Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: Which American League Central team do you hate the most?
Chicago White Sox 48 58.54%
Cleveland Guardians 17 20.73%
Detroit Tigers 4 4.88%
Minnesota Twins 13 15.85%
Voters: 82. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-05-2024, 12:42 PM   #2
Court Jester

Cleveland, because **** everything about ohio.
Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-05-2024, 12:42 PM   #3
MVP

Twins. When I used to go back when I lived in the KC area their fans used to invade the stadium and it was hella annoying.
chiefsfan987 has disabled reputation
Old 05-05-2024, 02:11 PM   #4
MVP

Will forever and always be the White Sox. A shit stain on baseball and the AL.

From the condescending Hawk Harrelson to POS’s like Tony Phillips and Lamar Hoyt, their asshat manager Ozzie Guillen and that little ****er at 2B/SS that they just moved on from this off-season

**** them all with a long, serrated rusty knife!!
TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2024, 04:03 PM   #5
Cheat Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin View Post
Will forever and always be the White Sox. A shit stain on baseball and the AL.

From the condescending Hawk Harrelson to POS’s like Tony Phillips and Lamar Hoyt, their asshat manager Ozzie Guillen and that little ****er at 2B/SS that they just moved on from this off-season

**** them all with a long, serrated rusty knife!!
I like to think that the '14-15 Royals expedited Hawk's retirement (and hopefully soon death). I relocated to Chicago the early 2015 season and would catch the Sox broadcasts and he'd get so mad during the Royals series'. We had such an annoying brand of baseball for opponents. We'd keep the line moving and he'd call a bloop single a "Kansas City Special" and turned his catch phrase of "He Gone" onto his own team in disgust. Like a less professional Dan Fouts announcing a Mahomes game

Sox would have a runner on 1st. Dude would get a decent jump and before Perez even got the ball out of his hand Hawk would be like "He Gone" in pure disgust that they'd even think about running on Perez

God damn I was in hog heaven listening to those broadcasts knowing his entire day was ruined
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2024, 04:13 PM   #6
Repeal the 19th Amendment

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
Father and son methheads jumped an older KC first base coach on the field...let that sink in...hopped onto the field and attacked an old man

Then add in AJ Pierzynski's bitch ass and its even more of a no brainer for the White Sox
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
That was the first thing that came to mind as far as why I'd hate any AL Central team.

Even when the Royals have been good, those teams were just kind of there.... I had some relatively short lived hate for the Bautista/Donaldson Jays.
You have to include the video to that insane ordeal. Father and son scumbags, fit right in on the Southside!

GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 05-06-2024, 12:47 PM   #7
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin View Post

From the condescending Hawk Harrelson
I'd imagine Hawk made a lot of fanbases despise the White Sox. The most homer broadcaster in baseball had a national platform on WGN.
Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 05-05-2024, 04:21 PM   #8
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

It was terrible, but I enjoyed watching the entire Royals team sprint out and pile onto those thugs. It seems unfortunate that they weren't able to cause notable injuries to the guys.

I wonder whatever became of them. They seem like people who are destined to end up dead in an alley somewhere. We can only hope.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-05-2024, 04:30 PM   #9
TACO SALAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
It was terrible, but I enjoyed watching the entire Royals team sprint out and pile onto those thugs. It seems unfortunate that they weren't able to cause notable injuries to the guys.

I wonder whatever became of them. They seem like people who are destined to end up dead in an alley somewhere. We can only hope.
They were promoted to full Raidurr fans after this incident.
ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 05-05-2024, 04:34 PM   #10
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiliConCarnage View Post
They were promoted to full Raidurr fans after this incident.
Wait, I'm looking at the video again. Was the son Maxx Crosby?
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-05-2024, 04:54 PM   #11
Stay down bitch!

Cleveland fans get pretty arrogant and it’s irritating AF. The Royals have had some really shitty teams and there’s no way around it, but Cleveland has had some of the most loaded teams over the years and they fall apart year after year in the postseason. They are baseball’s answer to the Buffalo Bills yet they act like they’re some kind of dynasty because they manage to not suck enough to not win the central. They will die without seeing Cleveland win a WS and they deserve it!
PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 05-05-2024, 07:12 PM   #12
TACO SALAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by PunkinDrublic View Post
Cleveland fans get pretty arrogant and it’s irritating AF. The Royals have had some really shitty teams and there’s no way around it, but Cleveland has had some of the most loaded teams over the years and they fall apart year after year in the postseason. They are baseball’s answer to the Buffalo Bills yet they act like they’re some kind of dynasty because they manage to not suck enough to not win the central. They will die without seeing Cleveland win a WS and they deserve it!
This is pretty solid hatred for a baseball rivalry.
ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 05-05-2024, 04:48 PM   #13
Repeal the 19th Amendment

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post

There was a 10 year update on them over a decade ago. Crazy how long ago that was.

It’s been 10 years since William Ligue and son attacked Tom Gamboa at Comiskey Park

Kevin Kaduk
Wed, Sep 19, 2012

The anniversary isn't receiving much attention, but it was 10 years ago Wednesday that 34-year-old William Ligue Jr. and his 15-year-old son William III attacked Kansas City Royals first base coach Tom Gamboa at Chicago's Comiskey Park. That's 10 years of knowing that, yes, there are cretins like that living among us and they can hurdle a short fence to beat a baseball lifer and irreparably change his life. Gamboa suffered permanent hearing loss during the attack.

"I felt like a football team had hit me from behind. Next thing I knew, I'm on the ground trying to defend myself," Gamboa told reporters at the time. "It just happened so fast."

The Chicago Tribune did a where are they now?-style piece with the three subjects of the story last November. Gamboa never coached in the major leagues after being let go by the Royals after the 2003 season and spent several years as a minor-league coach for the Padres and Angels before retiring last year at age 63.

The Ligues, not surprisingly, have struggled to stay out of trouble. The elder Ligue, who's now 44, was sentenced to five years in prison in 2006 for breaking into a car, which was a violation of the probation he received for beating Gamboa. The younger Ligue, now 25 and apparently still proud of his 15 minutes of shame, was released from prison in 2011 and is on parole after serving time for a 2010 drug charge. Of all the great father and son highlights that baseball has produced over the years, there's no doubt that the Ligues authored the sport's worst moment between two generations. May we never see something like that again.
GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 05-05-2024, 06:52 PM   #14
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeZimZam View Post
There was a 10 year update on them over a decade ago. Crazy how long ago that was.

It’s been 10 years since William Ligue and son attacked Tom Gamboa at Comiskey Park

Kevin Kaduk
Wed, Sep 19, 2012

The anniversary isn't receiving much attention, but it was 10 years ago Wednesday that 34-year-old William Ligue Jr. and his 15-year-old son William III attacked Kansas City Royals first base coach Tom Gamboa at Chicago's Comiskey Park. That's 10 years of knowing that, yes, there are cretins like that living among us and they can hurdle a short fence to beat a baseball lifer and irreparably change his life. Gamboa suffered permanent hearing loss during the attack.

"I felt like a football team had hit me from behind. Next thing I knew, I'm on the ground trying to defend myself," Gamboa told reporters at the time. "It just happened so fast."

The Chicago Tribune did a where are they now?-style piece with the three subjects of the story last November. Gamboa never coached in the major leagues after being let go by the Royals after the 2003 season and spent several years as a minor-league coach for the Padres and Angels before retiring last year at age 63.

The Ligues, not surprisingly, have struggled to stay out of trouble. The elder Ligue, who's now 44, was sentenced to five years in prison in 2006 for breaking into a car, which was a violation of the probation he received for beating Gamboa. The younger Ligue, now 25 and apparently still proud of his 15 minutes of shame, was released from prison in 2011 and is on parole after serving time for a 2010 drug charge. Of all the great father and son highlights that baseball has produced over the years, there's no doubt that the Ligues authored the sport's worst moment between two generations. May we never see something like that again.

No way both of those scumbags are still alive. At least one is dead, the other is rotting in prison or in a worn down trailer in whatever WT shithole he ended up in.

Jesus, what a loser that "father" was/is. I have a 15 year old son. Not that I would ever do what Ligue did, but even if I did lose my shit and do something crazy, my 15 year old would take no part in it and would probably call my wife and say "dad is losing his mind, come get me or get him or call the cops". But then again, I actually have taught my sons how to not be pieces of shit so......
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-05-2024, 05:19 PM   #15
Ultrabanned

Sox fans are Raiders fans.

Dirty, disgusting people. Deviants and pederasts.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.