Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-06-2024, 01:11 PM   #2
Lefty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Scheels is having a huge sale on at least the 9Forty Chiefs Championship trucker hat I've been wanting. Looking at other stuff. Edit - yep, other stuff on sale.

https://www.scheels.com/p/new-era-ka..._source=google
one of the shirts has this as a picture of the back
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	sf error.jpg
Views:	100
Size:	29.4 KB
ID:	127231  
savchief has disabled reputation
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2024, 11:13 PM   #3
The pizza king of kansas

i want a four time super bowl champ shirt
big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-06-2024, 02:00 PM   #4
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by big nasty kcnut View Post
Eh, I'll hold out until the end of the Mahomes era for a shirt that says "ten time super bowl champs"
SHOWTIME has disabled reputation
Old 03-06-2024, 02:37 PM   #5
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by big nasty kcnut View Post
And you will have one...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-05-2024, 11:59 PM   #6
I'll be back.

In addition to the shit being on sale, they give you a $70 gift card if you sign up for their credit card .

Just got all this free shit, BOYEEEE.

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 5     Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2024, 06:38 PM   #7
In Mahomes I trust!

Quote:
In addition to the shit being on sale, they give you a $70 gift card if you sign up for their credit card .

Just got all this free shit, BOYEEEE.

Holy shit! That is a haul! Go you!
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-06-2024, 12:54 PM
DQCHIEF
This message has been deleted by DQCHIEF. Reason: Wrong picture format
Old 03-06-2024, 01:59 PM   #9
I'll be back.

who the **** downvoted my ****ing post?

dude needs a ban
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 3     Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2024, 02:09 PM   #10
Wasted away again...

Quote:

dude needs a ban
You know you can find that out by yourself, right?
Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-06-2024, 02:21 PM   #11
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
You know you can find that out by yourself, right?
How?
Old 03-06-2024, 02:22 PM   #12
MER

Quote:
How?
😂😂
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2024, 02:24 PM   #13
Wasted away again...

Quote:
How?
Assuming you're serious. It's only been posted numerous times.

User CP > Helpful Answers.
Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-06-2024, 07:19 PM   #14
El Gato Gordo Loco

Quote:

dude needs a ban
I follow u around and downvote every post youve ever made since 1993
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2024, 02:25 PM   #15
I'll be back.

SO WHAT THE ****'S YOUR PROBLEM InvinciBill?

YOU HATE DISCOUNTS?