely have lots of downtime. Maybe put some content behind it like you're actually there, really get into it.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2022, 01:50 PM   #13
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post

If you load up on shit to do, you may not have any downtime to browse the internet.

If you plan relaxation time, sitting by the pool only goes so far for me until I'm turning on Netflix or internet browsing, etc.

If it's a staycation, then maybe you post pictures of other people and places, because you likely have lots of downtime. Maybe put some content behind it like you're actually there, really get into it.
Yeah, I'm doing #3.

Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-04-2022, 02:26 PM   #14
Custom User Title

Quote:

So you're saying, if you're doing a staycation, you'd post pictures of say, a girl at a pool, from your house? That seems like an odd thing to do.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk
kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2022, 06:37 PM   #15
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:

I take for granted where I live way too often. This am in my neighborhood.

We should do an off season thread where people post the beauty in their own neighborhood. I’d bet every poster has something beautiful near them.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 0EAED8ED-9479-4DB4-9EC1-C8F8755B7D9A.jpg (89.7 KB, 121 views)
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.